main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary T-Shirt

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, I e-mailed em to see if they were getting any black jerseys in soon. If not I guess I'll be ordering the red one. :(

[image=http://ctrost.simplenet.com/spaceballs/rasberry.gif]
    Raspberry!!!

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah Sapient, that feel isn't bad either. [face_devil]

DRK_HLMT, the red sleeves are better, Maryland-wise. I know black sleeves are better in general, but for a MD shirt, red and white's the best choice.

3. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, I ordered the red/white shirt today. I will be ordering the black/white too as soon as they get more.

4. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Very cool. We'll be able to show our support at Hoyts. Also, I got the domain and the hosting. The site isn't up yet, but it should be soon. I'm gonna put up some more merchandise up. If anyone has any ideas, post them. With the domain registration and hosting, we could use some extra funds.

5. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey! I got my shirt in today!! It's red..... But, Hey! I got my shirt today!!! :D

Seriously though it's really cool!! I'm getting the black one and the cap too.

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Very cool!

7. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    There's a new t-shirt up, it's a white one.

8. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Praying...
    No meditating in The Force that my Fanforce cap arrives by Wednesday so I can wear it to the show!

Unfortunately, Cafepress are just as immune to mind tricks as Toydarians. Couldn't get'em to send it to be express for Priority rate. [face_plain]

... Or maybe it just doesn't work over the phone. ;)

9. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Apr 30, 2002
    Well, I knew it would work out this way:
    My Fanforce hat arrived yesterday! :)...
    AFTER we got home from the 4:30 show. :(

It's quite nice! Silk feel to the microfiber cloth that makes up the crown. 1 size-fits-all velcro band across the back.. My big head only leaves about an inch to attach! :p

Mogook:
    Only 1 *minor* detraction. I got khaki and the 'white' areas of the design must've been 'transparent', cause there's no white color on mine. This might be a real problem if anyone is thinking of getting the cap in grey! Talk about "low visibility" markings!

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I don't make the hats, and I don't think there's anything I can do about that. I just send in the designs. Also, I was wondering what happened for the non-white hats, if you would see the background of the design. Atleast they made a transparent background, of course the white in the symbol goes too.

For Episode III, I want to get black t-shirts made that we can sell in line. Of course, we'll have to plan in advance and find out how much money certain designs would be. Also, we can get representatives to sell the shirts at different theaters since we'll have different people going to different ones.

11. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Apr 30, 2002
    Oh, I understand you're not the one producing them. I hadn't seen anyone comment that they had bought a cap, so I thought you should know about it. I still think its a great design for a cap! :)

The Maryland background in the symbol is the part that the absence is most noticable. On a grey cap it may just look like some abstract design with only the red & gold really standing out. I'll send/post a photo of the hat if you'd like a visual.

I may go buy a white textile-friendly paint marker and fill it in myself. :D

I like the idea of taking shirts to the show. Personally, I've begun to avoid black t-shirts though. In the summer sun they just feel too darned hot. But that's just me! ;)

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Well, not using black would be cheaper. We could do white. It would be neat if we can get ringers. Have the tips of the sleeve and the collar be red. I think some companies offer it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.