main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH T-shirt News

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi guys!
    I got the quote for silk screening back and the quote is as follows.

Black men's shirts are: 11.20 XXL Large and larger is 1.50 extra for the size. Men's Shirt

Ladies: 13.20 ladies shirt

Hats: Feedback needed from you!
    Classic

Casual

The quote above for shirts was sent in with the Pig Art I've got on the OTHER Name/Slogan thread, any other art would have to be quoted for price, and then the prices might fluctuate up or down. All depends, on what is voted on in the end.
    It is my hope that we can vote on what we want, and so that I can go down and get a preview of the logo and embrodiery work, to show you all at the meeting, with a quote so that if you want a shirt you can buy one the night of the meeting. This all depends on us all agreeing on the logo.

So, show us your logos, and I'll get a quote for it, and off we go!

Lotus!

2. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    It'll be cool to have shirts. I like the flying pig idea since it is for Cincinnati. The coneys on the helmet are a good idea, too, because what says Cincinnati more than cheese coneys?

Hats! That'd be great for Ludo and me!

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Yeah, hats, definitely hats!! :)
    Angel's sister will try to be working on a logo, if it looks good, I'll have it for the next meeting!! :) :)

4. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    If we start running short on time till the convention and everything else, I can always print the stuff up on iron ons and have amber iron them for us, that way too everyone can choose their own shirt (light colors)

btw the shirts Amber and I were wearing at the first meeting were made that way

5. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Padawan: That had crossed my mind earlier today. Either way is fine with me. The printer or being printed and ironed on. We could even do a old 80's iron on style, like they had for the star wars shirts back then. That might look groovy.

6. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I can see it now, white baseball style shirts with black sleeves with a giant iron on vintage gam. guard with wings strapped on it, posed like the pig statues from the big pig gig, behind him a starscape, outlined in a silver rounded rectangle with the words (in star wars font of cours) CINCINNATI FANFORCE at the top left of the rectangle, and THE FLYING PIG GUARDS in the bottom right of the rectangle

ahhh

7. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    *laughs* All we'd be missing is those sparkley 80's boarders that all the iron on's had.

8. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    don't they make glittery puffy paint? we could always paint them on like that....without the puff though...smooth it out...

hmmmmm.....

9. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    I've got rockin' paint for that it's craft paint. We gotta remember tho, folks gotta vote, so let's not over excite, but offer this idea up to them. It's all of your votes after all that get us what's on our shirt.

10. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    if i get it all done by the meeting, i'll get a shirt and make the iron on and get it done. and wear it too the meeting and let everyone see....i'm stoked about this now!

he he I said stoked

11. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Yeah, that's right, we gotta vote forst! i am not feeling to thrilled to the iron-on thingy, it doesn't survive very long in the washing machine...

12. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    that's true....

but at that price (basically the price of the shirt) you can always make new ones!

we'll see...we'll also see how much it would be to get that design printed at an actual print place...

13. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    I posted the cost of the printing on this post. 4 colour printing with teeshirts is between 11.20 to 13.20, and those prices quotes are including the shirt. They are still getting back to me on embrodery work.

Lotus!

14. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    These prices look very affordable... :)

15. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    I'm glad that they do. This printing shop Kuhl's does all the printing and embroidery for the Anderson Township Highschool groups and they promise 100% satisfaction and no misprints, if we aren't statisfied, then they will do it again.

Yeah, *nods* And the 13.20 is for the chicks shirts so the worse you guys will pay is 11.20 +1.50 for the XXL and bigger sizes if you want those.

Lotus!

16. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Neat, girly shirts, Angel is gonna be happy ;)
    By the way, i am on the chat right now if anyone is interested.

17. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    I keep falling outta chat I'm turning on ICQ.

18. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    luvin the shirts, hey, even I can afford them! [face_smile] iron on is cool, I once did 2 sweatshirts that way and they turned out really well.
    oh, I have confirmation: I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO CII YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! alright, I'll talk to ya'll later.

19. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    *grins* Everyone will get a shirt. Panic Not, Young Mara. :)

20. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    i'm in the process of making the wings for the vintage guard, they are looking pretty good. If i finish tonight i'll get the pictures done in the morning, get them developed at work tomorrow, and get them scanned tomorrow night when i get home.

btw I saw some t-shirt printer iron on things that are made for dark colored shirts, they look like they will hold up even better than the ones i have now

hopefully this will all get done and ironed on by sat night so i can fashion one of the possibilities.

21. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Hey, Padawan,

That sounds really cool, but could you go ahead and print one out on regular paper too? That way you won't have to walk around to everyone so we can check it out. :)

22. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    good idea oh lord

23. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Of course it's a good idea...

Oh, sorry about that folks. Too many viewings of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Oh and did I mention...

NEE!

24. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    wings done and strapped on the pig, she looks hillarious! can't wait to do the photo shoot with my new found fashion model!

25. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.