main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive System Lords IV: Twilight

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sith_Lords, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Marric Renar

?GentIemen. would be lying if I said we came here with that purpose ? one of our scout ships detected a power surge in this region of spa- And this will be the source of the energy surge, it would seem. An interdiction field. But from where does it start? Firstly; how are your men? If you need aid ? we are able to help. We can also help with minor repairs ? but it looks like it will be some time before either of your ships will be fighting ready. I have a different question first, however, are either of you, or more precise, your ship, in possession of a crystal gravity trap??

"I'm afraid we do not. Although I greatly appreciate the pffered help on repairs." Marric wondered where this would lead. Either way he was grateful his crew was still alive.

IC: Phillip Argyle

[i]?You have to g- What the hell? What?s going on?? [/i]

"I don't know!" Phillip replied, half shouting as the ship or whatever it was shook around them.

Tag: Sithy, Fanfican

2. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Draeks Ral?ek
    Bothawui ? Resistance Camp

The acrid stench of burning flesh nearly made Draeks throw up, and when Oct rolled over the body and revealed the slash across this Bothan?s chest. He?d seen plenty of death in his life, caused enough of it himself, but to see slaughter on this scale and to know it was cause the very people who were supposed to be the champions of peace and justice rocked him to his very soul.
    He had just finished emptying the contents of his stomach when Oct called him over to the flaming remains of the command tent. The younger commando was standing over the barely living form of Karka, tears running freely through the fur of his face. ?The Jedi. Lowbacca.?
    Draeks nodded once, not trusting himself to speak just yet. He took a few deep breaths before kneeling beside the Resistance leader. He tried to say something but Draeks stopped him, ?don?t speak Karka, just lie back there and relax. You?ve done good, real good.?
    He stood and turned to Oct, ?do what you can for Karka,? he whispered, ?at the very least make him comfortable. I?m going to have a quick look around, see if I can find any survivors, maybe some useful equipment.?
    ?If I?m not back in 15 minutes then head north towards Kolme?starn. Wait there for a day, if I don?t show then try to get a message to the Coalition about the Jedi. They have to be warned.?
    Tag: Sithy

Moss Yab?ia
    Extra Galactic Space

For the first time since he started reading about the events of the Galaxy, Moss felt himself smiling. The Magnadroids would be formidable opponents for Jedi or, should the need arise, Sith. And they should easily destroy anything else foolish enough to stand in their way.
    He slid a datacard in to the terminal and keyed all the information in the three ?anti-Jedi? articles to download onto it.
    ?So Malana, what can you tell me about this big event the Shadow wants me to be at??

Jakys Vel?bun
    Kashyyyk

The way Jacen Solo had correct Jakys on the correct term of address had sent shivers down the captains spine. But it was nothing compared to Jacen?s description of his dreams, specifically the ending. ?? each one ending in the death of the Universe.?[/ i]
    ?How is this even possible? Why am I seeing these things? I?m not a Jedi or a Sith. Hell as far as I know I?m not even sensitive to the Force.?
    Jacen turned away from the camera to speak with President Nay?ek, ?How long would it take Jakys to get to Kothlis??
    Besk thought for a moment before stepping back into the transmission field, ?Captain Vel?bun, at your best cruising speed it should take about two days to return to Kothlis correct??
    ?Maybe a little more sir, depends how hard my techs will let me push the engines really. If you want me back at Kothlis ASAP then I should probably get started now. With your permission sirs.?

Girov Bok?la
    Commenor

?My mother would have correct my pronunciation and suggested a more appropriate curse,? Girov chuckled, ?probably something describing the nature of the offenders relationship with their bantha.?
    A moment later his requested communication with General Sei?ra connected.
    ?Captain Bok?la,? Eshka Sei?ra began. ?What can I do for you today??
    ?If you can spare them General, I need a couple of your investigators to go over a facility out here. I also have a very important report that I?m sending to you now, I think you will find it most interesting.?

Eshka Sei?ra
    Kothlis

Well that was interesting, Eshka thought to herself as she terminated the connection with Captain Bok?la. As soon as his report came through she read it through, her heart nearly stopping when she read that one of the attackers had a lightsaber and seemed to have some control over the force.
    She sent one of her agents to Folor to have a poke around and see what they could turn up, then put three more onto finding out who the lightsaber wielder was.
    Tag: Sithy ? Spynet costs if any.

Joao Visay?ak
    Ruusan

3. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for the delay - I am working on the update now; it should be up by the end of the day.

4. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    GM MODE

[b]The Anaxes Coalition[/b]

IC: Jorj Car?das

[i]"I don't know!"[/i] Argyle said, as the vibration intensified. The deck lights turned to a dark red; and a Ssi-Ruuk whistle came over the intercom. Car?das crawled across the floor to get a translator, and stuck it in his ear. What he heard made his face pale, and his stomach run up into his throat. ?Kriff.? He whispered. ?Kriff.? Louder. ?Kriff. Kriff. Kriff. Kriff. Kriff!? Shouting this time. Argyle looked at him, a puzzled expression on his face.

Jorj turned to Car'das, his face whiter than the Ice planet Hoth. ?This isn?t a ship. It?s a battlestation. The main weapon is going to be test fired in T-45 minutes.?

Tag: Yuul_Shamar

[hr]

[b]The Bothan Coalition[/b]

IC: Oct

Oct turned away as he heard Draeks say something to Karka; and let the tears flow freely. Draeks stood up, and turned towards him. [i]?Do what you can for Karka,? he whispered, ?at the very least make him comfortable. I?m going to have a quick look around, see if I can find any survivors, maybe some useful equipment.?[/i] Draeks looked out across the? slaughter. There was no other word for it, [i]?If I?m not back in 15 minutes then head north towards Kolme?starn. Wait there for a day, if I don?t show then try to get a message to the Coalition about the Jedi. They have to be warned.? [/i]

?Sir.? Oct saluted; and turned towards Karka; pulling a syringe out of his bag. Karka shook his head a fraction, and gestured at Oct to lean close, and grabbing his hand. ?It?s too late. The Je-? Karka coughed, bringing up blood. ?The Jedi made sure there were no survivors.? *Cough* ?They spoke of a weapon in orbit. And a test firing; before they went.? *Cough* ?Get of f the planet. Take one of the fighters ? there is one which I kept in case=? He spluttered. ?In case of emergencies. At the edge of the tree line. Under camo-netting. Get to it.? *Cough* ?Get Draeks clear; protect him with your life. Tell th-? *Cough* ?Tell the galaxy of what happened here. Tel-? Karka gave one last cough; his grip grew weak; as his neck lolled and his eyes clouded over. Oct let go off Karka?s hand, and shut his eyes; before he stood up, and saluted, as a fresh tear ran down his cheek. He quickly ran over to Draeks; and relayed Karka?s last words, before motioning at a wooded area.

