main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Take Two! Alter any scene in the films and change the course of history!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Nov 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    Thanks for the comments. Actually, now that you mention it, out of context that one line is kind of funny. (Thanks for cheering me up after I finally exorcised that plot bunny), and I'm glad some liked the post for the story twist as well. (If I think of any more, I'll definitely be back here.) --AWK

2. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Here's an EU plot bunny that MIGHT turn into a story one day but if any of you steal it, I'll hunt you down and you'll be VERY sorry. ;)
    --------------
    Xanatos laughed mockingly at Qui-Gon as he took another step back to the tarpit. "Why didn't you tell Obi-Wan about me?"

"Tell me what?" Obi-Wan spat.

"I knew he wouldn't tell you," Xanatos chuckled. "Obi-Wan, I am your father."

Qui-Gon looked away in shame.

"N-no," Obi-Wan whispered.

"It's true, Obi-Wan!" Xanatos exclaimed. "Reach out into your feelings! You know what you'll find!"

Obi-Wan looked at Qui-Gon hopefully but all of his hopes fell at the look on the Knight's face. "Oh no...."

Xanatos nodded. "Yes, my son. He has decived you too! Come to me!" Xanatos reached out his arms.

In a daze Obi-Wan slowly walked over.

"No!" Qui-Gon cried, moving forward.

"Too late, Jinn!" Xanatos snapped. "You betried(sp) us both! And for that, you must die." And Xanatos and Obi-Wan seemed to disappear in mid-air, leaving a griving Qui-Gon to his tears.
    ----------------
    Well? You like?

3. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    This thread is great. Keep up the fine work!

4. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    LOL!! This thread is absolutely hilarious, everyone!!!

5. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    FOR THE FORCE, PEOPLE! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!?!?! (not that I'm not used to it...)

6. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Hey, I was referring to *all* of you, including *you*, Mariah!!!!!!!!!! Okay, here's a quickie....

============
    ============
    "Luke, there is another," Obi-Wan's flickering blue image intoned.

Luke looked deep into himself, searching out what he knew to be true. "Leia! Leia's my sister."

Obi-Wan scratched his head. "Who's Leia?"

Luke stared at him in confusion. "Princess Leia, she's my sister, isn't she?"

Obi-Wan shrugged. "I don't know who in the Force this Leia-person is, I was referring to Chewbacca."

7. Perator

Perator Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    Here's my version of the above scene.

Obi-Wan: Luke, there is another.

Luke: REALLY! (excited) WHO???

Ob-Wan: Can't you tell? Stop jumping up and down and think. (To himself) Jedi these days...

Luke: I KNOW! (Waving hand in air) I KNOW!

Obi-Wan: Look, you're not a school child any longer. Who is it already?

Luke: Its Leia. You know, the princess!

Obi-Wan: (Thinking) Thats not who I hwas thinking of, but I realize now that Yoda DID mention three...

LUke: THEN WHO IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Obi-Wan: Calm down. I'm thinking...YES...thats it...I know the name now...

LUke: C'mon, tell me already.

Obi-Wan: Yes...thats right...Luke, your sister's name... is Mara Jade.

8. HaiGan

HaiGan Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2000
    Mariah, you're not forgotten, I'm just a tad short on time for comments other than that there is some interesting sideways thinking there. I like pieces that put a twist on things.

As for everyone else- I'm still giggling. :)

9. JediKnightZarc

JediKnightZarc Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2000
    This is a section of a little humorous AU that SITHHIRE and myself have been working on. There is a lot more too it so stay tuned and maybe someday we will finish it and post it all =) Sithie and I both hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Maul: (Curiously) Say, how do you get the women to fall all over you like that. (pouting) They never do that to me!

Kenobi: Well, you see?

<Unexpectedly Maul?s kicka** apprentice, Sithie, jumps through time, space, and plot bunnies into the Power Generator Pit.>

Sithie: MAUL! Now tell me, why, by chance would you need other women all over you?

Maul: I...ummmmm...well...It was a Jedi mind trick! I swear!

Sithie: (while smacking Obi-Wan smartly across the face) How dare you give him ideas, appalling Jedi scum!

Kenobi: (Holding his cheek with a grin) Does that mean we?re not on for Tuesday?

Sithie: (Startled, she uses the force to plug Maul?s ears) Oh Force NO! (Seductively) Tuesday, same place, same time.

<Suddenly through the same mystical entrance Jeni-Wan Kenobi appears>

Jeni-Wan: (disgusted) Sithie! Not you too! (to Kenobi) I WOULDN?T be expecting a warm welcome when you get home If I were you!

