main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tahari and Jacen

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Charlemagne19, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    What say?

They find each other in this war over mutual losses and start snuggling up. Tahari was with Anakin as her first kiss now but I think they'd make a very cute couple with the fact they both have had very cerebral lives and suffered greatly yet are inherently gentle people.

Plus I can't really see Jacen with Tenel Ka without making "whipping sounds" (no offense to those who endure such relationships such as myself and find them wonderful) and we already know with Danni Quea Jacen likes blondes...

Sooooo

Besides Anakin is playing cards with Yoda and Grandad now so he's not going to complain.

Anakin: I'm telling you it blew chunks. Yes I defeated a Sith Spirit servant of Exar Kun, freed some souls, and killed a LOT of Yuzzies but all people will remember me for is a stupid crystal and ONNNNEEE itsy bitsy accident with a starbuster...at least I saved a planet in Correllia.

Yoda: Shut up and play your hand punk.

Anakin Sr.: Don't worry you'll fit right in. Obi Wan still hums the Imperial March everytime I'm around him....so I killed him, sheesh

2. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Nah, Anakin and Tahiri got really close on that frigate analog. I mean really close. She's expecting, and the kid is his.

3. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    LOL :)

I think it?s very possible. However, I don?t expect it to get very far if it happens at all. I think Tahiri is a little too naïve for Jacen.

I believe that any relationship that Tahiri and Jacen might have would be one of comfort and nothing more. Despite their differences, Jacen and Anakin are very similar. Both are moralistic, have brown hair, and are extremely powerful. Tahiri might be attracted to Jacen due to those similarities, in an attempt to temporarily replace Anakin in some way; to use Jacen to postpone her grief.

Also, Jacen might feel something of an obligation to comfort Tahiri in any way she wishes. It was Anakin?s death that caused her grief and Jacen has taken up the role of finishing Anakin?s unfinished business. Tahiri might fall into that category. Anakin did ask Jacen to give Tahiri a kiss for him, after all. Who knows how far that kiss might take them?

4. JediFreac

JediFreac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    i'm pretty sure anakin was being figurative...

5. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Then what did he really mean?

6. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Well I for one hope they don't get togher.

7. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Probably something naughty

He died a virgin

8. METZ

METZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 2001
    this is star wars not santa barbra!!!!

9. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    Yeah...that age difference is a little much for me. It's different when the players are older...but isn't Tahiri fourteen? There's just something not right about that.

'Sides, I would like to see Jacen steal Tenel Ka from Hapes and whisk her away for some far off corner of the galaxy. Tahiri can get with that dude that Jaina ended up bagging (The dude who's scared of the Dark Side, can't remember his name.)

:D

10. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
  11. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Well counterpoint she'll be like 19 if the Vong war lasts another five years as I suspect it will...

10 years of sadness invasion and horror

12. NikeSkylark

NikeSkylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 20, 2002
    Yeah...that age difference is a little much for me. It's different when the players are older...but isn't Tahiri fourteen? There's just something not right about that.

'Sides, I would like to see Jacen steal Tenel Ka from Hapes and whisk her away for some far off corner of the galaxy. Tahiri can get with that dude that Jaina ended up bagging (The dude who's scared of the Dark Side, can't remember his name.)

tahiri is 15 in sbs and dj. that dude is named zekk and he's even older then jacen is. zekk is about 21 in sbs and dj (he's 3 years older then the twins and the twins are 4 years older then tahiri which makes zekk 7 years older then tahiri)

~NiKe SKyLaRK~
    (zekk's MINE!!!)

13. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    My bad, Nike. I never much liked the kid books, so I really don't know a whole lot about the characters. And I was just too damn lazy to look it up. :D

You can have 'im.

14. NikeSkylark

NikeSkylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 20, 2002
    My bad, Nike. I never much liked the kid books, so I really don't know a whole lot about the characters. And I was just too damn lazy to look it up

they aren't kiddy books!!! they are just kinda short...

hmm... 14 books... one a nice quite afternoon... 2 weeks worth of reading!!!

~NiKe SKyLaRK~

15. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    I doubt there'd be anything between Jacen and Tahiri other than Anakin.

Besides Jacen is Tenl Ka's man, reserved by fate (atleast I'd like to hope so).

16. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Don't yoo see Jacen whisking Tenel Ka to a far off corner of the galaxy and Jacen becoming a pirate king? :eek:

17. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I'm actually into the Tahiri and Jacen idea. It would be an interesting development. I can see Tahiri having some animosity toward Jacen for the way that he and Anakin got along in the past and out of respect for his memory would feel that she needs to defend him and I can see Jacen feeling guilty over his treatment of Anakin and feeling the need to make it up to Tahiri in some waw. Then love could develop from there. Even if she is pregnant, Jacen could raise the child and be his/her father in place of Anakin. That would be a nice way to honor his brother's memory.

18. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I, as usual, agree with Lianna! I think they would make a really cute couple, and if you don't think so, read "Embrace of Pain" by Amithyst_Blade over on the fanfic board. they're very sweet together.

Actually, I've been expecting them to get together ever since the first "Jimmy" rumors.

And you all, I suppose, know how I feel about age differences. Jacen and Tahiri have nothing on Kyp and Jaina. It doesn't matter!

19. -Rhysology

-Rhysology Jedi Master star 1

Oct 25, 2000
    I definately hope that this does not happen. Tahiri is irritating, Jacen is not. See, they don't go together very well at all.

20. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Well if Tahiri is irritating then maybe Anakin's death will cause her to grow up a little and maybe Jacen will help get that aspect of her character out of her. I think that he irritating nature would make for some good drama in a Jacen/Tahiri story.

21. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Amen, Lianna!

22. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    Was this conversation posted before or after Dark Journey? I still can't figure out if they are hinting Jacen is dead or just in a place so infested with the vong that he is invisible to the Force...

Oh yeah, maybe Anakin could be reborn by Tahiri in a few years by some sort of midichlorian manifestation...sort of how his grandfather was born. :p

23. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    I agree with Lianna on all of her theories here.

plus, jacen did not die

24. Roa

Roa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2002
    If Jacen were to get married it would be to Tenel Ka. That's if he gets married.

25. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Gosh, I hope Tahiri and Jacen don't get together. It just doesn't seem right... Besides, I still see Tenel Ka and Jacen together. Do you really think Tenel Ka would give Jacen up to Tahiri that easily?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.