Oct ran over to a small clearing, and held out his gauntlet, entering a code to perform a scan for electromagnetic radiation emitted from a object of over 5 metres in length. The scan appeared as a holographic map above the gauntlet; showing the surrounding area as a image of grey, a silheutte of blue in the middle ? the fighter. ?Come on.? Oct said, and began to pull the cover off. ?You can fly one of these, yes??

Tag: FanFicFan

IC: Malana

[i] ?So Malana, what can you tell me about this big event the Shadow wants me to be at?? [/i]

?Not a lot. I am just a guard, you know.? Malana smiled. ?All I know is that it will require you to vouch for the Shadow?s existence. Scut has it that it may be some sort of meeting between powers; but I don?t know.?

IC: Jacen Solo

?Maybe a little more sir, depends how hard my techs will let me push the engines really. If you want me back at Kothlis ASAP then I should probably get started now. With your permission sirs.?

?If your President agrees, than I suggest you make this your top priority.? Jacen said.

IC: Supreme Commander John Grissom

[i]?Interesting tattoo you?ve got there, anything special??[/i] Joao asked. Grissom smiled. ?This tattoo marks me as part of the EIS. The Elite Intelligence Services. A remnant; as such; of the MI5 of the Old Republic; and a subgroup of the Sith Intelligence Branch.?

[hr]

IC: Baron Soontir Fel

[i]"I'm afraid we do not. Although I greatly appreciate the pffered help on repairs." [/i] The Anaxes Coalition captain replied. A transmission from the Bothan ship soon followed.

[i]?Whether intended or not your arrival was very fortunate to us, we are in your

5. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

?That?s a damn shame. I will send out repair crews at once. But first I must ask to speak to you both in person. Docking bays Alpha through Epsilon are open, and ready for docking. I will not take No for an answer."

One of the bridge crew spoke up, "Sir, I don't think this is a good idea."

Marric shook his head as he replied, "Nor do I. But this man just saved our lives AND we are helpless against his ship for the time being. I will gom though I do not like it."

A few minutes later Marric was in a shuttle en route to the cruiser that was his destination.

[i]?Kriff. Kriff. Kriff. Kriff. Kriff. Kriff. Kriff! This isn?t a ship. It?s a battlestation. The main weapon is going to be test fired in T-45 minutes.? [/i]

Argyle's eyes went wide. "The captain was trying to figure out why they hadn't moved on Nar Shadaa yet, I guess that answers that question. But there's billions of people on that moon! We have to do something!"

Tag: Sithy, fanficfan

6. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for the delay; all I will say is the cogs are turning - expect a big update either tomorrow or Thursday

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Forgot to do Payday stuff from last week, fixing it now

Purchase Mode

Starting Balance: 5810
    Planets
    -Anaxes: 1260*
    -Axum: 1500*
    -Chandrilla: 1000*
    --Crop Sales: 500
    -Phlors Regina: 2700*
    New Balance: 12770
    Starfury-class destroyer Fury(through shipyard)-3038* (ready 3/28)
    Starfury-class destroyer Glory(through shipyard)-3038* (ready 3/28)
    End Balance: 6694

Recieves for free

x1 Infantry Company

The Anaxes Coalition

Holdings

Anaxes
    Income: 1260*
    Bonus: Free company of troops every turn

Chandrilla
    Income: 1000*
    Bonus: 500 Extra per turn gathered from the sales of crops

Axum
    Income: 1500*
    Bonus: 10% off all purchases

Phlors Regina
    Income: 2700*
    Bonus: High income due to gas deposits

Deployment

Anaxes
    Orbital
    -Super Star Destroyer Hammer of Dawn
    --Ewing squadron 001
    --Ewing squadron 002
    --Ewing squadron 003
    --Ewing squadron 004
    --Ewing squadron 005
    --Ewing squadron 006
    --Ewing squadron 007
    --Ewing squadron 008
    --Bwing squadron 001
    --Bwing squadron 002
    --Bwing squadron 003
    --Bwing squadron 004
    -Imperial Star Destroyer Vanguard
    -Imperial Star Destroyer Senari
    -Imperial Star Destroyer Adamant
    -Imperial Star Destroyer Virtue
    -Imperial Star Destroyer Champion
    -Imperial Star Destroyer Avenger
    -Starfury-class destroyer Starfury
    --Ewing squadron 009
    --Ewing Squadron 010
    --Bwing squadron 005
    -Starfury-class destroyer Starfire
    --Ewing squadron 011
    --Ewing squadron 012
    --Bwing squadron 006
    -Starfury-class destroyer Valient
    --Ewing squadron 013
    --Ewing squadron 014
    --Bwing squadron 007
    -Starfury-class destroyer Sunflare
    --Ewing squadron 015
    --Ewing squadron 016
    --Bwing squadron 008
    -Starfury-class destroyer Storm
    --Ewing squadron 017
    --Ewing squadron 018
    --Bwing sqaudron 009
    -Starfury-class destroyer Tempest
    --Ewing squadron 019
    --Ewing squadron 020
    --Bwing squadron 010
    -Starfury-class destroyer Firestorm
    -Starfury-class destroyer Whirlwind
    -Starfury-class destroyer Guardian
    -Starfury-class destroyer Warden
    Shipyard Alpha One: Starfury-class destroyer Fury (ready 3/28)
    Shipyard Alpha Two: Starfury-class destroyer Glory (ready 3/28)
    Ground
    -Planetary Shield Generator
    -x14 Planetary Turbolaser Battery
    -x14 Planetary Ion Cannon Battery
    -x100 Anti-Fighter Turrets
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 001
    --Xwing squadron 002
    --Xwing squadron 003
    --Xwing squadron 004
    --Xwing squadron 005
    --Xwing squadron 006
    --Xwing squadron 007
    --Xwing squadron 008
    --Xwing squadron 009
    --Xwing squadron 010
    --Xwing squadron 011
    --Xwing squadron 012
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Chandrilla
    Orbit
    -Victory Star Destroyer Triumph
    --Ewing squadron 021
    --Ewing squadron 022
    -Nebulon B Frigate Huntress
    --Ewing squadron 023
    --Ewing squadron 024
    -Corvette Swift
    -Corvette Haste
    -Golan Defense Station Shield of Chandrilla
    Ground
    -x10 Planetary Turbolaser Batteries
    -x10 Planetary Ion Cannon Batteries
    -x15 Anti-Fighter Turrets
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 013
    --Xwing squadron 014
    --Xwing squadron 015
    --Xwing squadron 016
    --Xwing squadron 017
    --Xwing squadron 018
    --Xwing squadron 019
    --Xwing squadron 020
    --Xwing squadron 021
    --Xwing squadron 022
    --Xwing squadron 023
    --Xwing squadron 024
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Inf

8. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Draeks Ral?ek
    Bothawui

?You can fly one of these, yes??

