main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN T-shirt quote

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_TKD, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    I received a quote from The Graphics Factory (the place close to Comic Quest). I told them we'd have 10-15 shirts, so they gave me a quote for 12. Including set-up fee, it'd be $10.15 per shirt for normal t-shirts, and $11.65 for long-sleeve t-shirts. This sounded very reasonable to me. Cole is currently working on the artwork, so I'll let him update us on that when he has something to report. I'll keep checking other local places to see what we can come up with.

2. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    "Ask me about my STD"

Oh, you mean a PRICE quote :p

3. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Including the set-up costs, that is cheaper than what I thought it would be. I figured we would be paying $16-$20 for the first batch to cover the costs. I think we found a winner!

4. TK-1945

TK-1945 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    Sign me up for one.

5. capnfatpants

capnfatpants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2006
    Uh-oh... I really want one (or two), but this week is really tight since my wife and I took a weekend trip to Indy and I bought some computer parts without asking her about it first...

Can I get in on the 2nd round of orders? Or how will that work?

6. Darth_TKD

Jan 6, 2002
    Don't worry, the artwork isn't even finished yet; I was just checking on prices. Cole said he'll have the artwork done no later than Saturday. We'd hoped to have them done by FCBD, but that doesn't look like it's going to be possible. We probably won't take orders until the GM (May 12) at the earliest.

7. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Can I still get one? :D

8. Darth_TKD

Jan 6, 2002
    Sure, we'll just have to set up a way to get the shirt to you. You'd either have to send enough for shipping with your payment, or else you'd have to pick it up when visiting Evansville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.