T-shirt News

Discussion in 'Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    i now have a complete mock-up finished and printed
  2. Lady_Lucas Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Mr. imperial I already stole your recruits! Tattooine is mine!!!!! You will accept republic credits.
  3. Lady_Lucas Jedi Master

star 4
    That was a nice statement about females, thank you!!!
  4. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    // sulking in the corner//

Fine! You can have those recruites from Tattooine! All I managed to get were some half-witted Jawas and a one-armed Tusken raider! :_|

//Face lighting up with idea//

I know I'll go conscript some recruits from... Oh but wait. I'm not telling this time! Hahahahahaha! [face_laugh]
  5. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Imps! You'll never get Naboo! Mesa got a Grand Army! 8-} Too bad halfa them are nitwits, and cannot throw the goomba. *sighs* Oh well, what can we do?
  6. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, it's just for that reason that I don't bother with even looking over Gungan profiles. They just don't play with a full deck of cards. [face_laugh]

I'd tell you where I'm headed, but then Lady_Lucas might try to take advantage of that information! [face_shocked]

It wouldn't look too good if everytime I went someplace, she kept rushing in and hacking my recruits all to pieces. :D It just wouldn't be fair! [face_shocked]

7. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know we've voted on our T-shirt design, but I am really pround of this graphic I made, and wanted to show you all. I didn't get the chance to send get it to Kinko's to print it out, but that's cool! I fixed it from the first one I showed you. Added some stuff. So enjoy it, I had a good time making it and wanted to share it.

So if you wanna look, it would be cool! I'm pretty proud of this graphic. It's the first big thing I've never done.

Lotus!

http://www.geocities.com/cincyfanforce/anotherone.html

8. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    pretty kool! The saber is a nice touch, I've seen several tutorials on how to do them in photoshop, but have never tried...It's a good comic type adaptation of one, I like it
  9. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Danka Padawan! Mucho Appreciate! I loved doing the Saber. It was really easy to do, but the looks is great! It'll rock when we all have our saber handles, then we can make goofy shots of all of us!

10. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, that will be cool, we can have a big showcase of each of us with our sabers "on" and the jedi cloaks that you make for all of us :D *wink *wink ;) and a closeup of the saber and everything all posted on the website, that will be really cool
  11. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    *chuckles* Mesa hopin' I'd be gettin' paid for Jedi robe makin'! *chuckles* *wink wink* I could be usin' the moola for the Convention. *smiles* Or eventually our group can have a jedi making workshop. I'm not sure yet. My versons of making them are kinda advanced for beginners, but I'm sure I could tame down my versions.

Lotus!
  12. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    we could all buy our own fabric, and that can be your "donation" he he he. Just kidding of course! I'm sure we would all be willing to pay you!
  13. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    *laughs* Well, I use raw silk and wool for my costumes, but if ya want something different that you want, the cost would cut, cause you'd only pay labor. *chuckles* You're a silly head! :D Tho, I'm open to doing costumes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.