Tahiri and Tendra Rissant

Discussion in 'Literature' started by darkie101, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkie101 Jedi Youngling

I was wondering if anybody could give me a brief description of Tendra (Landos girlfriend) and Tahiri (Anakin Solos girlfriend) I mostly need to know eye color, hair color, and skin pigment (light, medium, dark). If you can use celebrities as look alikes it would be greatly appreciated, I am working on something for a fan fic and need to get a better idea of these girls.
  2. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Tahiri:
    She's maybe 5 foot 5, give or take. Her hair is quote "the color of a Coruscant sunset"... a very shiny blond, I think; fluffy. Skin is standard caucasian white; not pasty, not darkish either. Hmm, in SbS they describe her body as being willowy; so at least as well-formed as a fourteen year-old can be. She never wears shoes. She has petite toes, if that helps any. Ever seen the anime "Shin Seki Evangelion"? I know it's animation, but think Asuka, from that show, if you can. I'll send you a picture, if you can PM me your E-Mail adress. I don't know much about Lando's wife, sorry.
  3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    A picture of a younger Tahiri can be found on one or more of the JJK novels.
  4. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    True, but that was five years earlier in the series; she's bound to have grown quite a bit in that time. I mean, she's practically a woman now. Aside from that, I myself was naver crazy about those illustrations myself. Anakin looks a whole bunch different now than he did then, according to the covers of Conquest and Star by Star.
  5. LucyShysa Jedi Padawan

Tendra was described as being fair-haired and "pleasantly plump" with a very attractive face. I think she sounds like the plus-size model Emme: http://www.emmesupermodel.com/
  6. Destiny_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can't imagine Lando with a woman that wasn't a supermodel... just seems like the type he is...

As for Tahiri, check out the Japanese covers! :D
  7. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Whoa! Dude, she's hot! :D
    They should have put her on the left cover, to be on the front. Sell more copies to dudes like me. :D
  8. exar-tull Force Ghost

star 5
    luke actully look he's age well on jappenes cover if that treu of all covers.
  9. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    You know, what we need is some SW manga...

Oh, right. That Mara looks like a slightly better-drawn version of the one on the cover of Rebirth...
  10. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    What's wrong with the Mara on Rebirth? That's how Mara is supposed to be now.
  11. Destiny_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    You think Tahiri's hot? Dude what about Anakin!!!

I think I could go to jail for that... he's what? 17? I'm 19... oops! [face_blush]
  12. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I just think the Mara on Rebirth was cheesy. I mean, look at her; a pregnant woman holding a gun. What, did they want us to think; "Oh, wow, that's Mara for you; she may be pregnant, but she's still tough!!"
    Well, sorry, but I'm not much for that. She's trying to look feirce, but she just looks... well, dumb.
  13. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Um, no comment, Destiny_Skywalker.
  14. JediMasterAaron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I completely agree Shinagami.

JMA
  15. Mastadge Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I've never thought Shannon looks like Mara should. That Extinction Mara was pretty horrid too. TTT and BTEH got it pretty close, but made her too tall, but at least her general physique and features were good. I didn't like how she looked in Union. In terms of clothing, I think MotS game hit it closest to the mark -- with those skintight catsuits in everything else, where would she hide her holdouts?
  16. Admiral_Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    This is a description of Tendra from Ambush at Corellia:
    Tendra Resant was about thirty standard years, tall, strong, and healthy, and obviously well-off. Her complexion was rather fair, and her high cheekbones and slender face set her dark brown eyes off quite dramatically. She had a nice, if not spectacular, figure, though she was perhaps just a trifle heavier set than was fashionable. Her hair was a somewhat nondescript brownish blond, and she wore it in a short, dignified cut. Everything about her seemed open, relaxed, friendly.
  17. Genghis12 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Darkie101...
    "I was wondering if anybody could give me a brief description of Tendra (Landos girlfriend)"

Well, one point is that in NJO, Tendra is Lando's wife - not just his babe-of-the-week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.