main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

T-shirt idea

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    i had this idea for a t-shirt last night. on the front we could put the 'FanForce Acadiana' logo and on the back we could put our FanForce name (wicket for example) and then some type of picture or number (1138 maybe?)(kinda like a sports jersey would look like). and then on each sleeve have patch or something of that sort that says "FanForce member since May '02" and on the other sleeve have patch or something that reads "Star Wars Fan since March '97 (the months and years would be different for everybody, i used mine just for an example.) And the colors would be red, blue, and green (lightsaber colors) with white lettering. just an idea i had, tell me what you think.

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I like it! Can you get a picture made of a prototype so everyone can see.

3. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    i drew a picture on microsoft paint, but i don't know how to post it on the board so, im just going to mail it to you swampsurfer.

4. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    i found this guy on ebay that is selling imperial and rebel patches for 5 bucks a piece, its a little pricey, but it is exactly what we are looking for.
    patches (imperial)
    patches (rebel)

5. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    Here it is. It says 'name' at the top just for example, it will say your screen name when we finalize it. i checked the site, we have to order in bulk (its cheeper that way 30 shirts equal about 10 dollars a shirt) all i need to know is who wants a shirt, what size you want, and what color we all want(it would be easier if we decided on one color instead of multiple colors) don't try to buy a shirt on your own, you can only buy six at a time, that is why it is better if we buy in bulk. we should just get one person to buy all the shirts and the people that want a shirt just could reimburse that person later.
    if you don't like the design, please tell me i'll try to make it to everyone's liking, but keep it simple.

fanforce shirt

6. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    here is a different design for the back of the shirt
    fanforce 2

7. NightForce

NightForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2002
    Wicket....great T-shirt idea!!!! Was wondering about the back....what about our own ship on the back and a name....what do you think?
    (Just a note...on Star TREK...they always sent the red-shirts down to the planet....and they ALWAYS died!..just a thought.. hee hee.)

8. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
  9. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    One question that keeps bringing on the "WHAT THE..." factor is......
    If we buy the shirts in a bulk order, wouldn't they all be EXACTLY the same? I thought the idea was to make everyone's a little different.

10. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    with the site im using, there are only limited things i can do. im just using the site to get different ideas across. but if we do use the site, we have to buy in bulk, plus it is cheaper. i'll try to tweak the ideas a little more with different color t-shirts and different designs.

11. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    wicket_the_ewok thanks so much for adopting this task. I tried to get T-shirts for us in the past, but failed. So, really. Thanks for your effort :)

12. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
  13. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I'm liking that a little more. The red shirt didn't do it for me. Black is a more neutral color. I did favor the Football player lettering/numbers on the back.

The patches are a good idea too. I am still not sure which way I would perfer to see this project go.

14. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    I like The last design. Maybe a little smaller on the back with the name above would look good? Just an idea

15. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    Here is another one i thought up. i think some of yall will like it.
    t-shirt5

16. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    YES ! ! !

I like it. :D Still, I don't thinks I would wear that one. May offend some of my FFA brothers. :mad:

Also, between you and me, I like STAR TREK too. [face_mischief]

17. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    this one i kinda of like
    shirt6

18. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Can you do something with all of the symbols to include (Old Republic, Rebels, Imperials, Hutt syndicate, Death's head, New Republic, etc.) ?

I personally think T-Shirt #4 was best. That one with our Post Name followed by our real name in parenthesis written in white. Like so:

Swampsurfer
    (Andre?)

[picture/symbol]

Can you try that?

19. crazy_wizard

crazy_wizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2004
    just another idea:

for design #6-- since we will each have our names and/or post names on the shirts anyway, how about you also get to pick which logo you want (Rebellion or Imperial).

or for design 4, to make the shirt seem less crowded, have our name and/or postname instead of the words "rebel" & "imperial".

20. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    i'll try to make a design that everyone likes. but the designs and colors the more the price of the shirt is going to be. that is why i kinda want a simple design on the back so it will be easy for everyone to purchase. thanks for the suggestions though.

21. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    here is another one. it is little different, but i like it. tshirt7

22. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I still like the back of Shirt 4 the best. Can you try this as the back of a shirt? [image=http://bellsouthpwp.net/a/h/aherpin/Flag_Text_Back_http.gif]

OR something similar?

23. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    i used the ideas that swampsurfer gave me and the design for tshirt 4.
    tshirt8

24. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Awesome! I vote for Design #8 as a runner up. Only one question, are we going to use our UserNames at TF.N or real names for the back. I vote using the UserName. Also, the text would look cool if it was reminiscent of the intro scrolls in the movies.

As soon as wicket_the_ewok figures what shirts got the most positive feedback, we should have this thread locked, and create a Poll thread, then vote. It would be nice to have the T-shirts ready for the next meeting. Also, we could pool some funds and buy a bulk shipment, then sell at the meetings, OR would it be possible to order online, as we need them, OR both options being available?

To get the thread locked, contact Nabooty_Call, our regional support admin.

25. Poseidon11

Poseidon11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    I ran across this site today.

Zazzle.com

It may offer a few more options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.