main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

T-Shirt Front Design Options - Please vote - Majority will Rule

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 30, 2002.

?

T-Shirt Front Design Options - Please vote - Majority will Rule

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. "Rocky Mountain FanForce"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. "RMFF"

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Darth-Jar w/ "Rocky Mountain FanForce"

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Darth-Jar w/ "RMFF"

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  5. Darth-Jar w/ Map Background & "Rocky Mountain FanForce" Small

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Darth-Jar w/ Map Background & "RMFF" Small

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Darth-Jar w/ Map Background & "Rocky Mountain FanForce" Full size

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Darth-Jar w/ Map Background & "RMFF" Full size

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other - Please describe (only for front design)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Geez, can't we have some more options?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
  2. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    There have been many suggestions and I want to make sure we have a concensus before we place an order.

3. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    RMFF

keep it simple. Plus, since it is our RMFF shirt, I would like to see our logo somewhere on it. With the Reb & Imp logos on back, I think an RMFF logo on front would be cool.

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I don't know if we have a full size version of our Icon Logo anywhere.

5. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Dath-Jar with Rocky Mountain Fan Force.

I don't like using an acronym when using the full name is an option. You won't have to deal with 50 people asking "what's RMFF?"

The short version makes sense when it's a url you have type all the time, or you don't have room for the full name.

This is me giving my opinion, i'll go with whatever the majority decides :)

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I just figured we already have the full version on the back, and putting on the front too, is a little bit of overkill.

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I like people asking me. They'll see RMFF and maybe they'll wonder what it is, so they'll make sure they see what's on the back. That has them interested.

These shirts are supposed to help advertise the group, right?

Or maybe that's just my messed up dragon logic, lol.

8. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Another thing, I think having the acronym will help people remember the web address easier (redundancy). When RMFF gets embedded in their head, that's what they'll be sure to type in their browser.

9. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    I also like the acronym cause I agree that it might get some curious people asking questions. I dont think its too redundant. (after all it is the RMFF shirt, and yes cory, I think it is supposed to advertise the group.)
    I dig the Darth Jar mask, its a great idea, it looks really cool, but I dont really want it on a shirt. If we're trying to represent our group with a t-shirt, I think a group design (like our logo) would be best.

10. Micah333

Micah333 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
  11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Why don't we change it to RMFF.net?

12. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    I think that the Darth Jar thing really adds something to the group. But I don't think it belongs on a shirt. From what I've seen of the designs for the shirt with the Darth Jar on it, it makes it look cluttered and silly.

13. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    josh: redundancy is a good thing in advertising :)

14. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    To all the people saying no to Darth-Jar, please suggest an alternative recognizable Star Wars image for the front, preferably with a usable image link.

15. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    An RMFF with our icon logo in very fine, detailed print and colors. Make it big, and clear, and pay extra for color....just my .02 worth.

16. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    my $.02 is that if we pay extra for colors, I will most likely only get one...if at all. the low price is a BIG PLUS for yours truly.

17. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    Considering we don't have an "icon logo" and the only thing we have that I think is what he is suggesting is the RMFF icon for announcements on the website, it's in black anyway. So I have absolutely no idea what "colors" he wants to spend extra on, so i'm not going to worry about it.

18. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Jen managed to get an RMFF logo onto the card for the Sith couple 2-pack. I believe it was in black, but is it that hard to enlarge it & change it to white?
    Maybe it is, I honestly dont know, but I really like the idea of having a shirt with the RMFF logo on the front. I actually like sarahs idea of RMFF.net more, if that is acceptable.
    We could put a Death Star or a tie fighter, or something else like that, but I already have Star Wars shirts with someone elses designs on them. We all do.
    Its the RMFF shirt. The only one. I really think we should have our logo on it.

BTW, Thank you for asking. :) (are you wishing you hadn't? 8-} )

EDIT: oh yeah, I could care less about colors. Black shirt with white design sounds really cool.

19. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    you are correct. just trying to push a point...that I'm not sure is there. lol.

I'm tired, I'm going to bed. :)

20. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Someone would have to re-make the logo on the website, because it's in a very small format. When you enlarge it, it loses all definition.

Cory, would you please work on that today? /flutters eyelashes & does her best Scarlett O'Hara/

21. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    um, okay, I just re-did the logo.

[image=http://hpotter.net/swpics/rmff.gif]
    here it is...tell me if something needs to be different on it. I also have it saved in CPT format w/ the objects not combined so if something else needs done, I can do it (and I have it saved at 600x600 resolution, so that should be plenty for printing for something this simple) ;)

I can also save it as a .psd if needed. Just ask.

22. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Cool. Does anyone have a problem using that on the front of the shirt?

23. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    ABSOLUTELY!

I'm fine with that in the capacity it's been used, as the signifier of group notices on website news stories.

It's not a logo, the circle underneath doesn't mean anything, the name of our group is NOT rmff net. I really really don't want this as the front of the shirt.

I really don't like using things graphically that don't mean anything. That doesn't say FanForce, it doesn't say Star Wars, what exactly does it say?

I mean absolutely no offense to Rebecca, who designed this, like I said, I think it works for what it's being used for, but i'm strongly opposed to it representing us on other material.

24. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Then I think we should stick w/ just RMFF or RMFF.net on the area that would be considered the chest pocket area. It seems to be the majority, so far. How long to you want to keep taking votes, Michael.

25. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    Until the order goes in :)

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.