main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Take Two! Alter any scene in the films and change the course of history!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Nov 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Loved the last one, Marawanabe!

2. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    Thanks! That's how I would have reacted. :D

3. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    "Master?"

"Obi-Wan, I've told you before."

"But Master, this is just a farce! The council will not go along with this!"

"And why is that?" Qui-Gon tugged impatiently on his beard. Why did Obi-Wan always have to question his every motive? Why could he not just trust him for once?

"He's?he's?" Kenobi spluttered, searching for the right words.

"Too old?"

"Well, yes he is! But that was NOT what I was about to say and you know it! Master, the council will take one look at him and laugh!"

"No they won't."

"They will!"

"Obi-Wan, please. I must do what I must."

"And so must I?and right now I must tell you that this is the biggest mistake of your life!" Obi-Wan sighed, knowing that Qui-Gon was utterly unmoveable on this one. "Please. Reconsider this time before we go in and face total humiliation."

"He IS the chosen one. Why can't you see it?"

Obi-Wan groaned and let his shoulders slump.

"I'm going to find a wall to thump my head off repeatedly." He muttered, walking behind Qui-Gon as they made their way to the council chambers.

"Master Qui-Gon?" Yoda peered up at him, surprised. "Something more you have to say?"

"Yes."

Jinn walked forward, steering the bewildered figure into the centre of the circle so that all the jedi could take a good look at him. One by one mouths began to drop as they leaned forward, staring.

"I request that this Gungan be trained as a jedi."

4. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Anyone else want to have a go??? :)

5. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    He walked into the bar, hair sticking up in all manner of directions, dischevelled and feeling not just a little bit unwell, not that he was prepared to let anyone know - especially not Anakin. Damn the boy!
    Damn his flying, and his childlike sense of invincibility! Something would have to be done about his padawan, and soon. Otherwise he wasn't going to live much longer.

He needed a drink. Sending Anakin away on some feeble pretext of looking out for an assassin, Obi-Wan took a deep breath and made for the bar. It wasn't long before some strange, seedy looking guy sidled up beside him.

"D'ya wanna buy some death sticks?" he asked throatily.

"Is Yoda green?" Obi-Wan nodded so rapidly that he wondered if his head might come loose. "In fact give me the lot."

"All of them? You sure?" Elan squinted up at him. "They're habit forming. Give you the most terrible wheezy chest. They kill you eventually..."

Obi-Wan smiled, handed the grubby creature a handful of credits and then turned to his padawan.

"Anakin - catch!" he grinned, lobbing the deathsticks through the air with the force. "A little present for you."

Anakin stared at the packet in disbelief.

"Master, why do I get the feeling you will be the death of me?"

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

That was great!!!

I'll have to see if I can come up with one.

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Here's one....it's more serious than I was planning, but it's the way the scene wrote itself. I was only the transmitter to the keyboard.
    In the field on Naboo, Anakin and Padme have been having a picnic. Since then, he has decided to impress her and climbed on the back of one of the animals that is grazing nearby. With a grin, he struggles to stand on the running beast?s back. He wavers, and falls, directly under the animal?s feet. The animal rears it?s head and snorts, stomping repeatedly at Anakin, who is under it?s hooves, before running away.

Anakin struggles onto one arm, and collapses. Padme watches this in horror, and runs over.

?Anakin?? She cries in desperation. ?ANAKIN!? She reaches his side, drops to her knees, and gently rolls him over.

Anakin?s face is bleeding from the right temple. His eyes flutter momentarily at her, and Padme sees his crushed chest heaving as Anakin fights for breath. He is losing. ?Pa-a?.? He starts to trail off.

Padme gathers him into her lap, tears streaming down her face. ?Anakin?? She whispers brokenly.

One of Anakin?s hands flutters as he tries to raise it to her face. Padme lowers her head, and his fingertips brush her lips. ?Lo..o..vve?y..? He attempts to form the words.

?I know, Anakin, I know?I love you too.? Padme assures him gently, running a hand over his hair. ?It?s alright, Anakin?shhh?? She tells the young man as he spasms in pain, tears becoming more insistent to escape her eyelids.

Anakin smiles slightly. Padme leans down and brushes her lips against his own. ?It?s alright?? She repeats.

Anakin stares at his angel, and slowly, his eyes unfocus as his chest stops moving. Padme holds him tighter, as if holding him closer will force his soul to stay with his body.