<Out of the tense cloud that had been building in the room>

Qui-Gon: Hey! I?m dying over here!

Kenobi: (annoyed) Shut up! There?s going to be a catfight!

Maul: (excitedly) Oh, GOODY!

Qui-Gon: (as he puts and hand over his wound and bolts up into a sitting position) Oh, GOODY!

<Sithie shoots Maul a Sith-like glare. Maul inch back into the corner>

Maul: Yes dear. (He replies to whatever Sithie had force shouted at him)

Jeni-Wan: (Using both hands to point) Insubordination!

<Being very upset, both Jeni-Wan and Sithie leave in the same mysterious way they appeared.>

Kenobi: (as he leaned against the wall holding his head in his hands) I don?t know about you Maul, but I DO NOT want to go home.

Maul: Same here! (Pauses) Hey, what did you mean by ?off for Tuesday??

Obi-Wan: (nervously) ummm...we were going to have coffee and talk?

Maul: Wrong answer Jedi Man.

Obi-Wan: Well, I?m guessing that there will be beverages of some sort. There usually are. You know the alcoholic kind. Oh, and there will be lips involved.

Maul: (honing his anger) Further explanation, NOW!

Qui-Gon: (absently) Force that would have been a great fight! (whiney tone) Hey! Did I mention that I?m still dying over here!

<both ignoring the old man with the hole in his chest, they go on.>

Obi-Wan: Well...

Maul: (realizing he REALLY doesn?t want to hear the rest of Kenobi?s explaination) La La La! Not listening

10. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    LOL!!! That was hilarious!!!

11. Anika Skywalker

Anika Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2000
    Not sure if this one was already done, but here goes anyway...

Panaka: Red Group! Blue Group! This way!

(They walk towards the exit of the hanger. Suddenly the door opens and a guy in black robes is standing there in the way. He lifts his head. Everybody stops.)

Qui-Gon (stepping forward): We'll handle th-

BANG!

(Maul falls to the floor.)

Padmé: Let's keep going!

(Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are bent over Maul.)

Obi-Wan (to Qui-Gon): Is that a Sith?

Qui-Gon: It *was* a Sith.

Padmé: Just a minor obsticle. Now are you guys coming or not?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Not as funny as some of the others, but oh, well, I tried.

12. Wraith

Wraith Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2000
    Muahahahaaaaa..... Gosh lots of new great posts since my last time in here.

I'll try a new one:

----------

Hoth. The Rebels in their Speeders are fighting against the evil AT-ATs. Several are already shot down. Suddenly Luke takes a shot and is slamming on the ground.

Slowly he is regaining his consciousness and opens the cabin as he realizes the AT-AT almost stomping on him. He reaches back in the cockpit to grab his lightsaber when suddenly the AT-AT step on his arm causing a cracky noise.

As the AT-AT is gone he pulls his arm out of the speeder seeing that it is flat as a pizza. He gets very angry and runs after the walker shooting his magnetic harpune at it and after short time reaches the machines belly, hanging on the cable of his harpune.

He pulls his lightsaber off his belt but it falls out of his hand pacing to the ground.
    With a disgusted groan Luke snaps from the harpoon also falling to the ground where he lands on a big piece of metal broken off from a speeder. Again a fat *crack* as he breaks his leg.

He crouches to his lightsaber and then again tries to shoot another harpoon at the AT-AT. He misses but the harpoon hooks on a speeder and Luke is pulled over the icy ground of Hoth.

As the speeder is finally shot down Luke snaps off the rope and lands to the feet of Darth Vader. He looks at Luke and says:

"THAT piece of crap is my son Luke? ..... Naa, that can't be him."

And he kicks his b*** and steps into the Hoth base not looking back to see Luke being grabbed by a snow creature beginning to eat him.....

----------

OK, this was not so funny as I'm actually very very tired. Sorry for that....

13. stoneheart

stoneheart Jedi Master star 1

Nov 25, 1999
    Hey, this looks like fun.

"Sir, we analyzed their attack pattern, and there may be a danger..."

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances." Grand Moff Tarkin turned coldly from the Lieutenant who dared suggest that the Rebels may win, and strode in front of the tactical display, which showed Yavin 4 moving ever so slowly into position. A slight tremor shook the invulnerable battlestation, and Tarkin turned to one of the bridge officers. "What was that?"

"Rebel torpedo, sir. It detonated in the equatorial Trench. No major damage."

