main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

T-shirt or some kind of membership package

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    hey

when I met Jedi Kel over the phone, he mentioned a club shirt. The new logo is really awesome. I was thinking maybe we could all pitch in and have some printed up as part of members only stuff. kinda like a membership package if we can all afford it. what does everyone think?

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I like the idea. I called a silk-screen T-shirt place here in Greenville. They told me it would be a $30 set up fee and $20 an hour fee if they have to use their designer, to help put the design in the computer (although Dal's design I beleive would work fine since it is on computer already). They also said they had a 36 item minimum order (t-shirt, $5.99 a shirt)

Aprox $270 for 36 shirts (ouch)

If anyone can find it for cheaper or knows someone who could do it, Please let us know.

JMK

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Well maybe the money you raise from the convention will help cut costs for you guys to do soemthing liek this - not a bad idea at all - sounds good if you can work the funds out :) .

What about cafepress.com ?

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I think once we get a little more financially secure, this'll be a great idea. Hopefully once membership begins to grow, we'll have enough people to make it a possibility.

I always thought cafepress.com was a cool place if we just wanted to buy them ourselves at cost. But I think if we give ourselves some time to grow, we could likely get a better deal somewhere locally. That's not to say we couldn't eventually use cafepress.com for other items. They have bumper stickers, mugs, and tons of other stuff that could be cool to have someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.