main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Syracuse Fan Force A Success!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Hi Guys!
    I just want to thank everyone who showed up to the first meeting. I think it went great!
    Everyone has a lot of great ideas! We have a couple of events planned to keep us busy. I think thats awesome!

For those of you who are still working on your costumes. If you need help there are a few great links here you may want to try. Very informative.
    Padawans Guide
    another good one is: Jedi Garb

Also try the thrift stores for some items. No need to spend a fortune on your costume to start. If you need help with sewing PM me I have a few places for you to try.

If you need help making props, ie; food capsules, light sabers, belts, we can have a prop workshop next week if anyone is interested. PM me. It may help to see some of these props in person when making them to give you a better idea. Otherwise there are some great sites on the web I have linked here to get you started.
    Sabers
    Another one to try:more sabers

Again thanks to everyone who showed this is going to be alot of fun! Until our next meeting - May the force be with you!
    Strawbary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.