?I don?t see why not, I mean, I?ve had a lesson,? Draeks muttered as he and Oct pulled the last of the covering off the fighter. The two commandos quickly clambered into the cockpit and Draeks started the power up sequence. As soon as the sensor came online he keyed for a passive scan.
    ?I?m gonna try to find us gap to slip through in their net, I need you to get the NaviComp working on a hyperspace vector.?
    While Oct got to work Draeks slowly fed power to the engines and let the fighter rise off the ground, then he checked the results of the scan.

Moss Yab?ia
    Extra Galactic Space

?Well that could be interesting?? Moss mused to himself as he pulled out his datacard and stood up from the terminal. ?I?m finished here, do you know when this big meeting is? Will I need to leave soon??

Besk Nay?ek
    Kothlis

?If your president agrees, then I suggest you make this your top priority.?

Besk nodded to captain Vel?bun, ?make all possible speed Captain. Contact me on this frequency the moment you reach Kothlis.?
    He reached out and terminated the connection before turning to face Jacen Solo, ?Would you like me to arrange quarters here on the planet for you? Or would you prefer to return to the Valencia??

Jakys Vel?bun
    Kashyyyk

As soon as the holo transmission faded Jakys started barking orders, ?Plot a course for Kothlis and prep for jump, get a message to the dreadnaughts around Trandosha to maintain the blockade around the planet.?
    He turned to his XO, ?as soon as we have a course make the jump, I?ll be in my ready room.?
    As he walked towards the turbolift he called out to the officer he?d been talking too before the Sith had called, ?Joseph, come with me.?
    The young Bothan stepped into the lift beside him just before the doors could hiss shut. The two remained silent during the short trip to the Jakys? ready room.

3 minutes later
    As the door hissed shut behind them Jakys motioned Joseph into one of the chairs in front of his desk, while the captain sank into the other.
    ?So Joseph, you had some concerns about my choice of word before, specifically the word ?sacrifice?. You said that to make a sacrifice they?d have to of known what would happen. I disagree, as soon as they realised what was happening they had to make a choice. They could do nothing and hope that help might arrive, exposing more of their comrades to the virus. Or they could get the virus as far away from their friends and their loved ones as possible. ?Sacrifice? any chance of help getting to them so they could warn us and get the danger away from us. ?Sacrifice? may not have been the absolute best choice, but it was the most appropriate one I could think of.?

Dall Kas?bar
    Star System AX7#2@

?I will not take no for an answer.?

?Well then,? Dall said after the transmission had been terminated, ?I guess I?d better be on my way then. Keep working on getting our fighters fight-capable while I?m gone.? He saw Tor?dary move as if to say something but the captain beat him to it, ?don?t bother XO, I appreciate the sentiment but I really don?t think it?d be a good idea to mess around with these people, especially the condition our ship is in.?
    The XO merely raised an eyebrow, ?actually sir, I just wanted to ask. If something happens to you, can I keep the ship??
    For a moment no one on the bridge breathed, then Captain and XO both burst out laughing. ?The ship is yours Tor?dary, until I return.? With that Dall took the turbolift down to the hanger bay, boarded his personal shuttle and made his way across to Baron Fel?s ship.

OOC: Still got a couple of Tags unanswered, will hopefully get to them with the next update.

EDIT: OOC2: Congrats on your award Yuul, well done =D=

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Thank you fanficfan! *bows*

10. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    OOC: Only just noticed the big scrolling thingy - didn't realise that the winners were up yet! Congrats Yuul! Well deserved. And Thank you for the nomination :D

On a more serious note, the Update will be up tomorow - I need to reinstall windows. Badly =/. The upside is this update is big - perhaps not in length, but... well, you'll see.

-Sithy!

11. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Joao Visay?ak
    Ruusan

?How does an Old Republic Intelligence operative come to be an Admiral in the Sith fleet?? Joao asked while she tried to think if she?d seen that style tattoo before. ?If it?s not classified of course,? she added as they reached the Security Headquarters.

12. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    GM MODE

Sorry for the numerous delays; the original post was a lot better, but seeing as Word lost it, I give you the update:

Bothawui Orbit

A deep humming began in the depths of the ship; and a bright blue light appeared, illuminating the bridge. The ship began to vibrate further; as more lights appeared; highlighting a naked, grey, human corpse. At least, what was once human. The corpse had been? changed. Hundreds of tubes protruded from the table, looping through huge metal pylons before entering the body. The pylons began to spark, and bright blue liquid filled the tubes. The lights brightened once more; and with a jolt, the corpse?s eyes opened; the chest heaving as its lungs struggled to pull oxygen in. Blood began to flow back into the corpse, and the grey began to be gradually replaced with a pale white. Amongst this chaos, Luke Skywalker awoke; in a world of pain.

This is how it feels to be Luke Skywalker

With a jolt, your eyes spring open. You see a bright light, a light so bright it burns. You blink, but the light is still there. You clench your eyes shut, and open them once more. The light remains.

You turn your head a fraction, and see the table. The tubes connected to the table. And the tubes connected to you. Your eyes fill with terror as you realize where you are.

Your lungs fill with air as your breathing intensifies, and you try to will it to stop. Your nerves are raw with pain, and you scream out. Every breath sends flashes of pain to your body, rivers of molten lava flowing into the basin that is your brain. You try to move, and the pain intensifies, making you let loose an involuntary, gut-wrenching scream; yet only a rasp can be heard.

As you blink once more; your brain puts together what happened. And who you are. The pain the memories bring back is far worse than that that plagued you before. You feel a hand on your shoulder, a light touch, and immediately reach for it. You can see the hand, but you cannot touch it.

The closer you reach; the further away the hand goes; before disappearing altogether. You feel the hand go. And your body convulses as you realise you have lost the only ally you once had. Your connection to the force is gone.

