main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TAGGED: A Gammorean's version of the "I AM CANADIAN" rant...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Loka Hask, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    The I AM CANADIAN rant is on my bio... I suggest reading it before reading the following, if you don't know what it is. Canadians, for the most part, should find this funny. Enjoy.

Hey. Me is a bodyguard AND a hit man. Me don?t live in a mud-hole, eat bolts, or own deodorant. I don?t know Gorog, Snorrk, or Zarbog?although me sure they?re really really dangerous. Me have a boss, not an employer. Me speak Gammorean, not ?Pig?. It?s pronounced Oirrk, not OINK! I can proudly fart in public. I believe in smashing, not asking! Fried, NOT baked! And that the Rancor is a truly LOUD and FRIGHTENING animal! A helmet IS a bowl, a breastplate IS a dish for food, and it?s GROG! Not gorg, GROG! Jabba is da FIRST largest fat mass, da FIRST source of stench, and the BIGGEST BOSS ON DIS SIDE OF TATOOINE! ME NAME IS GROG, AND ME ARE GAMMOREAN!

Feel free to post your own Rants for different races in the Star Wars universe... could be funny. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.