Take over

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    We have invaded this FanForce. You shall fall in line, under the direction of the Emerald City Empire. This is not a drill. We are here to take over. You have been warned.

Just kidding. Is this group napping? Not a lot of activity. J-9, Cinemafreak, anybody?

2. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    As your new Emperor, I will bring peace to my...I mean our galaxy. See it has already started, ahhh the sound of silence.

:)

Have a great day everyone.

Kevin H. (The Archangel)
  3. benskywalker1 Jedi Knight

I've never been able to attend a meeting but even I noticed that the forums were kinda quite. Almost since Episode III came out. In all fairness though I know several of the members are in the military and may be in Iraq. I honestly don't know but it could have happened.

If that is the case I hope everyone is well. [face_peace]
  4. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
  5. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. ForceStar Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Most interesting to see a once mighty group online no longer be a significant force. Pun intended. That is what happens when you throw one out for no good reason. My friend Matt says hi.
  7. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, I scheduled stuff, called people. Either no one calls back or shows up. If someone has some better ideas, I'm all ears. I get tired of attending events by myself.
  8. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Someone got thrown out?

[face_plain]
  9. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Your arch-nemesis, er...buddy has returned from the dead, ready to inflict ... er, bring warmth and happiness to all Jacksonvillians.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.