main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive System Lords: Hyperspace

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sith_Lords, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Reese

Darth_Reese Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2009
    I want to send scouts to Myrkr, Wayland, and Ploo.

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Brom Celestal

System:Telos
    Income: 1500
    Bonus: Telos' Natural Beauty attracts tourists, giving 500 extra credits a turn
    Starting Technology: Organic Technology - Organic material can be used in ship construction, reducing the cost of all Telosian ships by 15%

Race:Human

Appearance:

Bio:Brom's life has not been a well to good one. He was born to a wealthy poltical family on the planet Telos, but has always never taken anything for gratned. Brom has a dark past though, during his young years, that he has never brought up. He is wise beyond his years at times. A brilliant tactition and diplomat. Brom has always been for the people of Telos. Helping them the best he can. And for that, he is one of the more popular politicians of Telos. Now he is the Head Governor of Telos, and will do anything to protect Telos and help it.

[b]Telos Capitol Building[/b]

Head Governer Brom Celestal sat in his office, numerous bunches of papperwork on his desk. He sighed as he could not defeat his greatest enemy.......paperwork. Suddenly there was a beep in the room. "Governer Celestal, your visitors are here." came the voice of his seceratary, his own daughter, Janell Celestal.

"Tell them to come in." he said, as he stamped a document. The door to his office opened to reveal General James Tillman and Grand Admiral Joseph Valentine.

"James, Joseph, it's so good to see you." Brom said, a smile on his face. James and Joseph smiled. "It is good to see you." Joseph said. Brom clapped. "Come, come, take a seat and lets get to buisness." he said, motioning them to take a seat.

James and Joseph took their seats. "James and Joseph, you know of worlds preparing." Brom began, sighing. "I worry for Telos and it's people." he said, with a sigh. "We must be prepared. James, I know this will be tough, but i'm counting on you to gather an army for this planet. To protect it. And even possible expand our system. You are to build planetary defences as well." Brom ordered.

"Joseph, you are our finest mind by a mile, and I would be honored if you would join and command our fleet. I need diplomats sent to worlds to try and make alliances, for I fear war is on the horizon. We just need to be prepared. WE also need more planets than we have, and for that Joseph, I also order you to send explorers to Dantooine, Yavin, Ord Radama." Brom said, sighing.

"You two have your orders, but you may object if you like." he said. Joseph was the first to speak. "If it is for the glory, protection, and will of Telos, then it shall be done." he said, and James nodded.

Brom smiled. "Good, now please go and prepare for what shall be Telos's finest army." he said, as the two commanders moved out of the room. "Now, for the paperwork." he muttered.

[b]TAG:Sith_Lords[/b]

[b]Actions:[/b]
    -Exploers sent to Dantooine, Yavin, Ord Radama.

[b]Spending:[/b]
    1 Battalion
    1 Dreadnaught
    5 Fighter Squads
    3 Planetary Batteries
    5 Anti-Fighter Defense Turret

Total Spent:[b]2,550[/b]

3. kit-kenobi

kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2007
    IC: Supreme Commander Markus Vellum
    Sartinaynian

Markus was busy navigating his way through paperwork when his comm buzzed.

"Pardon the interruption Supreme Commander, but I have found to freelancers that are interested in doing a little bit of exploring." Intelligence officer Jaqson began, "they are, Captain Jason Lee and Captain Tyson Samuel."

"Very good soldier, have Captain Lee make his way towards Muunlist, and Captain Samuel shall go to Dantooine." Markus replied.

"Yes Sir!" Jaqson said, and ended the comm.

TAG: GM

4. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Kit, uum not meaning to be rude or anything but, like did you read the part in my post where i'm sending someone to Dantooine?

5. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: I don't think there is anything against the rules about both of you going for the same planet, from what I gather it just means that both of you will be competing for Dantooine.

6. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC::) I kinda thought that, but I was just wondering if he sent like a conquering force or just a diplomat or something. Should have said that earlier. Sorry.

7. kit-kenobi

Nov 10, 2007
    OOC: I hadn't looked on the second, after I read that I would need to post where my explorers were heading I just replied from the first page. Had I saw your post I probably wouldn't have sent one of them there, but that is ok, just one more system that I will have scouted...no harm meant.

8. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:No harm done Kit. It was just a simple mistake. We all make them. After all, we're all power hungry politicians.[face_laugh] I just guess we'll need to decide who gets Dantooine.

