main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Symbols - L/M AU Romance - Author's Note 12/19/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Mar 16, 2010.

1. mdylopez

mdylopez Jedi Knight

May 8, 2006
    Thank you so so much for sending me the PM chapter =) Excited to read the next one.

2. Piper057

Piper057 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2009
    *sighs* Being sexually frustrated the entire night isn't much better.

RedGold, Thank you for an amazing update!! [:D]

3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I have to go to class now after reading that....

Anyways. That was amazingly HOT!

4. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    OK, now my curiosity is up. I'm way over 18, so please send me ch 22.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm on the regular PM notification list, so could you please add me. This story is intriguing.

5. the-Naboo-council

the-Naboo-council Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2010
    hey i just read this story today and i love. so can you please send me chapter 22. And also add me to the pm list.

6. Darth_Neo

Darth_Neo Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    Wow, very nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.

7. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Okay, so you caught regal but missed me writing universer for uniform?

I catch less when I'm not actually reading to proof... [face_blush] (And that's just embarrassing that I missed it. :oops: )

And as I'm taking Jedi_Lover's advice: Reaction review thing to the marvelous chapter later, when I get home from work and am not on a lunch break. :)

8. lost_lauries_grapes

lost_lauries_grapes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2006

And I don't see my boyfriend until Sunday. Lovely. [face_laugh]

But seriously, that was awesome. Really awesome.

Peace,
    Bea

9. the-Naboo-council

Apr 11, 2010
    ok. i agree with you guys. Do not read this when your boyfriend is out of the country and wont b back for a week......

10. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    All I have to say is THANK GOD that my husband is back from his deployment! :D hahahah....that was soooooooo good RG!!!!! and Gosh Darn HAWT!!!!! 8-} Where's that [face_shower] they have on SWFF? :p I can't wait for the next chapter regardless!!!!! So excited you've started this up again (I know I've said that like five times) but YAY!!!!!

Huggles,
    [face_good_luck] Irish

11. LouQuinn

LouQuinn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 14, 2010
    DARN IT! I'm not (officially) eighteen, but I will be in November. So I guess I better save the smutty stuffs for later on. :(

Actually, my mom and dad never had any restriction whatsoever when it comes to reading sexually explicit stuffs; they're very liberal and they trust my judgement. And my judgement is telling me that it'll be more enjoyable once I'm legal.

So, yeah, on behalf of other readers who are not yet eighteen, can we please pretty please get an earlier update for the next chapter? [face_batting] [face_praying]

12. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    WOW! [face_hypnotized] That was so well written that it left me bothered.... let's just say that I'm glad that I don't have a boyfriend.

13. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    RedGold how about an update to cheer me up. Come on, I had my computer crash and then my new replacement computer stopped working. And then my eye doctor gave me my new glasses and I couldn't see out of them and he said, "There is nothing I can do about that." I am livid today. If I had a lightsaber a few people would be headless today. So how about giving me some L/M action. You know how that cheers me up.

14. Lady_Jedi93

Lady_Jedi93 Jedi Knight star 4

May 11, 2010
    Update soon please? [face_batting] I really wanna know what happens next.

15. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Jedi_Lover, lost_lauries_grapes, the-Naboo-Council - I'm sorry you didn't have someone to share this with... my bad... :(

JediMara77 - You're welcome. :D ;) [face_batting]

ginchy - Sorry for the inconvienance... :( but totally worth it... :D

Valiowk - Sometimes missing a post is a blessing in disguise, huh? ;) :D

mdylopez - You're more than welcome! :D [:D]

Piper057 - Please to be of service! :D

Briannakin - What class? This could end up being... awkward... :p :D

dm1 - Welcome! [:D] Hope you enjoyed Chapter 22. :D

Darth_Neo - Welcome!!! [:D]

DaenaBenjen42 - It's okay :p I'm the one who wrote it! :oops:

Irish_Jedi_Jade - Thank your husband for his service for me! :D As for the face shower, I have no idea where I found that... hhmmm...

LouQuinn - That is very enlightened of you. ;) :D Sorry for the delay! :(

Jedi_QueenBee - Glad you liked ;)

Jedi_Lover - It's not my fault Callista infected your computer! :( :p But here is something for you to wake up to. ;)

Lady_Jedi93 - I wanna know what happens next too! 8-} :p

16. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    You know what, I make no claim to this chapter, at all, it's all ginchy... you hear that girl, this is all on YOU! I wash my hands of this... [face_not_talking]

Chapter 23 ? Don't Argue

?Luke,? Mara gazed into his eyes, ?did you mean it when you said you loved me??

He took a breath, staring into his lover?s glistening green orbs, mind racing to make sense of what happened between them.

She had been beautiful, glowing and downright spectacular as they made love for the first time. It hurt her at the beginning, they were both expecting that, but what came next was beyond definition. As they lost themselves in each other they could feel their desire, their emotions, literally permeate the air around them. It drove away any pain or awkwardness of the new lovers and literally magnified the intensity of their feelings for each other.

And for a brief, solitary moment, Luke caught a complete image of what Mara was thinking? ?I feel loved??

The revelation floored Luke as he held Mara against him. Mara who never let anyone into her life let alone her heart? Luke could do nothing but tell her that her thoughts weren?t without merit? she was indeed loved? that he loved her?

He gazed into her eyes, and Luke knew in his heart the truth that sang to him, showing him why he was drawn so powerfully to the woman who captivated him so much. ?Yes, Mara, yes I did.?

