main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Take a Hint!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by theUnknownjedi, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theUnknownjedi

theUnknownjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    I went to my Wal-Mart and for the past 2 months all they have is 11 Orn Fre Ta toys, nothing else. I scattered the toys all along the toy aisle in hopes that the management would see the selection is low and/or when they put the toys back in there spot they'd see that a section that could hold 40 different toys only has 11 of the same. Low and behold, I go back 2 days later and the Orn's are back in place. Take a hint! Why don't they bother updating I mean it's been months of one toy.

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Dude, it's Wal-Mart.

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Heck, I'm just impressed someone at your Walmart actually cleaned up. My Walmart looks like a 24-hour flea market where people just toss stuff around and it never gets put back.

4. theUnknownjedi

theUnknownjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    Wal-Mart's the best I have and amazon.com never has the new toys in stock so im screwed. The most recent toy I bought was probally Watto in January.

5. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    They might still be waiting for another shipment. It isn't always the store's fault.

6. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    Perhaps they want to sell are the Orns before they put a new case out. You should ask the toy management at this store when they plan on putting out more figures. They probably won't know much, but it never hurts to ask. ;)

7. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I feel your pain. My Walmart had 12 Jango pilots for over 3 months till I started hidding them. They would have to notice that after 3 months of him sitting on the shelf they were not going to sell them.

8. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    My Walmart has a couple Pilot Jangos, Pilot Clones, and Destroyer droids, as well as several million of those stupid, stupid cantina sets. This has been the same since before Christmas.

9. RogueWompRat

Feb 15, 2003
    Yeah, since just after Christmas, Walmart here has had a couple Pilot Jangoes and several trillion of those stupid, stupid cantina sets.

10. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    You would probably find the same thing at Target. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

11. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    [face_shocked] that was a awsome mace quote! :D

12. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Please don't encourge him. OMG Shawn thought you never came here. lol

13. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Jedi_Satimber, shouln't you put a spoiler space? Some of us only started Shatterpoint last week.

14. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    That Shatterpoint quote isn't a spolier :)

15. DyeJedi

DyeJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2003
    My Walmart has a couple Pilot Jangos, Pilot Clones

Pilot Clones? I've never seen anything but Red Clones for the past 2 months (the time I've been collecting), and those were in multi packs so I only got 1 :( Be greatful for what you have dude.

If anyone can find a Pilot Clone, or anyother type of Clone at KB with the $2 sale going on now, I'd gladly pay you PayPal for the figures and shipping.

/shameless beg.

16. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    My Walmart has a couple Pilot Jangos, Pilot Clones, and Destroyer droids, as well as several million of those stupid, stupid cantina sets.

Hey! I bought those cantina sets! :D I thought they were pretty cool.

17. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    I understand, We don't have much around here. But Marion, Il. Wal-Mart had the new Rebel trooper and um... Lama Su with Clone youth.

18. RogueWompRat

Feb 15, 2003
    I just found a bunch of new figs at Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.