Two Ssi-Ruuk stand by, watching the body. A priest and a technician. The Priest smiles, revealing its teeth, and walks over to the table, letting out a whistle. [Stop the body convulsing] He said. [Administer the drugs]

You hear a heavy thudding noise, and turning your head a fraction, you see a gold scaled lizard towering above you. It whistles something; and your eyes widen a fraction as you realise what the lizard has said; or more to the point; that you understand what the lizard has said; even this slight movement, this slight recognition, sends pain through your body. Suppressing the pain; you hear another whistle; and concentrate on it.

[i]You are in pain. I can make that stop. Just follow the hand.[/i] You try to retort; but the pain is too much. You hear a familiar voice; and turn your head a fraction more, revealing a familiar figure; bathed in blue. [i]Do what they say, Luke. It is the only way.[/i] Ben! You try to say, but the voice you hear is not yours. The voice is deeper, and mechanical. You try to scream again, but no sound can be heard.

The elusive hand appears again, and a door materializes in front of you. You step through the door; and place your hand into the other. Almost at once you feel the pain disappear. But it begins to return; you see it in front of you; billions of red dots. You reach out to them, and as the hand squeezes yours, you crush the pain, bringing it towards you. The red dots begin to disappear, and you smile.

The Priest turned to the Technician, and whistled, before looking out of the viewport. [He is nearly ready] You say. [How much power is stored up?] The technician turned to look at the capacitor, and sees the tubes, once filled with blue, rapidly begin to fill with a deep red. The Technician bared its fangs in a smile. [Capacitors are at 45%]

13. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: So, the endgame has begun. Good thing my fleet is almost finished. Just need fighters and support ships. to be honest when i read hrough the whole thing before starting i was surprised no one went to war back when there were around half a dozen players. oh well.

?Welcome aboard the Empire of the Hand ship Indauntable. Please follow me to the bridge. We have some disturbing news.?

Marric nodded to the Baron, before moving along when they did so. "May I ask the nature of the news?"

[i]This is a Red-Zero, repeat Red-Zero code. We are in urgent need of assistance. This message is being sent on a open frequency. Please reply on the appropriate channel. The message repeats after that. The proper channels. That code was Bothan, so the proper channel would be... This is Jorj Car?das, responding to Red Zero to whom am I speaking? This is a secure channel, in compliance with BC regulation 4597.? [/i]

For now Argyle waited, wonder if the weapon had destroyed bothawiu or if it was some other weapon. He leaned in close, wanting to here anything that might be said in reply.

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: For numerous support ships like lancer frigates and corvettes, ill use number like i do with fighters now.
    Purchase Mode

Starting Balance: 6694
    Planets
    -Axum: (not recieved this turn)
    New Balance: 12154
    x36 Ewing squadrons-1458*
    x18 Bwing squadrons-1053*
    x5 Lancer Frigate-9000*
    End Balance: 643

Recieves for free

x1 Infantry Company

The Anaxes Coalition

Holdings

Anaxes

Chandrilla

Axum

Phlors Regina

Deployment

Anaxes
    Orbital
    -First Fleet
    -Second Fleet
    Shipyard Alpha One:
    Shipyard Alpha Two:
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 001
    --Xwing squadron 002
    --Xwing squadron 003
    --Xwing squadron 004
    --Xwing squadron 005
    --Xwing squadron 006
    --Xwing squadron 007
    --Xwing squadron 008
    --Xwing squadron 009
    --Xwing squadron 010
    --Xwing squadron 011
    --Xwing squadron 012
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Chandrilla
    Orbit
    -Third Fleet
    --Ewing squadron 021
    --Ewing squadron 022
    --Ewing squadron 023
    --Ewing squadron 024
    -Corvette Swift
    -Corvette Haste
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 013
    --Xwing squadron 014
    --Xwing squadron 015
    --Xwing squadron 016
    --Xwing squadron 017
    --Xwing squadron 018
    --Xwing squadron 019
    --Xwing squadron 020
    --Xwing squadron 021
    --Xwing squadron 022
    --Xwing squadron 023
    --Xwing squadron 024
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Axum
    Orbit
    -Fourth Fleet
    -Nebulon B Frigate Hunter
    --Ewing squadron 025
    --Ewing squadron 026
    -Dreadnaught Pride of Axum
    -Dreadnaught Glory of Axum
    -Golan Station Shield of Axum
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 025
    --Xwing squadron 026
    --Xwing squadron 027
    --Xwing squadron 028
    --Xwing squadron 029
    --Xwing squadron 030
    --Xwing squadron 031
    --Xwing squadron 032
    --Xwing squadron 033
    --Xwing squadron 034
    --Xwing squadron 035
    --Xwing squadron 036
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Phlors Regina
    Orbital
    -Dreadnaught Guardian
    --Ewing Squadron 029
    Orbital Mining Platform Forge
    Orbital Mining Platform Pickaxe

Star System AX7#2@
    (or whatever its called)
    -Nebulon B Frigate Zanisk
    --Ewing squadron 027
    --Ewing squadron 028

Fleet Organization

Comander List
    First Fleet: Admiral Nacen Omatta(also head of fleet command)
    Second Fleet: Vice Admiral Yuul Shamar
    Third Fleet: Rear

15. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC:
    It is well that the act of Union is done
    and the Endgame is now begun.
    For when the news arrives,
    Before Bothan eyes
    That their loved ones are nought but dust.

That their lives are torn
    And gone is all that was born
    Then their eyes will run red
    With the blood of your dead
    And all of your empire will turn to rust.

Draeks Ral?ek
    Orbit above Bothawui

?This is the Ssi-Ruuvi ship Wrath of Ssi to the Unknown Fighter leaving Bothawui Orbit, broadcasting Red-Zero transmission. Shut down your weapons and engines at once. We have you in a tractor beam. Do not attempt to escape. Or you will be fired upon. Repeat.?

Oct swore. ?I just had to ask.? He said, and turned to Draeks. ?What now?? He said, as a second voice began to crackle out of the speakers.

?This is Jorj Car?das, responding to Red Zero, to whom am I speaking?.? The voice said, before adding ?This is a secure channel, in compliance with BC regulation 4597.?

?Ok Oct, what happens now is you remain very calm and quiet and keep working on that hyperdrive while I chat to Mr Car?das.?
    He switched over the secure channel and took a deep breath, ?this is ex Vice-President Draeks Ral?ek of the Bothan Coalition. How is it you come to be on this channel, seeming independent of the Ssi-Ruuvi fleet about to swat my little ship from the sky??