Then, with a small shudder, Anakin Skywalker is no more. Padme sobs slightly, ignoring the blood that is pooling on her dress and smearing on her face as she holds the body to her breast.
    Obi-Wan activated the message he had just received. A very troubled looking Padme lit the screen, her dress torn and bloodied, her face dark crimson with dried blood, and her eyes puffy and red from crying. The self-assuredness was gone from her stance, and she swallowed heavily. Obi-Wan felt his heart clench in worry.

?Master Obi-Wan, I fear I bear sad news?It?s about Anakin?.?
    Wow...that was really dark...

8. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    LMAO!!!! Yes, that was dark!

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Again it takes me awhile to come here!!

Fabulous posts everyone!!!

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Those were great everyone. :)

11. Kenobism

Kenobism Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Wow! Very well done everybody.
    It is seldom that one can laugh as well as get very serious on the same thread.
    Now if I would only have a good idea for this... :)

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I just realized how much that was like the Shmi death scene.....

Huh.

13. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    good posts!

14. Falls_the_Shadow

Falls_the_Shadow Jedi Youngling star 3

May 31, 2002
    Gandalf, your "Duel of Fates: Jar-Jar vs. Maul" has me in tears of laughter. :D

Ok, here's my take II, from Ep II.

Returning from the meadow, Padme and Anakin are strolling by the lakeside at sunset. Padme and Anakin pause to take in the view. Out of the corner of her eye, Padme notices that someone else is taking in the view, and capturing it on canvas. The stranger appears to be a double of Ioan Gruffudd, dark wavy hair, dark eyes, etc.

Anakin feels a great disturbance in the Force as Padme rushes over to the stranger.

"Paulo?"
    "Padme?"
    All at once, Paulo embraces Padme, while Padme has forgotten Ani. For her, the only Chosen One is Paulo. :D
    And that is the real reason Anakin became a Sith Lord.

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That was funny. I could picture the look on Anakin's face as Padme ran away from him to Paulo. [face_laugh]

16. Falls_the_Shadow

May 31, 2002
    Jacinta_Kenobi

Good somber version of the picnic. Actually, all too often in real life stunts do end that way. Does illustrate the risks he was taking when he was suppossed to protect her. Hmm, a nice open field with no cover, perfect for a sniper to pick them off.

Oddly, your version in many ways would have been better for Anakin and for Padme. :(

17. Falls_the_Shadow

May 31, 2002
    Sara_Kenobi

Thanks for the compliment. An idea for Epidsode III: Return of the Dreamy-Eyed Artist? ;)

18. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    I'm sorry, but isn't this the easiest one:

"If you'll excuse me-"

And with a jump, Anakin was gone...

"I hate it when he does that..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............!""

SPLAT!!!!

The End...

Actually, I just found this thread and I love it!

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Falls- Thank you...I was actually thinking of continueing that idea, and I may someday...maybe.

Peter- SPLAT!!!! LOL!

20. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    ROTFLMHO!!! [face_laugh]

Hilarious! [face_laugh]

21. Falls_the_Shadow

May 31, 2002
    Julie, I love your "Leia goes to Dagobah." As a child, I was sad that the OT ended without Leia wielding a lightsaber even once, even after we learn she's a Skywalker too. :(

If she'd been trained before Luke . . . that would be a good fan fic of ESB and ROTJ.

At least AOTC shows the women Jedi in full action. :D

22. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I just found this a couple of days ago, and just caught up, and I have to say: *LOL* I love all of them! I might eventually get something up here, but who knows?

23. PeterTutham27

Aug 23, 2001
    Thanks J_K! I love your siggy btw!

Hmm.. what other twisted ideas shall be released from the abyss that is my cerebreal vortex?

The gunship flies over the desert like planet surface.

"NOOO!!! TURN THE SHIP AROUND!"

"Anakin! You'll be expelled from the order! What would Padme have done?!"

"She would have.... done her duty..."

Obi-Wan relaxes slightly and turns the other way.

"It's good to know that you know your place, Anakin.... Anakin?"

"I'm coming Paaaaaaaaddddmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I hate it when he does that!"

24. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    In Padme's apartment on Coruscant.

OBI-WAN: "...besides which, your senses aren't fully attuned."

Padme screams twice in the background, followed by a large thud.

OBI-WAN: See? Why do you never listen!

25. PeterTutham27

Aug 23, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.