Table Themes/settings -arrangements updated 4-18-07

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Ok, we're going to try to get this going this year. I know there are alot of creative Star wars people out there! LOL

We are going to do table themes this year *fingers crossed*

We had I believe 6 tables last year. So...... after discussing this with Meri and tradmic..... I feel doing a theme from each movie would be fun!

Each table with have a diorama on it from a diff movie. There are 6 tables, 6 movies... we're good!

MEri has agreed to help out with it..... If anyone would like to do one movie... please post in here what movie you are doing and post a pic or materials you may be using or we can use. I would like to raffle these off at the awards when all is done so .... dont get attached to them LOL :)

I have enough characters I think to do either Empire or ANH but honestly..... Im felxible if someone else wants those.....

let me know.
    I am feeling better today and am actually starting to get back into awards mode.... so Im trying to roll with it while I am feeling better LOL ;) BAby steps still, but ... getting there.... so lets get this table theme deal going!!!! Whooot!

Here are some diorama backgrounds if anyone wants to print them

Here is a blog from one persons project

one more informational site

Honestly I think next year we should add this as a category... could be fun!
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    We have Michelle making party favors for the tables.

Do we have any vounteers for the dioramas yet?
  3. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    michelle has a nice suprise for us for the table themes.
    There wasnt any interest in doing a diorama for each table. I still would like to do one nice centerpiece and raffle it off.

anyone have any other suggestions for decorations?
  4. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Decorations may be overdoing it. At the moment, we're having a hard enough time getting people interested in attending or contributing in some way. Just my 2 cents.
  5. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    tradmic has got something wonderful planned for the table settings :)
    we have the goodie bags/party favors.

Decorations Im looking for in particular would be one nice centerpiece to put on the trophy table. I will see what I can come up with here with my non trophy figures :)
  6. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    ok, after a very long conversation and several PM's with Tradmic I think we are all set on the table arranegments.

we have 8 tables for the evening 10 people per table.
    Tradmic and greencat are working on the table cloth/collage.

We have R2 and candy holder for centerpieces along with goodie bags and various fun stuff I wont post [face_devil]

We currently still need some type of table arrangement for the trophy table. I should have free time this weekend to figure out something for that.... *fingers crossed*

7. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    How about some pictures from last year's awards? Something like 8x10 in a simple frame? (I'm reaching here and trying to come up with something)
  8. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    table themes seem to be all set I have a few final touches to take care of at work today for printing but...... I think for the most part things are done.

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.