Moss Yab?ia
    Extra Galactic Space

?I think it will be wit-? Malana began, then fell to floor, clutching at her chest. ?No.? She said. She turned to the Bothan Admiral, her face pale; and began to cry uncontrollably. ?No.? She repeated, pulling her comm. link off her belt. ?Tell me that wasn?-? She began, and the Shadow?s voice could be heard instantly on the other end of the comm. link, the confidence gone, shaken to the core. ?It was.?

?It was? It was what?? Moss called towards the commlink. He bent down to help Malana back to her feet, taking the commlink out of her hands as he did so.
    ?What?s going on Jami? Shado? Bob! What the hell just happened??

Besk Nay?ek
    Kothlis

?Actually I was interested in finding a tranquil place to medit-? Jacen doubled over, and clutched at a chair for support. He said one word, and repeated it over and over. ?No. No, No, No.? Turning to face the Bothan President, the blood drained from his already pale face, he spoke. ?I?m sorry. I?m so, so, sorry.?

?What?? Besk asked, the reaction of the Sith Lord scaring him, ?What are you sorry for? What just happened to you? Do you need a medic?? The gentle beep of his datapad going completely unnoticed in the confusion.

Jakys Vel?bun
    En route to Kothlis

Jakys watched Joseph open his mouth to reply, then his vision went red and the reply became a scream. Then another voice joined, and another, another, another. Until there were thousands, then millions? Billions of terrified voices, all screaming, begging to be released from their torture.
    Then there was silence, for a handful of heartbeats there was nothing but total silence, and Jakys dared think that might be the end of it. But then it came again, just like in the vision where he saw the ship. Death?
    And just when he thought it might swallow him too there was a blinding light, filling his being with happiness and delight.

I love you.

His back was getting cold from the metal deck, his arm was starting to ache from the way it twisted under him and his chest felt like someone had been hammering on it with a prybar. But his eyes felt good. As his vision adjusted to the bright lights on his ceiling Jakys drank in the sight before him even while his ears rang with sweet, sweet music. I love you.
    Jakys pushed himself up onto his elbows and winked at Martha, ?Mister Joseph, would you please give me a moment, I apologise for the way our conversation seems to keep getting put off. Return to your station and I will come see you there shortly.?
    As the door slid shut behind the young officer Jakys turned to Martha, ?Well

16. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Bothan Coalition Control Mode

Balance: 28070
    Income:
    * Ando: 3000 (20% tax)
    * Rothana: 1080 (20% tax)
    * Kothlis: 1500 (20% tax) (Bonus +250)
    * Commenor: 2160 (20% tax)
    * Kashyyyk: 1200 (20% tax)
    * NR Spynet payment: 100
    Total Income: 9290 x 11 weeks = 102190
    Available Funds: 130260

Spending:
    1x Victory class Star Destroyer ? 3000
    1x Venator class Star Destroyer ? 2700 (Shipyard)
    10x X-201 Squadrons ? 1500
    4x B-wing Squadrons ? 260
    1x T4-b Squadron ? 1500
    1x AT-TE Squadron ? Free (Rothana)
    Final Balance: 121300

Bothan Coalition Deployment

Bothawui
    Draeks Ral?ek
    Oct

Kothlis
    15x Turbolaser Batteries
    15x Anti-Fighter Turrets
    PDF Airspeeder Squadron 010 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF Airspeeder Squadron 011 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF Airspeeder Squadron 012 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF AT-TE squadron 004
    PDF AT-TE squadron 005
    PDF AT-TE squadron 006
    PDF Specialised Battalion 007
    PDF Specialised Battalion 008
    PDF Specialised Battalion 009

Shipyard: 1x Venator ? 2700 (Friday 11/4)

Training Academy:

Golan Station 04 ? Colossus

BC Adv. Dreadnaught class Cruiser Coalition One
    -- Squadron 105 ? X-201s

$ BC Venator class Star Destroyer Purros
    -- Squadron 142 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 143 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 144 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 145 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 146 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 147 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 148 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 149 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 150 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 151 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 152 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 153 ? B-wings

BC Nebula class Star Destroyer Acropolis
    -- Squadron 154 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 155 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 156 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 157 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 158 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 159 ? B-wings
    -- 1st Regiment (6 Specialised Battalions, 3 AT-TE squadrons, 1 T4-b squadron

BC Nebula class Star Destroyer Pegasus
    -- Squadron 160 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 161 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 162 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 163 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 164 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 165 ? B-wings

BC Nebula class Star Destroyer Valencia
    -- Squadron 081 ? X-201s ? Relictors
    -- Squadron 082 ? X-201s ? Unique Antiques
    -- Squadron 083 ? X-201s ? Glitter Claws
    -- Squadron 084 ? X-201s ? Red Talons
    -- Squadron 085 ? B-wings ? Boom Box
    -- Squadron 086 ? B-wings ? Daemon Hunters
    -- 2nd Regiment (6 Specialised Battalions, 3 AT-TE squadrons, 1 T4-b squadron

BC Victory class Star Destroyer Halkra II
    -- Squadron 109 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 110 ? X-201s

BC Victory class Star Destroyer Fereira
    -- Squadron 166 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 167 ? X-201s

BC Corona class Frigate Mineth
    -- Squadron 099 ? E-wings
    -- Squadron 100 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 101 ? X-201s

BC Corona class Frigate Corona
    -- Squadron 014 ? X-201s ? Eclipse Squadron
    -- Squadron 015 ? X-201s ? Solar Flare Squadron
    -- Combined 016 ? B-wings ? Meteor Squadron

BC Nebulon B Bura
    -- Squadron 008 ? X-201s ? Firestorm
    -- Squadron 009 ? X-201s ? Stellar Wave

BC Dreadnaught class Cruiser Outrage
    -- Squadron 112 ? X-201s

BC Dreadnaught Riskyr
    -- Squadron 012 ? X-201s ? Nova

BC Corona class Frigate Viria
    -- Mirage Wing 1st squadron
    -- Mirage Wing 2nd squadron
    -- Mirage Wing 3rd squadron

Ando
    15x Turbolaser Batteries
    15x Anti-Fighter Turrets
    PDF AT-TE squadron 007
    PDF AT-TE squadron 008
    PDF AT-TE squadron 009
    PDF Airspeeder squadron 004 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF Airspeeder squadron 005 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF Airspeeder squadron 006 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF Specialised Battalion 001
    PDF Specialised Battalion 002
    PDF Specialised Battalion 003

Golan Station 02 ? Behemoth

BC Victory class Star Destroyer Haskit
    -- Squadron 121 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 122 ? X-201s

BC Victory class Star Destroyer Te-Maari
    -- Squadron 168 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 169 ? X-201s

BC Corona class Frigate Zikri
    -- Squadron 093 ? E-wings
    -- Squad

17. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    OOC: GM NOTE - The update will be up as soon as my internet starts working without cutting out every other minute. A BT engineer is coming round tommorow to sort out some wires, so with a bit of luck, it will be OK from then :)

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Hi-fives fanficfan upon reading ooc!

