main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA T-SHIRTS

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by han-shot-first, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
  2. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    ACK! Am I too late? I want a MEDIUM BLACK ZIP-UP HOODIE, por favor!

3. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
  4. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    I still want a large black zip up. If possible.

5. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Will the hoodies/t-shirts be in by the apple picking/meeting, which I can go. Yeah, Me?

6. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    NO!!!

just kidding. i'm supposed to pick them up on the 12th friday.

:D

7. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    I can't make it to the apple picking. (too far & too much school work:_|) How can I get my shirt & hoodie? I live close to the Ontario Mills Mall, & Victoria Gardens if that helps....

8. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    We don't live to far away from Ontario Mills. We live in Fontana. I would gladly pick up your things for you and we can arrange a meeting place around there. My daughter works at EB Games in the mall. Did you pay for them yet?

9. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    That last message was for Jedi Knight JT. HSF, we will have our money ready for you on Saturday for the hoddies. Again, thank you for doing this.

10. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    No, I haven't paid for them yet.... How do I go about doing that since I can't make it to the mini-meeting?

11. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    maybe you can meet up with hanchewie or her daughter and pay her and i'll give the shirt on saturday and you can pick it up again from HC. just a thought.

that would be great of you HC if you could do this as i'm paying for all items up front. :)

12. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    That works for me. When's good for you HC?

(I really need to start coming to more meetings... I don't really feel like I'm part of the group since I've only been to one meeting[face_blush])

13. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Jedi Knight JT, just let me know when you would be available. If anything, I can pay for them and then when I deliver them to you, you can pay me back. Just let me know.

14. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    I hear ya on that one! Been ages since I seen anyone cos RL takes priority at the momento.

15. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    well we're here and you're welcome to join us whenever you can!;)

16. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    I might be able to get to the mall tomorrow (Friday Oct. 12) afternoon. I'll have to check though, so don't make any plans to meet yet. I'll let ya know.

17. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    JKJT, I will keep checking the site for how you want to do this. I will definitly pay for them and pick them up. Not sure when my daughter has more hours from work, though. But we don't live to far from the mall. Just let me know.

18. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    Unfortunately, I can't meet today (mid-terms next week!:oops:) So sometime next week would be better for me. If there's some other place that's more convenient let me know & I'll let you know when I can meet. I just have to get these tests studied for & over with first.

19. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    That sounds like a good deal. Will keep in touch on this thread when the time is right for both of us.

20. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    HSF, would you give your address so I can send you a check? Then I can pick it up from you at a later date or I'll pay for postage.

21. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    for those who still need to pay for shirts / hoodies please send your check to:

Mike Parker
    22129 Pahute rd.
    Apple Valley, CA. 92308

for those of you who paid me at our last meeting...thanks again. i'm going to be out of town for one week due to a death in the family. i'll make sure that everyone gets their items when I get back. for those who were at the meeting, you already know when you'll get yours.

talk with everyone soon...mike:)

22. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Sorry to hear about Sheila's stepdad. We will send you a check. I'll mail it tomorrow. Cheers.

23. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    How about meeting at the Mills sometime this weekend? What time/day work for you?

24. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    JKJT, I paid for the t-shirt and hoodie for you, but because of a glitch in the printing of them, Mike could not bring them to the meeting on Saturday. He is going to be gone for the rest of this week because of a death in the family, so he is going to pick everything up next week and drop off our stuff at Kari's schools carnival on October 27. Maybe we can arrange a meeting time when I get them. Let me know. If you want to pay for them now, we can maybe meet up at the Mills Mall this weekend. I have to work Saturday in the evening, so in the afternoon would be fine. Let me know what time and place is best for you. I will try to PM you with my cell phone number. Talk later.

25. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    Thanks for paying for them for me HC! I owe you for all the trouble. With the Carnival being postponed because of the fires, is there any news on how to pick them up? I can PM you my cell # if you want....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.