main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning...the SICK thread.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Mistress, Nov 13, 2008.

1. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    [face_sick]

I have a screaming headache today. Good thing I have nowhere to be.

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Bummer! Food poisoning totally sucks and is the worst. Hope you're back up to 100% soon.

3. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I would say that I am finally recovering physically but it has been a rough two years. Acute stress and emotional distress have manifested physically in lack of sleep, headaches, seemingly endless tears, achy muscles and swollen feet. Thankfully on the whole with some of the causes finally relenting I am slowly balancing out. Yet, I've never been this exhausted or emotionally spent in my life. Coping with loved ones afflicted with mental illness is hard. Particularly because there's more than one.

4. Katsu_MaRoy

Katsu_MaRoy Jedi Master star 2

Nov 21, 2006
    Feeling a little sorry for myself. Managed to break my foot, and I've been gimping for 2 weeks now. Not able to drive, and with the latest snow storm, the prospect of hobbling on crutches has this klutz very nervous. Surfin' the interwebz is about the extent of my activity. </whiny rant-post count bump>

Haikukid likes this.
  5. Haikukid

Haikukid Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2013
    Surfin' eventhough it is the web and not the waves is still a worthy activity :) and with all the Flu raging out there it is probably safest activity right now! Hope your foot heals fast!

6. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Trying to get over this chest/sinus infection I have going on. Distracting myself by reading, crafting, and cleaning.

7. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Yes, back to normal now, thanks. It took about a week.

I was told later that the bacteria that grow in cream that has gone bad are particularly nasty. So truly- learn from my mistake and don't risk it!

8. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    I can't tell you how worried I was about elevated platelet levels in my blood. Too worried to even post about it on Facebook! [face_hypnotized]
    But now that I'm in the all clear, I feel like dancing all the time. A little cloud has disappeared from over my head. I think this calls for ice cream celebration.

QueenHighMistress and catz44 like this.
  9. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I'm so glad everything is normal ! Time to celebrate life :)

FanForced likes this.
  10. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    Cough*snort*mouth breathe.

11. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Gross.....

I hope you feel better

FanForced likes this.
  12. FanForced

Jun 15, 2007
    I think I'm all better. Well, for the day half. Last night was filled with coughing. But who needs sleep?

catz44 likes this.