main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA T-Minus BLANK and counting till EPIII I think it's time for a sit down.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I'll just take good guess and what you said

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    True Dead ... you were soooooooooooooo close!! But, your plan will happen bro. And I will want ALL the details when you have code clearence and have completed your mission. ;) ;)

3. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Bad news guys. I'm not going to a midnight premire. My brother keep delaying to get tickets, his g/f said she would get them, and now tonight, I have just been told that I'm going, but not to the midnight premire.

4. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    A MIRICAL HAPPENED! I'M GOING! Mothers are great, but dads a really awesome. My dad last night got the 3 tickets I need for the Downtown premire. The trick is my brother doesn't like that.

5. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    1) Miracle.

2) That better not be an Episode 3 quote in your sig or else I will have to kick your ass.

6. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    I have no recolection of it

Edit: Just lines of Star Wars.

7. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    T-minus 1 day and counting.

8. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Grr...and now of course it looks like it will be raining tomorrow...which puts work off until the afternoon at least.....

Can I say with all love and respect that I hate you, Poolio?

9. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    "Can I say with all love and respect that I hate you, Poolio?"

Well it's better then what I get most days which is just hate. (not meaning from you Hawkie)

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    may a horny camel with syphilis mistake your butt for his mates, Poolio ;) heh heh heh I want a full report in PMs when you get back

11. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    I'll call ya on the way back.

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Talking to Dead [on phone] right now. Two HUGE thumbs up!!!!!!! Says it's now replaced ESB as his favorite!! Dude, he said it rocks!!!!!

13. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    That matches MJF's review of it this weekend. I'm getting very, very excited now!

14. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Plus 1 day.

Whoa....

I can't seem to wrap my mind around it. I'm working on a two version review of the film, but it'll take most the day. I'll do a spoiler goody filled version and a decaf non spoiler version as well.

To put it mildly....I had trouble sleeping last night.

I thought I would sleep like a baby after all the waiting. It would be like sweet victory. And it is...but my mind is now in Star Wars hyperdrive...I can't stop thinking about it, or talking about it.

To all the non-spoiler people. The reward was great. I knew so little of it, I really was just mind blown by all of it. not knowing whats going to happen next is a wonderous reward. Stick to it my non-spoiler peeps....it's worth the ride

15. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Mr. Garrison says:

[image=http://laurae.en.eresmas.com/wallpapers/garrison.jpg]

"You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!"

In all seriousness, I'm VERY VERY VERY!!! happy for you and I'm sure the rest of the crew is as well. If they're not, I'll use my blaster on them for you! :cool:

w00t!!! 9 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

/DR's head a'splodes, yet again

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Awesome bro, simply awesome. I am happy you got to go, and damn proud that Rogue 2 of the Sac Valley Rogue Force was there representing us!!

17. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'm trying my hardest to stay as spoiler free as possible, Deady. LDV nearly spoiled me last night on the phone..but he knows how to keep his mouth shut when it comes to important stuff.

8 DAYS!!!!

18. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Ok I finally managed to get a review done.

I know I cannot post it on the boards, So if anyone wants it just PM me and let me know.

comes in two flavors: spoiler free and spoiler rotten

let me know which you want. I have the full version complete with a small personal bit of history for me and the saga. Which I added to show my point of view as I sent this off to AICN as always. (I have doubt's it'll get used but that doesn't matter)

19. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    You may PM me until Mrs. Ridiculous makes you stop. :cool:

Thanks much,
    DR

20. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    This is cool. In 6 days, I get to see Revenge of the Sith at 7:30pm at Market Square on Arden way next to the mall. In 7, it will be released to all. I will see it at 12:01 am as well. There. I've counted for me, like deadpool did, and for everone else.

21. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    So Outrider will be at the screening will he? (see told you where and when, and who was right?...deadpool that's who!)

Which reminds me I need to get tickets somewhere for the afternoon of the 19th.

all goes well by sunset of the 19th I'll have seen it 4 times, three within 24 hours.

22. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Hmmm...hawkie's taking the 19th off work...should she see it again in the afternoon??? Probably. Can she afford it??? Only the Hawk knows for sure. ;)

23. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    6 days for you. 5 days for me. Deadpool, don't tell me you'll be there too. If so, look for me.I'm getting there around 5:30 to get a good seat since its over booked. So first come first swerved.

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    "6 days for you. 5 days for me."

Don't be so sure OR. You never know. Only the shaddow knows.

25. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Now the question..Do I put Outrider on the list as a possible film pirate with the PR people and bar him from getting in?

[clint Eastwood Voice]
    "Oh I know what your thinking punk, does Deadpool have that kinda power? well you have to ask yourself, do you feel lucky punk? well do ya?"

I'd behave till then OR just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.