main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA T-Minus BLANK and counting till EPIII I think it's time for a sit down.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    oooOOOOoooo joe with the "FORCE GRAMMER" cool.

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Need I warn you, OR, LDV's attacks are just as valid as mine, so unless you have a darned good defense, you DID feel the force of that unceremonious meeting with the wall.

Now...back to what I was doing...

*smiles a little and advances on her opponent. Her saber at the ready. The fingers of her free hand move a little in what seems to be a gracefull attempt at loosening the joints, but OR can feel the blood singing in his ears as his throat closes as if under a firm grip*

3. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    LVD: Thats just a cut. Heals in no time.
    Joe: I would hope by now you would have learned, I'm not the best in grammer. I never was.
    My adversary: Can we hold this off for a bit? I have to kill my brother first. Cause at the rate he's going, I'm going to a midnight premire of ROTS.

4. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *waves hand nonchallantly, the force on his trachea lessens*

suit yourself

5. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Alright then.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Oh yeah OR? Lets see how you heel this one

[raises hand - shoots Force lightning at OR, knocking him to the ground] - [carefully points two fingers and shoots two intense lightning bolts at OR's butt ... OR's eyes begin to glow and visions of being sodomized by a bull elephant fill OR's mind] Talk about a bad case of hemorrhoids. ;) [looks at Tionne] Ok Hawkster, since he is distracted with putting out the fire in his ar$e, finish him off.

7. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Wow! LVD, if you could just turn up the juice a little bit more and I'll be fine with the lightning.

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    consider it done OR [waves hand]

9. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Thats better.

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    OR - your hair is smoking, and I do mean your butt hair

11. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    To AJ and OR:

It's spelled grammAr, not grammEr.

Bizow.

12. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    another awesome display of force grammAr.

13. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    "Between his spell checking and your anal force lightening it's a wonder the whole station doesn't know we're here!"

16 days.....just 16 days. I can make it....just have to remain strong...must not give in.

I have to say I was tricked into seeing part of the trailer last night. (thanks to Target having it on a bank of TV's right behind me) and I have to say seeing part of it and trying not to commit the scenes to memory...GREAT ZOMBIE JEBUS!! this thing looks good. I needed that little glimpse to wet my whistle.

I still wish I hadn't seen it but since It could not have been avoided yes I did look away...and then back at it...and then away..and then finally I turned to leave that area...it was painful and I felt silly doing it but it was like a train wreck that I could peel my eyes from without serious effort.

that plus what LDV let slip out on the phone I know far too much, but still I'm lower then 10% spoiled I think.

uhhhh I'm babbling now.

I just can't wait for this. Now more then ever. Kevin Smith's review (only read the first quick part) is one huge clue into it...He's not a nay sayer but he has been unhappy with the first two and his glowing geek out over it is a good sign indeed.

from all the small amounts of combined data I have it seems this movie starts off by kicking you in the nuts and then preceeds to head butt and kick you while your down with one action scene or heartbreaking moment after another.

I don't want to get my hopes up but it seems this movie stands a good chance to becoming a fan favorite in the saga.

ok...end babbling (for now)

14. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Dude, 17 days not 16. Recount.

15. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    todays the 2nd I can see it at 7:30pm on the 18th if I wish to.

recount nothing. 16 days

16. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    I don't think you can really count that showing. I though this thread was a count down for the oficial release of EPIII. Recount that

17. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    No that was my personal countdown which is why it came after my non-spoiler babbling.

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Each person has their own countdown OR.

At C3, they showed a trailer that was at least 4-6 minutes long in the main vender's all at the John Williams Music booth. All of us who were watching it, were completely silent. Jaws dropping to the floor. And we DID get a first glimps at General Greivous. Totally amazing.

19. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Insolent twerp *picks up OR with the Force, spins him around in mid-air like a pizza and sends him flying at the nearest wall with a sickening crunch*

Ahhh..I feel better now

20. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    And I thank you. You just lossened up my back. Now I feal better

21. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *approaches her opponent, saber drawn, and moves within inches of him with her blade* You're going to be "fealing" something quite different by the time I'm through with you

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Now if I had the money, this is what I would get in a heart beat!!!!

Star Wars Computer

23. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    LVD, I'm with you. I need a new computer. As for my opponet(Draws saber and pushes her blade out of the way with his own) Not now.

24. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    *wonders what the co-pay is for Sith Chiropractic services.

15 days to go, and today the score is released with that nice DVD
    I know it'll be choke full of EP III stuff, and I'll tell you now...I WILL watch it. I figure the impact will be low enough on my spoilr percentage so I'm going for it.

25. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    They already got some of the video's on starwars.com. I hope mine comes today. I had to order from Amazon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.