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Forgot last week's payday
    Purchase Mode

Starting Balance: 643
    Planets
    -Axum: 1500*
    New Balance: 7603
    x12 Carrack Cruisers-5400*

Recieves for free

x1 Infantry Company

The Anaxes Coalition

Holdings

Anaxes

Chandrilla

Axum

Phlors Regina

Deployment

Anaxes
    Orbital
    -First Fleet
    -Second Fleet
    Shipyard Alpha One:
    Shipyard Alpha Two:
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 001
    --Xwing squadron 002
    --Xwing squadron 003
    --Xwing squadron 004
    --Xwing squadron 005
    --Xwing squadron 006
    --Xwing squadron 007
    --Xwing squadron 008
    --Xwing squadron 009
    --Xwing squadron 010
    --Xwing squadron 011
    --Xwing squadron 012
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Chandrilla
    Orbit
    -Third Fleet
    --Ewing squadron 021
    --Ewing squadron 022
    --Ewing squadron 023
    --Ewing squadron 024
    -Corvette Swift
    -Corvette Haste
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 013
    --Xwing squadron 014
    --Xwing squadron 015
    --Xwing squadron 016
    --Xwing squadron 017
    --Xwing squadron 018
    --Xwing squadron 019
    --Xwing squadron 020
    --Xwing squadron 021
    --Xwing squadron 022
    --Xwing squadron 023
    --Xwing squadron 024
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Axum
    Orbit
    -Fourth Fleet
    --Ewing squadron 025
    --Ewing squadron 026
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 025
    --Xwing squadron 026
    --Xwing squadron 027
    --Xwing squadron 028
    --Xwing squadron 029
    --Xwing squadron 030
    --Xwing squadron 031
    --Xwing squadron 032
    --Xwing squadron 033
    --Xwing squadron 034
    --Xwing squadron 035
    --Xwing squadron 036
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Phlors Regina
    Orbital
    -Dreadnaught Guardian
    --Ewing Squadron 029

Star System AX7#2@
    --Ewing squadron 027
    --Ewing squadron 028

Fleet Organization

Comander List
    Third Fleet: Rear Admiral Luceia Omatta
    Fourth Fleet: Rear Admiral Valien Terrance

First Fleet
    --Ewing squadron 001
    --Ewing squadron 002
    --Ewing sq

20. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: And now this weeks payday

Purchase Mode

Starting Balance: 2203
    Planets
    -Axum: (not recieved this turn)
    New Balance: 7663
    x6 Strike Cruisers-6900
    End Balance: 763

Recieves for free

x1 Infantry Company

The Anaxes Coalition

Holdings

Anaxes

Chandrilla

Axum

Phlors Regina

Deployment

Anaxes
    Orbital
    -First Fleet
    -Second Fleet
    Shipyard Alpha One:
    Shipyard Alpha Two:
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 001
    --Xwing squadron 002
    --Xwing squadron 003
    --Xwing squadron 004
    --Xwing squadron 005
    --Xwing squadron 006
    --Xwing squadron 007
    --Xwing squadron 008
    --Xwing squadron 009
    --Xwing squadron 010
    --Xwing squadron 011
    --Xwing squadron 012
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Chandrilla
    Orbit
    -Third Fleet
    --Ewing squadron 021
    --Ewing squadron 022
    --Ewing squadron 023
    --Ewing squadron 024
    -Corvette Swift
    -Corvette Haste
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 013
    --Xwing squadron 014
    --Xwing squadron 015
    --Xwing squadron 016
    --Xwing squadron 017
    --Xwing squadron 018
    --Xwing squadron 019
    --Xwing squadron 020
    --Xwing squadron 021
    --Xwing squadron 022
    --Xwing squadron 023
    --Xwing squadron 024
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Axum
    Orbit
    -Fourth Fleet
    --Ewing squadron 025
    --Ewing squadron 026
    Ground
    -Ground Based Fighters
    --Xwing squadron 025
    --Xwing squadron 026
    --Xwing squadron 027
    --Xwing squadron 028
    --Xwing squadron 029
    --Xwing squadron 030
    --Xwing squadron 031
    --Xwing squadron 032
    --Xwing squadron 033
    --Xwing squadron 034
    --Xwing squadron 035
    --Xwing squadron 036
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)
    -Infantry Company (100)

Phlors Regina
    Orbital
    -Dreadnaught Guardian
    --Ewing Squadron 029

Star System AX7#2@
    --Ewing squadron 027
    --Ewing squadron 028

Fleet Organization

Comander List
    Third Fleet: Rear Admiral Luceia Omatta
    Fourth Fleet: Rear Admiral Valien Terrance

First Fleet
    --Ewing squad

21. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    GM MODE

Well after nearly two weeks my internet is finally working again. YAY! Anyhow? on with the update?

[b] The Anaxes Coalition[/b]

IC: Jorj Car?das

[i] ?This is ex Vice-President Draeks Ral?ek of the Bothan Coalition. How is it you come to be on this channel, seeming independent of the Ssi-Ruuvi fleet about to swat my little ship from the sky?? [/i]

?That?s a very long story, and definitely one for another day. But I have an authorization code to confirm my friendly intentions. Foxtrot-Oscar-Ichor-58-Niner-44. Now listen carefully. I need to know the status of the ship. Myself, and my conpadre here are both prisoners aboard the ship you know as [i]Wrath of Ssi[/i]. If you can get onboard this ship, then we can meet with you, and can utilize my escape route.?

Car?das cut off the comm., waiting for a response, and looked at the slack jawed expression on Argyle?s face. ?What?? he asked.

TAG: Yuul_Shamar

[hr]

[b]The Bothan Coalition[/b]

IC: Oct

[i]?Ok Oct, what happens now is you remain very calm and quiet and keep working on that hyperdrive while I chat to Mr Car?das.? [/i]

Oct nodded at the Vice President?s orders, and seethed. He had seen his best friend murdered, and then seen something he could not even understand, and the Vice President was treating him like a baby. Typical. He sighed, and began to work on the hyperdrive, listen half-heartedly to the conversation between Draeks and the man who called himself Car?das.

