T-shirt News

Discussion in 'Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    gammorians are a matriarchal society
  2. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Question, is your Signature from the ATOC preveiws? If it's not, I don't wanna know how ya heard it. :) I just wanted to ask, only because I know a few folks are wishing ro remain spoiler free amongst our numbers, is all.

Lotus! :)

P.S. Can't wait to see the Gammy with Wings.
  3. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    yes, it is from the clone war trailer, the one that aired on fox
  4. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okee-day, I just didn't remember it. :)
  5. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless I'm mistaken, only the male Gamoreans would leave the planet, on the orders of the matriarch, to go and work as guards. The females would stay at home and run the planet, raise the kids, and made sure the males kept their mouths shut and minded their place in society.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure I can consult my RPG books and everything else to verify it. :D
  6. Lady_Lucas Jedi Master

star 4
    SOUNDS GGGRRRRRREEEEEAAAT!! I like the t-shirt prices! Very Good! THe iron on idea is ok but like Ludo said it is really not all that durable. BUT that is what voting is for! :)
  7. Lady_Lucas Jedi Master

star 4
    Cut it out MR Imperial RECRUITER before I slice you in half with my light saber!
  8. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I'm just havin' a little fun. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes or anything.

No need to whip out any lightsabers or blasters. I'll just go over to Tattooine and conscript some recruits. 8-}
  9. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    ehe, and "I WILL BUILD A GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC" ;)

And by the way, that's true, Gamorrean females should stay home anyways, they are too ugly to get out [face_laugh] (It's a joke Angel, don't slice me down!!! :D)
  10. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess I was always under the impression that all the guards were females because the male of the species was weak and inferior, i could be wrong though
  11. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I don't know about weak, but the males definitely didn't have the intelligence of the females. [face_laugh]
  12. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    well, the pictures look good, just gotta get it scanned and the background and words and stuff done! I don't know that i'm gonna have the iron on done by tomorrow night though, oh well...i'll bring a regular print out of it though!
  13. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a print for a logo too, don't know if people will like though... we'll see :)
  14. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    I've got a tribal looking drawing that I'll be bringing. It's got nothing to do with pigs or Gamoreans or anything Cincy, but I think it looks pretty cool.

I was originally going to get it as a tattoo, but I never got around to it. I still may someday, though. :D
  15. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    What did you think of my print Imperialrecruiter? (shhhhhh, no spoilers!! ;) ).
  16. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    so how many people do we have now bringing ideas for shirts??? me, Ludo, Imps, Lotus.... is there more????
  17. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
  18. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm, competition....must work hard....
  19. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    That's not about competition, but about many different options, we just want to have the best logo possible :)
  20. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, Ludo, I really can't say exactly what I think on an open post, but I will drop you a note. :D You'll have to check your PM to see! :D :D :D

21. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    true, from a certain point of view.... uh oh, now i'm confusing things with the quote game

if we all know we have "competion" that just makes us work harder on getting the best design possible...so the "competion" is what will make voted on design, the best design possible
  22. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! That's like saying, HEY GUESS WHAT! Oh never mind
  23. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL, YEAH, COMPETITION IS OPENED NOW :D
    FEELS LIKE A PODRACE OR SOMETHING :D
  24. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    Only kidding, I can't wait to see everybody's work, it' gonna be really cool :)
  25. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree...I can't wait to see all the others either. the only thing is there was this whole big argument about a week ago on OSWCC about shirt designs...lets hope that doesn't happen with us...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.