Tarkin's contempt rose at the report. Pitiful. Thinking something so small can defeat this station... Dismissing the thought, Tarkin refocused on the immenent death of the Rebellion. But the thought didn't die so quickly, and the nagging feeling that something wasn't right began to eat at Tarkin. "Display the area where that torpedo impacted," he ordered a crewman.

Startled, the young man complied, and Tarkin's eyes began to take in the schematic. Why are they wasting time on such an unimportant feature- Tarkin stopped cold when he saw the small notation on the diagram. {Thermal vent- direct for core dispersal.} Horrified, the Grand Moff whispered, "That thing leads straight to the core!" He turned his attention back to the main display, which showed the fourth moon of Yavin slowly coming out from behind its namesake, like a shy child hiding behind its mother.

"Target that moon and fire!"

The weapons control officer stared at his superior, then stammered, "But sir, Yavin 4 isn't in position yet. If we shoot through the gas giant, we might-"

"You will open fire, or you may explain to the Emperor why the Rebellion is still alive. Do I make myself clear?" Tarkin's voice had settled into a deceptively peaceful tone, as if he had been merely asking for a status report. Terrified, the weapons control officer typed in the appropriate order, and the Death Star began its primary function- to destroy.

"The Death Star is prepared to fire! The Death Star is prepared to fire!"

"That's impossible! He doesn't have a shot!"

Leia and the rest of the command staff looked at the display in disbelief. The cone that designated the Death Star's firing range was still blocked by the gas giant, but the energy signature was unmistakable. Frantically, one of the younger officers bagen to shout orders to evacuate, but he was cut short by General Dodonna. "It's too late."

Six green beams of energy focused on one point, from which sprang a single bright blast. The superlaser tore through the upper atmosphere of Yavin, its shockwave violently pushing away the reddish cloud formations. But the planet was not about to let this intrusion go unmet. As with all gas giants, Yavin produced an immense gravitational pull. This pull was enough to throw the laser's path off course, diverting it from its target.

In some ways, it would have been better if the Death Star's blast -had- been on target. At least it would have been over faster.

The argent beam punched through the trailing edge of Yavin 4, vaporizing literally millions of tons of soil and rock. The seismic disturbance caused by the destruction shatted the world's tectonic plates. Fault lines that had been dormant for centuries suddenly tore open, spewing magma as if from a mortal wound. Which, in essence, it was.

The grand temples of the Massassi had withstood the madness of a Sith Lord and the retribution of the Jedi. But the rending of the very foundation on which they had been built proved to be too much for the ancient structures. With groans and rumblings, they collapsed. Where the once-mighty pyramids stood lay only rubble, and the wind howled its lament.

14. Albion

Albion Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 18, 2000
    *here we go*

Short Stormtrooper comes tromping down the hallway of prison block 1138, and opens a specific door.

The Stormtrooper stands in awe as Princess Luke Organa stands up in full drag, saying, "Sugarpie... aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

The helmet comes off, revealing Leia, "I'm Leia Skywalker... I'm here to rescue you!"

Luke goes back to doing his nails, "Look, honeybuns... I ain't goin nowhere with you in THAT outfit. White armor is all last season."

Leia leans forwards and grabs his arm, "I'm here with Ben Kenobi, we're here to get you out!"

Luke suddenly pops up, and is out the door, with a squeal of delight, "Ooh! Ooh! Benny's here? how do I look? How do I look? I want to be my best for that big, handsome Jedi..."

Blaster fire erupts from down the hallway.

15. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Padmé stepped forward to face the Gungan king. "*I* am Queen Amidala--"

"She's lying!" Sabé cried.

Amidala ignored her. "This is my royal bod--"

"I'M QUEEN!" Sabé whined.

Amidala rolled her eyes and pulled out her blaster.

BANG!

"That WAS my royal handmaiden, protecter and bodyguard...."
    -----------
    That was stupid.

16. Perator

Perator Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    Funny!

----------
    Scene: Hoth - Wampa Cave
    *LUke is hanging by his ankles in the ceiling.*

Luke: Help me!
    * Wampa eneters, covered in blood *
    Wampa: Growwwl!
    Luke: I've got to get my lightsaber.
    *He reaches with the force, lightsaber slowly moves an inch*
    Wampa: OOGH! Growwwwl!
    *Dives forward, slams lightsaber back into ground.
    Luke: You haven't gotte me yet.
    Wampa: Mmmmmmmmmm!
    *Grabs LUke, opens jaws...*

Perator

17. Wraith

Nov 14, 2000
    Remeber that scene in "ESB" ?

Vader: "No, I am your father!!"