[i] ?That?s a very long story, and definitely one for another day. But I have an authorization code to confirm my friendly intentions. Foxtrot-Oscar-Ichor-58-Niner-44. Now listen carefully. I need to know the status of the ship. Myself, and my conpadre here are both prisoners aboard the ship you know as [/i]Wrath of Ssi[i]. If you can get onboard this ship, then we can meet with you, and can utilize my escape route.?[/i]

Oct stepped in. ?Sir, that code checks in, but it has not been used in well over 35 years ? since before the Battle at Coruscant.?

IC: Malana, The Shadow

[i]?It was? It was what??[/i] Moss called towards the commlink. He bent down to help Malana back to her feet, and Malana grasped his hand, pulling herself up. She stood against the wall, shaken to the core, and let Moss take the commlink from her weakened grip.

[i] ?What?s going on Jami? Shado? Bob! What the hell just happened?? [/i]

The Shadow?s voice came back over the commlink, still shaky. ?I? I don?t know how to say this. I am sorry. It seems that the Ssi-Ruuk have utilized a superweapon. One capable of enteching billions of souls at once. They have used it on? against?. Bothawui. I?m so sorry.? The Shadow said, his last remark inaudible over the clatter of the commlink against the floor, as it slipped out of Moss? hand.

IC: Jacen Solo

[i]?What??[/i] Besk asked, the reaction of the Sith Lord scaring him, [i]?What are you sorry for? What just happened to you? Do you need a medic??[/i]

Jacen stood up, and looked at the Bothan President in exile. A single tear leaked from his sulfuric iris, and rolled unchecked down his pale cheek. ?The Ssi-Ruuk have utilized a super weapon in Bothawui orbit.? The Dark Lord of the Sith spoke 3 simple words, 3 simple words that would change the Bothan people?s way of life forever. ?Bothawui is dead.?

IC: Doctor Martha Teneque

[i]?Mister Joseph, would you please give me a moment, I apologise for the way our conversation seems to keep getting put off. Return to your station and I will come see you there shortly.?[/i]

Martha watched the ensign leave the room, and turned to face Jakys.

[i] ?Well now my dear doctor, if I heard you right a moment ago then we have some talking to do.? [/i]

Martha took a step back, embarrassed. ?I don?t know what you mea?? She began, but stopped. ?Jakys, you intrigue me. Ever since I first laid eyes upon you, I had an attraction ? but it was not until recently I realized the extent of that attraction. I am a doctor, and an intellig

22. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: There will come a time of fire and night, when enemies rise and empires fall, when the stars themselves begin to die.

Draeks Ral?ek
    Bothawui Orbit

?That?s a very long story, and definitely one for another day. But I have an authorization code to confirm my friendly intentions. Foxtrot-Oscar-Ichor-58-Niner-44. Now listen carefully. I need to know the status of the ship. Myself, and my conpadre here are both prisoners aboard the ship you know as Wrath of Ssi. If you can get onboard this ship, then we can meet with you, and can utilize my escape route.?

Oct stepped in. ?Sir, that code checks in, but it has not been used in well over 35 years ? since before the Battle at Coruscant.?

?Alright then, your code checks out and it doesn?t look like we?ve got much choice but to land. Our main drives are at 5% and the Hyperdrive is currently non-functional. You do realise of course, that once we get pulled into the hanger there?ll be nothing to stop the damned scalies from tearing us apart right??
    While he waited for Car?das to reply Draeks shut down the sublights before they overheated from straining against the tractor beam.
    ?Oct, if this Car?das character doesn?t come through, it?s been an honour serving with you.?

Moss Yab?ia
    Extra Galactic Location

?They have used it on? against? Bothawui??
    The weight of the Shadow?s words fell heavily around Moss?s shoulders. His knees buckled and he groped aimlessly for the wall, he leaned against it and let gravity tug him down to the floor. As he sat there, slumped opposite Malana, he kept waiting to feel something. A great sadness perhaps, or despair. But all he could feel was pure, cold fury. The kind that would burn for a long time. The kind that demanded Revenge.
    Filled with new resolve Moss picked up the commlink, ?prepare my shuttle.? Was all he said to the Shadow before closing the connection and switching over to his flagship?s frequency.
    ?This is Admiral Yab?ia. Prepare the fleet for hyperspace, set our co-ordinates for Kothlis. We will leave as soon as I return.? He shut off the comm and pushed himself to his feet. Resolve and fury gave his walk a frightening purpose as Moss made his way down to the hanger bay.

Besk Nay?ek
    Kothlis

?Bothawui is dead?

Besk pulled away from the Sith Lord, spinning about trying to find a chair to drop into before his legs gave out completely. He wanted to ask if Jacen was sure, if he was absolutely certain. But the tear running down his face banished all doubt. They must pay.
    ?Then their eyes will run red
    With the blood of your dead...?
    Besk quoted from the ages old Bothan epic, the tale of the first Ar?kai.
    The word burned in his mind, Ar?kai. Was it really the path he wanted to take his people down? Ar?kai. To unleash the full might of Bothan fury, until there was nothing left of their enemies? Ar?kai. To destroy all who dared try to stand against them. Ar?kai. ?NO!?
    He seemed stunned that he had spoken out loud, but now that he had, the Sith Lord would no doubt demand an explanation so he continued to speak his thoughts. ?I will not commit to Ar?kai until I know who stands against me, and who will stand with me.? He quickly activated the recorder on his datapad and prepared a message to all the System Lords still remaining.

?Fellow System Lords,? he began, ?I speak to you today not as a competitor in galactic politics, or an enemy on the battlefield, but as a Bothan who is fast running out of choices. Today, the Ssi-Ruuk again struck against the Bothan Coalition, wiping out more than three billion souls. Three billion souls I was forced to leave behind when the Imperium invaded my homeworld. Three billion people I took an oath to protect, and failed. Three billion people, who will not go unavenged.
    Since the fall of the Republic and the Empire, the Imperium seems to have focused its attacks against my people, my worlds. But it is only a matter of time before

23. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Bothan Coalition Control Mode

Balance: 121300
    Income:
    * Ando: 3000 (20% tax)
    * Rothana: 1080 (20% tax)
    * Kothlis: 1500 (20% tax) (Bonus +250)
    * Commenor: 2160 (20% tax)
    * Kashyyyk: 1200 (20% tax)
    * NR Spynet payment: 100
    Total Income: 9290 x 2 weeks = 18580
    Available Funds: 139880

