main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA T-shirts!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Yes, that's right, T-shirts!! We voted in the meeting this weekend to go with this design & color scheme:

T-shirt design

We're trying to order them in time for the Pittsburgh Comicon, and price is determined by how many we order, so if you want one, please PM me or post here with your size by APRIL 9TH. Sizes go up to 4XL, though sizes over XL will have to pay a few cents more. Any posts made after APRIL 9TH will have to be relegated to a future order. For those of you who can't come to meetings or live farther away, I can ship the T-shirt to you when it comes in.

Remember, price is determined by the number ordered, so if you really want one, you should order when everyone else does.

Peer pressure. Gotta love it. :)

2. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    Just a quick update: the minimum we have to order is 6. At 6, the price will be $23 each! I have two confirmed so far. Anyone else?

3. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, the official count is up to 4. :) Any more takers?

4. Jedi_Master_Derek

Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    If I Can Get Some Cash Ill Take One.

5. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, we're at 6! Now anyone who buys one will be bringing the price down. :)

BTW, Derek, what size would you want if you got one?

6. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, we're up to 7 now, and that brings the price to about $20.75. :) Any other takers?

7. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, last and final call. I'll be placing the order for the shirts TOMORROW at about 4 PM, so if you don't have an order in by then, you're out of luck. :(

8. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, the shirts have been ordered! CustomInk is going to contact me with the final approval graphic soon.

Anyway, I ordered a few extra XL, just in case we get some people who want some later. Don't worry, it's totally out of my pocket on a leap of faith, and even if nobody here wants one, I'm sure we can probably sell them to another FanForce chapter. I know that's how it is with fraternities in college: they like to buy each other's shirts. :p

Anyway, the final total on the T-shirts is $12.50 each. :) I'll let everyone know what happens with the approval graphic.

9. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    The final approval graphic is in! Here's what the shirts will look like:
    [image=http://www.wvfanforce.com/images/wvff2front.jpg]
    [image=http://www.wvfanforce.com/images/wvff2back.jpg]
    After the screening process, I'm told the color won't look quite as intense, but pretty close.

10. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    Well, it's official! The shirts are on their way today! I just got the e-mail, and they've been shipped! Woohoo!

11. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Will we have them in time for the con?

12. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    You bet! Matter of fact, they should be here Monday! :)

13. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    Just a reminder. . . we still have 7 T-shirts left from the initial order. They're all XL, and they're $12.50. If you want one, PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.