Luke: "No, that can't be true."

Luke jumps off, falling down the core of Cloud City. Vader backs off.

Luke falls down suddenly being sucked in that pipe. Then he falls out hitting hard on the antenna reaching out of the belly of Cloud City.

He hangs there reaching out with the force contacting Leia.

Leia: "It's Luke. I know where he is. Cheie, we have to head back ."

Chewie: //OK, why not? Let's get that whimp and have another whiner with us. Threepio is annoying me so Luke will be a welcome opportunity to get rid of the damn droid.//

They pace back and see Luke hanging upside down from that antenna. Right before they reach him he loses his grip and falls down.
    The Falcon rushes after him, overtakes him and stops under Luke who bangs hard on the upper hull.

Then a small hut opens and Lando appears. He is attached to a rope reaching out of the Falcon. He grabs Luke but before he can pull him in a sudden blow pushes both Lando and Luke off the Falcon. Luke disappears and Lando grabs his communicator off his belt.

Lando: "Leia? I've got bad news for you."

Leia: "What has happened? Is he dead?"

Lando: "Well, um... yeah. I swear it was not my fault."

Leia: "Oh, it's okay. But I've got bad news for you, too. I have no further use for you."

And with that word Leia cuts the rope Lando is attached to and he follows Luke to take a look at the surface of Bespin while the Falcon paces off to the stars.......

----------

OK, so it's not funny but I think that this would've changed the whole plot of ESB and the galaxy would be freed from a whiner and a poser....

18. Wraith

Nov 14, 2000
    OK and again one.

----------

In Watto's junkyard.

Watto: Hey big guy look over here. That's your hyperdrive generator if you want it.

Qui-Gon: Cool, hand it over.

Watto: Hey man, not that fast. First I want to see bucks.

Qui-Gon: Bucks?

Watto: Yeah, cash, coal, pennies, money, ashes..... you know what I mean.

Qui-Gon: Ummm.... I only have Yen.

Watto: Naaa, that's no good to me. I only accept Imperial credits.

Qui-Gon: Imperial credits? We don't have an empire. What do you mean?

Watto: Oooops, I forgot Palpatine told me not to mention.

Qui-Gon: Palpatine?

Watto: Huu? Eehhhrr, no I said "I'm a swine".

Qui-Gon: I don't trust you. But *waves his hand* you will accept my Yens.

Watto: I will accept Yens.

Qui-Gon: You will get me a transport to my ship in the Dune Sea.

Watto: I will get you a transport to the Dune Sea.

Qui-Gon: I'll take Anakin with me.

Watto: No, you won't.

Qui-Gon: Well, okay. I don't need him either.

And so they got their ship repaired, Anakin died on Tattooine in slavery and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan saved the Republic from getting devastated by feeding the Sarlacc with Senator Palpatine.....

19. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    WARNING: If you like Ewoks, you may want to skip this one.

=================================================

Major Trent watched as the Rebel's who had been foolish enough to attack the shield generators were led out. They had all been striped of their weapons and armor, and had their hands on their head. They?d failed to lower the shield that protected the Death Star overhead, and now their futile Rebellion was doomed. It had been a good day so far.

He was startled out of his reverie a moment later by the prissy sounds of a Protocol droid. ?Artoo Deetoo! What- uh oh?? it said, and he looked over to see it and it?s astromech partner fleeing into the forest as quickly as their mechanical bodies would go.

He detailed TH-113, HX-138, and TX-138 to go after them. They didn?t get halfway their before dozens, maybe even hundreds of the local semi-sentient species, the Ewoks, seemed to pop up from the underbrush, and began to fire arrows at the Stormtroopers.

The Stormtroopers who had been fired upon stopped, startled. Then, realizing that they were being attacked by four foot tall teddy bears with primitive weapons, they reacted in the way any good well trained Stormtrooper would. They set their weapons to automatic, and opened fire.

Out of the corner of his eye, Trent noticed one of the Rebels edging towards a Stormtrooper who was more interested in watching his fellows slaughter the foolish sub-humans than in watching the prisoners. Thanking the stars that he didn?t have to wear vision restricting Stormtrooper armor, he walked up behind the woman.

?Give it up? he said simply. One of her companions lunged at him, and one of his Stormtroopers fired. Fortunately for the man, the blaster was on stun.

The woman rushed to the mans side, and Trent turned back to look at the three Stormtroopers busy routing the Ewok army, while the rest of his men watched in envy. The very idea that primitive forest savages could hope to match up against a legion of the galaxy?s best troops?

