main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

T-shirt idea

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    When are we going to begin ORDERing? Are we done?

If not I suggest making one final change to T-Shirt 12

Change "FanForce Official Chapter"

to "Official Chapter of FanForce.net"

2. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
  3. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    I believe we have a winner!...with one more suggestion...hehe.

I'm not too crazy about the twin suns on the rebel insignia. I thing everything else is perfect. If I'm in the minority about the suns, no biggie. I just don't think it's necessary.

What does everyone else think? Let's get a decision on that and order.

Once again, big applause to Wicket for the designs.

4. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I think the twin suns are a very creative idea, but I am afraid I'm with Hudel on this one. I am not too sure many people will know what they are & we will have to explain. Still, it does present the wearer with something to talk about.

I like the idea & I am not too sure that they really make too much of a difference. I suppose I could go either way.

Also, let's ORDER Sooooooooooooon! Next meeting is this Sept. I would like to have them there for the meeting. I will try to get with Lord_Sidious & finalize the plans & publish a mass eMail in the next couple of days.

And yes. Great job wicket_the_ewok! :)

5. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    I can see how the twin suns might confuse people, but it will also make them ask questions about the shirt too and want to know more about the shirt and then eventually about the club. I put the star wars logo on the back so everyone would know that Fanforce is a star wars group. if we want to get the shirts by next meeting then we need to know how many people are getting the shirt and what name they want to put on the back, ASAP. We decided early in this post that we would use our Fanforce names, but it can't be very long. the back of the shirt can only hold so many letters. For example, I will just be using Wicket instead of wicket_the_ewok. start posting if you want a shirt in this thread and the name you want on your shirt.

6. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    We may need to check if the STAR WARS logo can be used. Remember that this is why the company canceled our previous design. Yoda was on the shirt & this was a copyright issue. Might I suggest using the text surrounding the mixed-Reb./Imp. insignia with the gap at the top of the circle & placing the FanForce Acadiana logo in the gap, under the name.

Like this Example1

Also, isn't it possible to order the shirts individually via the Internet? If not, I want mine to say Swampsurfer.

7. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    I like it SS, but i think putting the Fanforce symbol on the front and back is a little much, so i tweaked your idea a little.
    t-shirt 12.6
    for the star wars logo, i just used the 'red five' font from the site.

8. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    I like that design Swampsurfer. The front image has a smaller gap between Acadina and the web address. On the back design, I like that the stars were moved to form a complete circle with the writing. Although if copyrights permit I would rather see Star Wars than Acadina on the top of the circle.(just like Wickets design) As for the name on the back I guess UBI should do it.

Also looking at customink site the more we buy in bulk the less each shirt will cost. To me it would be wiser to get everyone together (that wants a shirt) and do one order, then let the rest do individual orders after they see how tremendously "geek cool the shirts are.

9. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    I almost forgot, if you are getting a shirt, we also need your shirt size.

10. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey gang! :)

Swampsurfer has asked me to lock this T-Shirt thread but to keep the other one open. So I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.