main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq ****Symphony Dress Rehearsals!!! ****

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Wook, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Actually, talking to Robin, since the first half is prequel themes, having the Clone troopers more prominent is top priority. So you guys will get to shine.

2. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Yeah baby, I mean we did take out the Jedi, didn't you guys lose to a bunch of teddy bears! [face_laugh] Just kidding, you guys are the O.G's! :cool:

3. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    One other thing, I realized after Cyndi and I talked to Ryan on Friday that they are completley appreciative of us offering to be in the show for them. With that, I honestly thing the group can have a say in what we can and cannot or will not do. They want us here, and we want to be here as well but I don't think it as to be without a say in it.

4. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    You're right, Chris. They do want us to be involved, they do want some feedback from us. They are still trying to figure out how to best utilize us.

But don't forget that we are doing this FOR them, not for ourselves. I don't think they'll ask us to do something that we aren't comfortable with. Nor do I think they'll object to us coming up with some bad-arse ideas to show this town what Imperial Might is like. [face_devil]

5. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    I agree....I just didn't want us to think that dancing and doing things that we aren't comfortable with were the only way to be apart of this. Your the man, I look forward to seeing everyone tonight. Gear up correct? And EP and I are going to be at Saggios across the street if you all want to get together before hand.

6. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Yeah, it's not just about the singing troupers. It's gonna rock, brother.

7. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Yea, I know it is.....I guess Roman is ready to go to...finished his gear at 4:00 this morning, right Dave?

8. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Yeah at 4am. I was up till 4 am too, but I'm still a little short. need belt and to paint part of the legs. I would have stayed up to finish it but I had to be at work at 6am so I figured, might be good to get 1 hour of sleep. I-)

9. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Hey, I just remembered that I have a part of 2 belts at home....we may be able to piece something together for you for the show.

10. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    I also have one ABS piece and a full styrne set if you need it.

11. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Rehearsal went well last night I think...

12. Shaak_Vi

Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    I think so...though I think we still do need Thursday. But man am I beat this morning - should have gone to sleep as soon as I got home! :p

13. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I know what you mean. This week has been kicking my butt - I need to go to sleep sooner.

Yes, I think another full-run through tomorrow night is necessary. We still gotta figure out final blocking for all the troopers for the evenings, too.

14. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Patricia was a little upset at the other night with people laughing at the routine. She had spent alot of time on it, and would have rather people just come up and tell her instead of laught at it out right.

15. HomerWanKenobi

HomerWanKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2005
    Did anyone film the rehearsal? I'd love to see it!

Teresa

16. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Yeah, she was upset - but not enough to not want to work with us, still. In fact, she's still pretty happy to be able to use those TKs for the Leia pieces...

I don't think anyone filmed what went on last night. There really wasn't that much to it, honestly. We were still working out what we were going to be doing...

17. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Yeah she had told me in the stairwell. She is kind of upset that they changed the order also. Trying to get everyone from the imperial march in place for the dream. Still don't know when I get to force choke the conductor. He is suppose to call me.

18. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    If you don't hear from Byron by tomorrow, let me know so I can remind him...

19. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    ANOTHER dress rehearsal, tomorrow night. The Symphony starts playing at 7:30 - so between 6:30 and 7 again.

20. HomerWanKenobi

HomerWanKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2005
    Can we go watch the dress rehearsal on Thursday night?

21. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    won't be there. Bob you know what I want with the chocking part. Talk with the conductor for me

22. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Rehersals did go well!
    The symphony sounded great!

I can't make Thursday... Wife has to work, so I have to babysit... I'll pay attention on Friday to see what has changed...

23. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I believe it is ok for guests to attend the rehearsal..there were people there on Tuesday...

24. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    It there any decision making being doen tonight on what we are doing in the lobby? Who's going to cover it, etc?

25. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I think so. Or rather, yes. For intermission? Before the show? After? Etc?

Jess?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.