main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tahiri after, well, the ''thing''.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by BaronNoir1, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaronNoir1

BaronNoir1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2002
    I really liked her, damned.
    Do you think she will have again a role ? (agreed, she was MUCH like Sarah Kerrigan)...

I have laid the folowwing analysis of her potential future...(for fun, of course)
    I think that the cut of the romance with Anakin (for obvious reasons, that stuff is not going to go very farter...) is in contradiction with all the semi-prophetic said in Conquest (but, at least, they didn't put back Ikrit...)

Explanation 1: This was for peoples think ''Anakin will not die''. Well, I certainly hope it's not that...That kind of strategy work in movies, not in books (and certainly not in a serie of book...)

Explanation 2: This was due to peoples not liking the romance...Well, I don't think that it's a realistic reason...Since LucasArts did not react face to...certains events that occured in September. I'm not talking about the attack of Coruscant with freighters (they really should have cutted that scene) but to someting less obvious, but as important as:
    Kyp Durron, basically, killed thousands of civilians (Vong, but civilians) deliberally by attacking Sernpnidal...And Jaina DON'T mind him longer.

Explanation 3: Well, a stuff like Luke and Obi-Wan Kenobi is preparing. I mean, maybe Anakin will assist spiritually Tahiri like Ben ? Doubtful, however.
    (But everyone have to admit that they insist MUCH on the power of the link between those two..)

Explanation 4: Well, THIS is certainly the least probable...But the one with the more potential.
    Pregnancy (from Tahiri)
    A careful read of the books with Tahiri in it lead to sentences with devious meanings at best...I'm the first to admit that this could mean ANYTHING. But, however, I sincerly wonder if it's not possible.
    (Either with the, how to say, traditionnal method, or with the Force (Anakin Solo grand father is born in a quite special way))

Explanation 5: Nothing.

What do you think ?

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Anakins dead, yet I do belive Tahiri is pregnent. Remember that Ikrat said they'ed be stronger together. However I still think Tahiri may have like a Virgin Mary birth, Anakin knows better.

3. Beny_Onbe

Beny_Onbe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Tahiri pregnant? That's actually a kinda neat idea, although not very probable-she's what? Fifteen? Kinda young, don't you think? I don't think Shmi was THAT young when she had Anakin(Skywalker).

I'd like the idea of Anakin coming back as a spirit, though. Kinda like Obi-Wan did, to guide everybody. That'd be pretty sweet.

4. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    Tahiri's what, 14? Unless Anne Rice is writing the book, she's not pregnant. And she's not going to be another Shmi, either...

5. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    The Virgin Mary was 14, when she had Jesus.

6. BaronNoir1

Jan 25, 2002
    I just want to put out that ''Pregnancy at fifteen'' is MUCH more credible than ''Taking out a full worldship of ennemy at fifteen'', Force or not..

And, as I say, it's just a reflection.

7. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    The Virgin Mary was 14, when she had Jesus.

PPOR

8. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Im not good with slang terms like that, whats it mean?

9. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    It means "post proof or retract"

10. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Well my mother is a teacher at a chatolic program and she sais 13-15, its belived.

11. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    I've never heard this fourteen thing before. It's believed that Mary was young, yes, but pretty much women were ignored in records those days; there weren't birth certificates or anything. We don't know when she was born, and we don't know when she bore.

12. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    I have the bible to refer to, yet im not reading that whole thing.

13. BaronNoir1

Jan 25, 2002
    Well,but what do you think of Tahiri's future ?

14. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    It doesn't say in the Bible that she was fourteen, though...

15. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Yea, it is true, I go to a catholic school and she was around 13-17 years of age, and I have seen tons of people that are pregnant in our grade.

16. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    What grade ar you in?

17. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    People back then had a lower Life expectancy back then.

18. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    I'm not saying that it's biologically impossibly or even unlikely -- plenty of women were and still are impregnated that young. All I'm saying is that WE DON'T KNOW. We have no way of knowing how old she was. I too went to a religious school (although not Catholic). We just don'tknow how old she was, only that she was a "young woman."

19. BaronNoir1

Jan 25, 2002
    I am NOT saying that she is pregnant. I am saying that this is rational possibility.
    (and I just want to know opinions about her future...)

20. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Tahiri? I think the Virgin Mary is way more intristing.

21. BaronNoir1

Jan 25, 2002
    Yes, but the title of this topic is ''Tahiri''...

22. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Face it, Chissdude's here now, there's no turning back to the original topic!

23. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    Actually, Mary was close to if not age 16. Why? Well, even in the modern day middle east, many girls can expect to be married by that age.

As for Joseph, I believe he was just over 20. Why so old? Finacial support. He could provide for a family.

Even though this does sound odd to many westerners (espcially the United States), this is or was the style at the time.

I could believe an 18 year old Anakin Solo having a child with 16 year old Tahiri.

24. IAmTheDarkSide

Jan 9, 2002
    Actually, Mary was close to if not age 16. Why? Well, even in the modern day middle east, many girls can expect to be married by that age.

The answer doesn't support the question. In some cultures girls can marry younger than that -- EA Poe's wife was thirteen when he married her. They can also bear children at 12 or 13 sometimes. Modern day marriage ages really have nothing to do with when Jesus might have been born to a Virgin 200x years ago...

25. BaronNoir1

Jan 25, 2002
    (Damned, no one will be talking about the hypothesis layed on by me ?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.