9. kit-kenobi

Nov 10, 2007
    OOC: I'll PM you so we don't keep the thread clogged up with OOC comments

10. Darth_Torture

Darth_Torture Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2009
    It's beeen approved

Name: Harsi'dar
    Preferred System: Ryloth
    Race: Twi'lek
    Appearance: Red Skin with back lines accross his lekku. Lekku hang down his back like hair. He often wears Gold Trousers, a Black Belt, Black Shoes and Gold Robes. When Fighting for his people he wears Black Trousers, a Thick Black Leather Belt, Black Shoes and Black Armor on his shoulder and parts of his arms.
    Personality: He is very adventurous and is always thinking about his People. He is also very energetic and likes to act like a normal Twi'lek sometimes. He is very friendly, but can get very vicious too.

"I need more territory. My people need more territory. Send scouts to Yavin 4, Mustafar and Ruusan, on the double!" said Harsi'dar
    "Yes, of course..." said Johug'tar, his assistant.
    "Also, place an order for a Dreadnought, 5 Infantary Companys and 1 Patrol Vessel."
    "OK!' said Johug'tar.

Actions
    Sent scouts to Yavin 4, Mustafar and Ruusan.
    Brought a Dreadnought, 5 Infantary Companys and 1 Patrol Vesse

11. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Morris Gazdin
    -Anaxes

Prime Minister Gazdin looked at the paper, glanced at the clock, pushed himself up from the couch, and swiftly left the room. He had some time, but Morris remembered the old saying: "If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late." That had also guided him through his career as a political figure. Lateness or not being organized were signs of weakness. Morris did not show weakness nor would he tolerate that or corruption in his political outfit.

His order for military units was done, so the little walk would not slow his schedule any. Anaxes was his world and he would have to focus on internal components. His political rivals had called him a coward for not wanting to pursue other worlds, but the truth was that Morris was indeed observing other planets. In all honesty, their current income would not suffice if they were met with an immediate crisis: Say war?

Morris did not let these things bother him as he approached the docking bay in his black tuxedo and sunglasses. Things would be taken care of.

Tag: S_L

Anaxes
    + Income: 1500
    + Bonus: 15% off all Mechanized Ground Units
    + Starting Technology: Repulsorlift generators; granting ships unprecented maneuverability.

Scouting: Naboo, Apatros

Military:
    -1 Observator-Class Dreadnaught
    [image=http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/art/ff12-airship-xezat-surgate2.jpg]

Bank: 3000
    - 5 Starfighter Squadrons = 300
    - 2 Bomber Squadrons = 160
    - 15 Anti-Fighter Defense turrets = 150
    - 4 Planetary Defense Batteries = 240
    - 1 Frigate = 750
    - 2 Infantry Companies = 200
    - Grant 200 to Research and Development Department
    Total Cost : 2000

Bank: 1000

12. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    GM NOTICE

Due to unforseen Real Life events, I am taking an indefinite leave of abscence from the boards. If I return, I intend to continue this game, but as of now, I have no choice but to stop it. Anyone willing to take over as GM is welcome to.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Sith_Lords

13. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Understood, Sithy. Don't worry about it. We're only a page in, anyway.

14. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Understandable S_L, take care of buisiness. When you return, if you decide to restart the game I will be happy to rejoin. :)

[face_peace]

15. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I hope everything turns out fine for you, SL. Take care and good luck with real-life, then.

16. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Take care Sith_Lords, hope everything turns out ok.

And I'd GM, but It would need to be allright with all of the other players.

17. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Goodbye S_L. And i'm sure okay with HOTF taking a co-GM position.

18. kit-kenobi

Nov 10, 2007
    Good luck with DRL S_L. Hope to see you back soon!!

and I'm fine with you taking over.

19. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    I PMed S_L about this, he has read it it but not replied.

If it is alright with the players and him, then I would gladly Co.

20. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Edit: Hey alls,

Saintheart and I are currently discussing the future of this game and we will let you guys know what we come up with. Because the System Lords series is such an important element of the RPF, we are concerned about who is going to be in control of this mighty vessel, and we want to make sure it is left in good and capable hands.

More details to come shortly.

-I_H

21. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I´ll take this opportunity and just wanted to announce I will leave the game. Therefore I don´t want to have any voice in the vote. Good Luck to you, guys. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.