main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tahari and Jacen

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Charlemagne19, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    I think they should fight for him. Ehehe.

2. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    that would rock! i would pay big money to see that fight!

3. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I think that fight would be somewhat one sided. Fun to watch, but still one sided?

4. Morgan-Sunrider

Morgan-Sunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2001
    Arnt we gettign a little overboar with the whole Pregnant bit , i dont know if the dtarwars universe is ready for underage mothers

5. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    "this is star wars not santa barbra!!!! "

And the original trilogy wasn't like a soap? Star Wars has been called a "space opera"

On Jacen and Tahiri, I hope not. Jacen is too annoying.

6. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I knew it! I knew this was going to turn into a "Do you hate Jacen" thread. The signs are already apearing!

Why do all threads turn into either a debate about Kyp, or a debate about the Force, or a debate about Jacen?

7. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    I don't hate Jacen. I just don't like the thought of him with Tahiri. Sorry if that hadn't been specified well.

8. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I don't think Tahiri and Jacen would hook up. Tahiri and Anakin were VERY close, and I think that right after his death Tahiri would be ready to start another relationship.

After a little bit, though, I can see Tahiri getting together with someone, but not Jacen. She needs time to grieve Anakin, and think about all the things they did together. THEN she can get in a different relationship.

I think that if she and Jacen got together, though, it would just bring back too many unpleasant memories for the both of them. Tahiri could use a nice, caring Jedi guy, and Jacen needs a girl that he can easily get along with (I'm not sure about Tenel Ka, though).

9. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I don't see them hooking up. I definately don't want them to. It would just seem... forced somehow... like the author's way of saying, "she can't be with Anakin, so why not Jacen?" I love Tahiri's character though and I do hope we see more of her in the NJO. :)

There is also the fact that I totally like Tenel Ka and think she and Jacen go good together. :)

~*~Bria

10. Phaedrus

Phaedrus Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    I think the whole purpose behind Anakin and Tahiri's relationship was to catapult Tahiri into significant character status.

11. Skylark

Skylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    I don't want to be beaten, but I do believe Tahiri and Jacen will end up together.

First of all, and I put this in some other post, I noticed reading "Jimmy's" death scene, that it seemed the author was gearing up Jimmy's role to be replaced by Jacen. And after Jimmy's death, Jacen already begins to stop over-analyzing stuff and gets on with doing what needs to be done. Jacen is going to be the hero and the Jimmy-oh, hell, let's just call him Anakin!-of the rest of the NJO. And the whole "kiss Tahiri for me"-it all just screamed out to me that Jacen was going to take Anakin's place, even adopt personality traits. He'll still be Jacen, but he'll step up and be a hero.

I just think Tahiri and Jacen are going to end up together. I don't think right away though. In fact, I think the most you'll get between them in NJO is maybe a friendship near the end. They might be attracted to each other, but at this point in their lives, nothing will happen because of Anakin's memory-it'll be too hard. But, down the road, I can definately see them together.

Tenel Ka and Jacen did have a thing going on, and I think they still care for each other, but I don't think Jacen's gonna wisk her off and become her pirate king. Jacen's not like that, and I don't think either of the two feel that way towards each other anymore. They're very close friends, and that's it.

12. Jedi_Solo

Jedi_Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    isn't jacen dead?

13. Skylark

Skylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    uhh, read one of the new Destiny's Way spoiler pages-Del Rey has officially released word that Jacen is in fact alive and trained in new understanding of the force by Vergere.

JACEN LIVES!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.