main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Symbols - L/M AU Romance - Author's Note 12/19/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    [delurking]

RedGold, you're fantastic! i love that Luke is proving himself to be useful on this trip, rather than "less of an annoyance than Jade expected." i suspect he'll rise a notch in her regard, but after that blast of pain, i might be jumping ahead of myself. i'm in love with this alternate version of the galaxy you've created. i can't wait to see what things change as a result, besides this wonderfully unconventional marriage arrangement.

congrats on the boyfriend and the cruise and on being busy in general. i can't wait for the next installment, but i guess i'll have to. ;)

ariapaige

2. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Some constructive criticism here: try mixing in some cliffhangers. :) Just kidding. Great chapter, looking forward to the next. I liked how Luke surprised her.

Raptor517

3. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Congrats on the boyfriend, and have fun on the cruise! :)

Very intriguing paragraph that definitely set up the scene for what followed!

Heh, I definitely agree with FelsGoddess about wondering what happened with Mara early on. :D

This definitely sounds ominous. Hope Luke will be able to get a better understanding of what's going on soon!

Well, I bet that's only because she knew that Luke would never be able to out-argue her on that. ;)

Wow, I definitely feared for Luke at this point! Thank goodness he's fine...for now. *whew*

Looking forward to finding out more about Mara's backstory. I definitely hadn't been expecting such a turn of events, but it definitely makes the story more intense!

4. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    I haven't been on this forum for about a year now.. I don't even know if my old friends are still here. D: or if I even remembered my login!

but..YOUR STORY DREW ME BACK! ^^"

?Jade,? he shouted into her ear, ?breathe, relax and breathe!?

?How about maim and kill?? she hissed back.

I fear for Luke. ^^" hehe, update soon <3 such a cool chapter, such an evil cliffhanger ): ):

5. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    OMG!!!!!!!:eek:

What is going to happen next? Are they going to become closer or get pushed farther apart????????

6. Darthme1011

Darthme1011 Jedi Master

Mar 29, 2006
    id like to be on the pm list please

7. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Luke realized that was the wrong thing to say when Mara abruptly let go of her staff and punched, his reflexes meaning that he was able to move only quickly enough not to have his jaw broken when her fist slammed down against him. On instinct, he pushed out with the Force and sent her flying backwards.

Both funny and telling, and... oh my...

Wonderful post, getting under Mara's skin like that. :)

8. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    That Luke is a very brave and caring gentlemen. That is why i think he is the best. Poor Mara. She really has some very serious deamons following her and I think her grandfather is the reason for it. I have an idea what is going on with her and no child should have to go through them. I could be wrong but I think Palpatine tried to break her and was not able to do it. Yet the scars are still there and fester from time to time. Can not wait for the next post but have a wicked fun time with your new man. You go girl!!=D= Thanks.@};-

9. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Oh hey. I read this back when you posted it and forgot to review. Whoops

Anyhow, I really enjoyed that chapter. The past you're building up for Mara is making me more and more curious. Luke is absolutely spot-on, which is great.

Can't wait for more. :)

10. divinerose

divinerose Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 15, 2009
    Sorry for the really late reply, but I've been MIA from here for a little while. :B

Great chapter! Like everyone else has said, you've gotten me intrigued about the "incident," and I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings after that cliffhanger.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Giving a bump! Just finished JediMara77's Transcendence And her off the chain L;/M just made me miss this all the more!!!!

[face_love]
    [face_love]

12. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    sooooo......[face_whistling] when's the next update??????o_O

13. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Hey, been reading your fics here! You're an awesome writer. Could you please PM me when you update next please?

14. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    NEED!

UPDATE!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

:p

haha, please??? Lol, I'm dying, I've been away from the boards for a couple months and my first thought when i got back on was OMGDIDSHEUPDATE!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Hope DRL doesn't keep you away too long!!

Huggles,
    [face_good_luck] Irish

15. cggunnersmate

cggunnersmate Jedi Master star 1

Jul 24, 2007
    BUMP!!!

Bumping this one up, come on Redgold, you can't leave us hanging forever!

Please!:_|

16. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    C'mon :( Where's the update i've been anxiously waiting for this whole time?

17. PadmeSkywalkerSHM

PadmeSkywalkerSHM Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 25, 2010
    When you start updating again can you add me to your PM list.

18. Clarizabel

Clarizabel Jedi Knight

Apr 2, 2011
    hey, please add me to the pm list

19. Alasae

Alasae Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2011
    I really do like your story. I just keep finding all these wonderful Mara/Luke AU's! The spin you've added on the old marriage contract is cool- I like how you have them not take it out (mostly) on eachother instead of going at eachother's throats until they're suddenly in love. I'm very curious as to what Palpatine did to Mara. Would you please put me on your Pm list?

20. mara_jade_rox

mara_jade_rox Jedi Master star 2

Jun 18, 2007
    When you update (soon hopefully!) can you add me to the PM list? That would be absolutely fantastic.

I seriously love the uniqueness of this fic. It's a very refreshing take on the typical L/M romance/hate relationship. That combined with your stunning talent for words makes this story beyond spectacular.

MJR[face_flag]

21. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    When's the next update?

22. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    I will have something in the next couple of days... otherwise ginchy will hurt me... :(

23. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    *pounces*

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy, an update!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Can't wait, gal!! [face_dancing]

24. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm all caught up, so RedGold HAS to post an update now. :)

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004