main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN T3

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi76, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    I just got back from T3 and I must say that I was pleasently suprised. The story is as emotional as any of the 2 before it telling why Sarah is not in this one the bond between John and Clair Daines charecter, the TX is just as creepy as the 101 and the T 1K but better looking :). However I tink Arnie is gettin to old for another one and belive me I think there will be at least 1 more. He still has the good one liners he had in the past. Well post away and tell me what you think. I steared clear of putting alot in here cause I dont want to spoil it for anyone. I hope everyone enjoys it

2. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I aint reading your post till monday. :) I have to wait until then to see this.

3. Minnesota_Jones

Minnesota_Jones Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    Since the stock market closes as Noon central time today, we're gonna try to see it this afternoon before we start packing up the jeep full of CONvergence stuff for tomorrow...

4. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I saw T3 this afternoon. I was quite impressed as well. There were a few times the movie was predictable, but I still enjoyed it. The humor was still there, and seeing an older John Conner was something I enjoyed. I agree though... I also got the feeling there has to be another one. I mean, how cuold they just leave it there?

5. Minnesota_Jones

Minnesota_Jones Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    I saw the movie today. I'll start a new "Spoiled" thread for people to discuss their feelings....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.