Mara creased her brow and she turned away from where she was snuggled against him, sitting up, knees drawn up and arms crossed to cover her body as they never made it under her bed sheets. ?My Mara,? she said apprehensively, ?that?s what you kept saying. That?s what you thought. ?My beautiful Mara.??

Of course, if he could read her thoughts then she would pick up on his. It was an event that still defied logic to him. Mara was not his first lover, a few months before the council asked him to marry the Lady he had broken up with Tearsi. She was a lovely girl, a daughter of his mother?s friend, but she didn?t draw him to her like he felt drawn towards Mara. Tearsi also wasn?t a force-sensitive so, in theory, if he was going to accidently read anyone?s mind it would be hers? not the woman whose mental shields were fastened by Darth Sidious himself.

And he?d had ?the talk? with his father, he never mentioned such a possibility occurring. If his father didn?t know about it?

?My Mara,? she continued, ?I?m not your anything, Skywalker. I?m my own Mara, not yours, not the Empire?s, not my grandfathers??

She was worked up now, starting to fume, and that was the last thing he wanted, that he needed, to happen right now.

?Mara,? he sat up and moved in front of her, trying to get her attention, ?Mara. Mara, listen to me, please.?

Her eyes were filled with so much confusion, declarations of love married with her mental walls being breached during such an intimate act?

?Mara,? he reached up and cupped her face, pleased that she didn?t flinch, ?it wasn?t a declaration of ownership, it was an endearment of love.?

?I don?t understand,? her lip trembled a bit.

Quickly he thought of the only comparison he could make, ?The men, on this ship, you consider them your men, your crew, but you don?t own them.?

?I pay their wages,? she grew more confused and he realized the flaw in his statement, ?but I don?t own them, they aren?t slaves.?

?Whether you admit out loud or not,? he soldiered through, ?you care about them, they wouldn?t be on this ship if you didn?t, and they are your crew because you want to take care of them,? he took a breath seeing some of the clouds in her eyes clear, ?and that?s how I feel about you, sort of. I love you, I care about you so much and I don?t want to ever hurt you. You?re as much mine as I am yours now.?

?But I?m not yours,? she rocked slightly as she bit on the words.

Luke looked down and away, afraid he?d lost her, maybe this had been a mistake? He?d gone and ruined everything because he couldn?t get past the fact

17. mdylopez

mdylopez Jedi Knight

May 8, 2006
    Is there another PM chapter? Hahaha This is great! =)

18. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    Rar! Um yeah! Haha...Really good...I almost thought it was sad that Mara at first couldn't be his Mara... I think that really goes to Palpatine and all that crap:)

Good job though... :)

19. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Yay, an update!!

I knew that Luke saying "my Mara" was going to cause problems. I just knew it.

I think Luke needs to have a talk with Daddy about their Force melds. While that might be kind of embarrassing, he probably could use some advice right now.

Hahaha, loved the exchange with Jarvis. Poor man, he's got a lot on his plate!

For the first time in a very long while Mara was able to let go and stop holding up her walls, her barriers laid open and unbarred. And like a besieged city who after years finally gives up, surrenders, only to find their attackers simply wanted to give them food, water, and medicine, she too was at a terrible loss for words and overcome with regret for so much lost.

This was a FANTASTIC analogy. No wonder she "hates" Luke so much.

Not giving a nerf?s rear for Luke?s privacy at the moment she palmed the controls and the door slid open.

Heee, nerf's rear, I'll have to remember that one! [face_laugh]

?SHUT UP!? she straddled his prone form, ?You want me, you want me to be ?your Mara?, well, I?m giving myself to you, don?t argue, don?t question, just accept it, damnit.?

Yeah Lukie, don't argue! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! (Or would it be gift bantha in this universe?)

?Oh, I hate you so much,? she growled out, moving down his body, grinning despite herself, ?now take off your pants? see how dirty we can get.?

Good plan! After all, you took the entire day off! [face_love]

20. Piper057

Piper057 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2009
    It reminded me of an episode in "Pretty woman" where Richard Gere's character decides to take a day off...[face_laugh]

Wonderful.))) Very Mara - maybe not completely in canon, but in this story it does feel right. =D=

Edit: can't stop. I've remembered one of favourite films, now my favourite song...:p

Cars a la plage de saint tropez
    We have a dirty love affair
    And there is musique in the air
    When we?re in love

21. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] @ the end of the chapter!

I liked the conversation that Luke's words "My Mara" sparked off very much - this conversation will definitely help Mara in understanding different forms of ownership, belonging, responsibility etc.

Glad that Jarvis eventually felt that he had an exciting challenge before him instead of feeling terribly confused. ;)

Another PM chapter, by any chance? ;)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  22. LoriLynn

LoriLynn Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2011
    Man I love Mara's attitude! "Don't know what this is, don't care, let's just get dirty." Those are words to live by, my friend. =D=

I especially love the last line "I hate you...now take your pants off."

If there are any future PM postings, add me to the list to recieve those, k? Gracias!![:D]

23. the-Naboo-council

Apr 11, 2010
    W-O-W.......the wait for that post was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!! good job keep up the good work. new post soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    RG, RG, RG, RG.

Oh, that was ... something else! Altogether!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

I understand what Luke was saying about "My" being a sign of caring - of protectiveness, of desiring, of rightness. [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Oh yes. Ginchy definitely deserves e-chocolate cheesecake with extra, extra, chocolate and whipped cream for inspiring this marvy chapter.

[face_laugh]

Huge, FAT! [:D] !!!!

25. Darth_Neo

Darth_Neo Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    Wow! Very nice, anxiously awaiting the next chapter.