Spending:
    1x Super Star Destroyer ? 22500 (Shipyard ? 1 week)
    1x Venator Star Destroyer ? 2700 (Shipyard ? 1.5 weeks)
    2x Nebula Star Destroyers ? 8250 (Shipyard ? 1 week)
    8x X-201 Squadrons ? 1200
    4x B-wing Squadrons ? 260
    6x Specialised Battalions ? 1500
    2x AT-TE Squadron ? Free (Rothana) ? 2 weeks
    Final Balance: 103470

Bothan Coalition Deployment

Bothawui
    Draeks Ral?ek
    Oct

Kothlis
    15x Turbolaser Batteries
    15x Anti-Fighter Turrets
    PDF Airspeeder Squadron 010 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF Airspeeder Squadron 011 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF Airspeeder Squadron 012 ? 15 V-wings
    PDF AT-TE squadron 004
    PDF AT-TE squadron 005
    PDF AT-TE squadron 006
    PDF Specialised Battalion 007
    PDF Specialised Battalion 008
    PDF Specialised Battalion 009
    $ 2x BCA AT-TE Squadrons ? Awaiting deployment

Shipyard: 1x Super Star Destroyer (1 week)
    1x Venator (1.5 weeks)
    2x Nebula Star Destroyers (1 week)

Training Academy: 6x Specialised Battalions (1 week)

Golan Station 04 ? Colossus

BC Adv. Dreadnaught class Cruiser Coalition One
    -- Squadron 105 ? X-201s

BC Venator class Star Destroyer Purros
    -- Squadron 142 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 143 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 144 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 145 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 146 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 147 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 148 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 149 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 150 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 151 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 152 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 153 ? B-wings

BC Nebula class Star Destroyer Acropolis
    -- Squadron 154 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 155 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 156 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 157 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 158 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 159 ? B-wings
    -- 1st Regiment (6 Specialised Battalions, 3 AT-TE squadrons, 1 T4-b squadron

BC Nebula class Star Destroyer Pegasus
    -- Squadron 160 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 161 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 162 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 163 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 164 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 165 ? B-wings

$ BC Venator class Star Destroyer Melas
    -- Squadron 178 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 179 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 180 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 181 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 182 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 183 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 184 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 185 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 186 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 187 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 188 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 189 ? B-wings

BC Nebula class Star Destroyer Valencia
    -- Squadron 081 ? X-201s ? Relictors
    -- Squadron 082 ? X-201s ? Unique Antiques
    -- Squadron 083 ? X-201s ? Glitter Claws
    -- Squadron 084 ? X-201s ? Red Talons
    -- Squadron 085 ? B-wings ? Boom Box
    -- Squadron 086 ? B-wings ? Daemon Hunters
    -- 2nd Regiment (6 Specialised Battalions, 3 AT-TE squadrons, 1 T4-b squadron

BC Victory class Star Destroyer Halkra II
    -- Squadron 109 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 110 ? X-201s

BC Victory class Star Destroyer Fereira
    -- Squadron 166 ? X-201s
    -- Squadron 167 ? X-201s

BC Corona class Frigate Teruk
    -- Squadron 029 - E-wings ? Reaper
    -- Squadron 030 - E-wings ? Raptor
    -- Squadron 031 - B-wings ? Shockwave

BC Corona class Frigate Caer
    -- Squadron 065 - E-wings ? Queens of Air and Darkness (Queens)
    -- Squadron 066 - E-wings ? Idiots Array
    -- Squadron 067 - B-wings ? Sabaac Pot

BC Corona class Frigate Fiaar
    -- Squadron 068 - E-wings ? Stalker
    -- Squadron 069 - E-wings ? Avenger
    -- Squadron 070 - B-wings ? Shuriken

BC Corona class Frigate Mineth
    -- Squadron 099 ? E-wings
    -- Squadron 100 ? B-wings
    -- Squadron 101 ? X-201s

BC Corona class Frigate Corona
    -- Squadron 014 ? X-201s ? Eclipse Squadron
    -- Squadron 015 ? X-201s ? Solar Flare Squadron
    -- Combined 016 ?

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Any change in Anaxes weather conditions Sithy?

Marric stared at the screen. It did not matter that it wasn't his home, or his people it was happening to, nut the sheer thought of this happening to anyone was unbearable. He banged his fists on a table in despair. "How are any of us supposed to survive against that! I don't think theres a military power strong enough to go against them now! Damn these scaled sithspawn!"

[i]?That?s a very long story, and definitely one for another day. But I have an authorization code to confirm my friendly intentions. Foxtrot-Oscar-Ichor-58-Niner-44. Now listen carefully. I need to know the status of the ship. Myself, and my conpadre here are both prisoners aboard the ship you know as Wrath of Ssi. If you can get onboard this ship, then we can meet with you, and can utilize my escape route. What?? [/i]

"You had an escape route this whole bloody time!?"

[hr]

IC: Azervado Renning

"Sir there is an incomming message, trace says its from the Bothan Coalition."

Azervado looked up, "I'll take it in here."

[i]?Fellow System Lords,? he began, ?I speak to you today not as a competitor in galactic politics, or an enemy on the battlefield, but as a Bothan who is fast running out of choices. Today, the Ssi-Ruuk again struck against the Bothan Coalition, wiping out more than three billion souls. Three billion souls I was forced to leave behind when the Imperium invaded my homeworld. Three billion people I took an oath to protect, and failed. Three billion people, who will not go unavenged.
    Since the fall of the Republic and the Empire, the Imperium seems to have focused its attacks against my people, my worlds. But it is only a matter of time before they turn their attention to your worlds, your people? Your homes.
    Will you wait for that to happen? Will you wait, as I have so foolishly done, for the Ssi-Ruuvi to come to your doorstep? Or will you join with me? Combine your military might with that of the Bothan Coalition and take this war to the Ssi-Ruuk, to their planets, to their people. To their homes!?[/i]

Azervado nodded and sent a reply...

To: Besk Nay?ek

Message: I know the pain you must be feeling, yet at the same time know I have no idea. Were it up to just me I would commit to join you in a heartbeat. However other planets under my coalition are my duty to protect, and I cannot commit without their full support. I will call a conference with them as soon as possible and will inform you of their desicion, be it good or ill. I wish you luck until then.

Also should they agree I must say that my navy is still working up to full acting strength according to the plans I have drawn up, but with or without them completed, should the planetary leaders agree perhaps we should draw up a place to gather our mutual forces?

Sincerely,
    Azervado Renning

Azervado wheeled his chair around, informing Chandrilla and Axum of his wish to have a three way conference at the soonest posibility and apologized for any inconvienance...

25. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    OOC: Update coming tommorow - this week has been a huge case of DRL; that I'd rather not go into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.