'TAGGED' Authors - UPDATE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by JM-Anakin-Solo, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What do you need to do to be tagged?
  2. JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    TO anyone asking to be put on list that hasn't been yet:

PM Me and I will get you on. I was away from these boards for a lil while and wasn't able to update the list. So send me a PM with the subject: TAG ME, and I will get you on the list.

3. Soulwalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I've PM'ed you, but can you go about explaining how we actually implement this "tagging" program into our posts?
  4. JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    You'll have instructions PMed to you.
  5. JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    INSTALL NOTICE: Mindvision hasn't gotten back to me with the license still. There is a temporary fix to make the installer work. If you download the installer and set your computer's clock to June 21, 2002 the program will install properly and then you can reset your clock to the proper time. I apologize for this but I am still waiting for the proper license code and my patience is growing thin.
  6. Nicky Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey, thanks for the advice with changing the date! Now, I finally could install this little programme! :)

But I seem to be too stupid to actually get it to work properly. I navigate to the tagged thread, then I click on capture/archive - but nothing happens. It does say "downloading" and "parsing" but that's it. Nothing changes, the "unimportant" messages don't get filtered out and the thread doesn't seem to be saved onto my harddisk either. What do I do wrong? :_|

Nicky
  7. Soulwalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I seem to be having the same problem as well...any advice?
  8. JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    What version of Windows are you using?
  9. Soulwalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
  10. Nicky Jedi Youngling

star 1
    With Win98 I installed the programme but when I rebooted - as I was prompted to after the installation - I couldn't even restart Win98. It now says that there's some kind of error in explorer.exe... :confused:

With Win2000 the installation and reboot went okay, it just didn't capture/archive anything - or the programme would crash.

still :_| , Nicky
  11. JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    "With Win98 I installed the programme but when I rebooted - as I was prompted to after the installation - I couldn't even restart Win98. It now says that there's some kind of error in explorer.exe..."

That I know nothing about. My program doesn't access explorer.exe...

Did you do the check for updates using the program?
  12. Nicky Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yes, I checked for updates. It said that the version I installed was the most current one.

And about the Win98-crash... Well, let's just say that I'm a happy, converted Win2000-user. *g* I don't even know yet if I'm going to reinstall Win98 (I've a dual boot system).

Nicky
  13. Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
  14. Soulwalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I did the same, it said I had the updated version. I've just let it sit there, since I have NO idea how to get it to work, hehe.

Care to PM me an instruction manual or something? ;)
  15. Jedi_Johnson Jedi Master

star 5
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.