T-Shirts?

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by TD6829, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm sorry Luke. I apologize. Unfortunately, now I must see Jean and call her a spade as well as ban her from future meetings. I'm sure her husband will not ride Star Tours with me after that.
    Here's something positive though. Tony is a deadbeat and still owes me money and Joel has produced an excellent shirt satisfying both camps. If this will be the shirt then I will order two. Peace, Love and OBama yo mama!
  2. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    that's one fine looking tee. Consider buying a sporty HRR FanForce trucker hat from down yonder, and you will be troopin' in style! Yes, indeedy, a force to be reckoned with!

[image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Naar_Birala/jitcrunchaspx.jpg]
  3. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry Alan but as you can see, we're having a family discussion at the moment. Oh, you're logo sux too. Have a nice day.
  4. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    You think? Steve Chen thought it up. He's such a nice guy! We don't have the heart to tell him otherwise.

Continue on with your family discussion...
  5. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    You're not serious? Chen brought that to the table? He's better than that. I'll have to talk with him next time I'm down your way. Yes, yes, family squabbles but all in all we love each other ya know. Actually, we're forming the super secret South of the Riva By Invitation Only Fanforce to be held at a super secret location in Petersburg but don't tell anyone you got that from me. Its a secret.
  6. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3

ooo ooo ooo...can I join can I join....

whatever is the decision...I will get the shirts produced for a nominal fee...:D JK
    Thanks
  7. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Of course you can. Did you see my post at Rebelscum? The pegs at TRU/West were loaded today although I think you've already scored.
  8. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes I did...and then found the final piece to the puzzle over at Walmart in the form of the Shadow Guard.
    Cant wait to see the next wave to hunt for.
    I am actually meeting GURU tommorrow to give him some of the extra score that I picked up.
    Laters

And now back to your regularly scheduled T-shirt thread.[face_dancing]
  9. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now this board is alive and kicking. Are we having fun now or what!!! Luke I invented sarcasm.[face_liarliar] ( with a lisp ) "You have niccce legsss sssailor".[face_sick] [face_laugh]

Funny thing about typing on this stupid computer is that your thoughts never come across the way you intend. I never intended for anyone to get mad. I shouldn't have used the four letter word U@%#. Maybe I should have said ( pompous voice ) "I find that logo undesirably droll". I don't take things seriously and I like to kid around a lot. Life is to short to be mad about trivial things. So don't worry be happy, Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up, don't squeeze the Charmin.

I'm reaching out with my Jedi mind and I hear you all saying that boy ain't right in the head.[face_not_talking]
  10. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
    No kidding I wasn't serious at all this whole time suckas!! You fell into my serious trap! [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Just wanted to add some spice to the board! Awesome.

I have a new t-shirt design I want considered, it will win for sure. I'm working on it now.

[face_flag][face_flag][face_flag][face_flag][face_flag]
  11. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am just formally letting everyone know that if you are still interested in the dual design posted a few posts back I will still take preliminary orders for those and I am also seeing if MIAD can do a mixed run with some having only the front emblem and some having the Front and Back.

Once we have enough to satisfy the minimum quantity or 24 I will get money from all interested parties and order that number.

12. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1

You are now an official SPICE RACK member lol
  13. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
  14. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm up for one dual logo, XL. I'll see if Christian wants one also.
  15. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    I guess you guys don't realize Luke was being sarcastic. It is the same way most of you treat these forums. You cause trouble until some calls you out on it and then you say you are just adding spice to the boards. We don't need spice. We need members.

Since I am stuck up Luke's butt... I should know.
  16. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1

If your stuck catch this rope a secure it to yourself.... I'll pull ya out Tony!:) lol
  17. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
  18. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry Luke, he hurt more going in.
  19. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok Tony, I'm taking off the gloves now! You say that you want new members but it seems like everytime someone makes a joke that you don't get or don't like you want to persecute them for it. Sorry that I used the word taxes on this board. When Troy talked about the symbols at the top of the page, he talked about that they should be changed. So when I saw the word change I made a joke out of it. It's not my fault that you and Luke don't have a sense of humor.
    I asked the question on which logo we were going with. There were six posts after mine with no answer. So once again Joe had to ask again, because he could see no one was going to answer. Thanks Joe by the way. (You can take the CR away from the man but you can't take the CR out of the man.) I have been trying to be a part of this group but certain people here on this board make it hard for new people to fit in. Tony, You say that you want new members but as of today you lost a member.
    I wasn't going to post this, I am better than this, but I wanted to speak my piece.
    Troy and Joe. Thanks, you two are stand up guys.
  20. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ha Ha Ha, that's a good one, the zingers are flying!!
  21. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Back on topic...

So whats the latest on the shirts? Can MIAD do the logo thing?
  22. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3
    They were out of town until yesterday....I will contact them today on the run cost for some with both Front and back and some with just the front
  23. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just realized according to Troy I am some sort of Phantom Menace when it comes to illustrated cotton wearables.
  24. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK here is the official information about the shirts
    Monkey in a dryer gave me a price for doing a FRONT ONLY version and a FRONT AND BACK version
    The pricing is based off a minimum of 24 shirts. If we get more than 24 that is fine but the price wont go down until we reach 72.

I am also offering a second option with the shirts. Either Black Shirt with White graphics, OR a Navy Blue Shirt with White graphics

For a FRONT ONLY SHIRT the cost is $10.00 and if you use Paypal, then you have to tack on the $.60 for the Paypal fee. otherwise if you dont use Paypal and do cash/check/money order there is no fee. Also since there is no shipping it is a straight cost.

For a FRONT AND BACK IMAGE SHIRTthe cost is $12.50 and then if you use Paypal, then you have to tack on the $.68 for the Paypal fee. otherwise if you dont use Paypal and do cash/check/money order there is no fee. Also since there is no shipping it is a straight cost.

Once we get the number of shirts we need, it will take about 3 weeks production and shipping. If we can get 24 or more by July 14th then we should be able to proudly wear them at the cookout on August 9th.

These costs are for sizes up to XTRA LARGE ONLY in both designs,
    YOU NEED TO ADD
    $2.00 FOR 2XL
    $3.00 FOR 3XL
    $4.00 FOR 4XL
    $5.00 FOR 5XL

I am waiting on Babydoll prices

Here are the images of the shirts:
    [image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/FanforceFBshirtcopy-1.jpg]

The Navy is a representation of the color....the actual shirt is a True Navy Blue
    the color can be seen here:
    http://gildan.com/distributors/catalog/printSellSheet.cfm?id_product=2000

[image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/FanforceFBshirtNavy2.jpg]

Please PM me for my PAYPAL address or you can email me with any questions.
    You also need to make sure to let me know if you want a Front only or Front and Back and in what color.
    Thanks
  25. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
    i l o v e the blue shirt i want a XL .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.