Feeling benevolent, he ordered the prisoners taken to holding cells, and sent the rest of his men into ?battle.? It hardly deserved to be called that though. Within minutes, the last of the Ewok tribe was slaughtered, and the bunker was safe once more.

Trent smiled. Soon, the Rebellion would be as crushed as utterly as the Ewok tribe had been today. It was how everything was supposed to be.

20. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    UP!

Come on people, I know you have more great ideas for this!

--AWK

21. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Wipes tears from her eyes. Oh, these are soooo funny. And I got chills reading Alli-Wan's "kill the boy" post. Although it *is* sorta funny. But I think it kinda makes sense. Anyways, I'm gonna try to think up something to post here and I can't wait to see what everybody else comes up with.

22. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    The cruiser belonging to Queen Amidala docked with the landing pad lightly, barely sending a shimmer through it. It's gleaming silver hull reflected the noonday Coruscant sun, and the passing ships. A hatch opened in its side, and the Queen and her retinue descended to meet Chancellor Valorum and his escorts.

Padmé Amidala, disguised as one of her own handmaidens, looked at her companions. Captain Panaka, her loyal chief of security looked proud and dignified in his uniform, and her decoy moved with regal splendor. The Jedi sauntered lightly and confidently down the ramp, both looking very handsome. Anakin and the one called Jar Jar Binks were starring around in awe, seeing Coruscant for the first time. She smiled at that, remembering the first time she had seen it.

Valorum and Palpatine met them halfway across the platform. ?It is a great relief to see you alive and well, Your Majesty,? said Palpatine with a slight bow, ?May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum.?

Further pleasantries were exchanged between Padmé?s decoy and the two men, and then they turned for the Chancellor?s shuttle. Palpatine hesitated at the hatch, watching the Jedi enter with slit eyes. Padmé felt mildly curious about that. It was almost as if he had been expecting something, or worried something would happen. As the Jedi entered the shuttle, Palpatine looked over at ~her~. He didn?t say anything, but for a moment, Padmé was sure he knew about the deception.

Padmé brushed by him, and from inside the shuttle turned back to look out on the pad. Anakin and Jar Jar were still gawking at the city, and it?s incredible sights. She realized that it was Anakin that Palpatine had paused to look at. Why that felt so ominous, she didn?t know. ?Ani! Jar Jar! Would you please come now? We won?t leave without you, but we do have places to be? she called after them, feeling older than her actual age.

Reluctantly, Anakin ran inside to her. He offered her his hand, and with something between a laugh and a sigh Amidala took it. She glanced back over her shoulder then, and saw Jar reach the edge of the pad. Then there came a roar, a vehicle swooping very close to the shuttle. Jar Jar panicked, and grabbed Palpatines arm.

?Aaaaaaaaaa!? he shouted, clutching at Palpatine, and knocking them both off balance.

?Let go of me you blasted frog!? shouted the Senator, and Amidala felt her heart leap into her throat as the Gungun fell against the pads railing, then over the side, dragging Palpatine with him. Amidala and Anakin ran out to the edge, and she heard the Jedi coming running too.

She reached the edge, and looked down, conscious of the others next to her. Jar Jar had somehow managed to wrap a foot around a support strut, and was hanging precariously for dear life. Palpatine was a rapidly falling dot below her. She found herself unable to close her eye?s, and was horrified to see him hit a building.

To her surprise, instead of simply splattering, he blew up, in blue-black fire. She drew in a shocked breath, and saw Qui Gon starring down in amazement. ?Some hep here would be grand? said Jar Jar a long minute later, breaking the stunned silence.

23. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    ANH - the trash compactor scene:

Luke (comlink): Threepio!

Threepio: We've had some problems...

Luke: Will you shut up and listen to me?!?! Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level, will you?! Do you copy?!...SHUT DOWN ALL GARBAGE MASHERS ON THE DETENTION LEVEL!!

Threepio (to Artoo): No, shut them all down! Hurry!

~*SQUISH!!!*~

Threepio: Uh, Master Luke? Hello?

24. JediKnightZarc

JediKnightZarc Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2000
    A few posts back I posted a section of a story that Sithie-SITH4HIRE and I were working on. We finally got around to writing more. Here is the link to the thread we finally started for it...

Zarcie and Sithie's messed up story...
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1588819&replies=0

25. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Up!!! I was just reading through those again and laughing just as hard the second time. Oh, and Julie, I loved the idea about Leia going to Dagobah instead of Luke. Someone should start a thread on that (if they haven't already--I'm still kinda new here.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.