main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Take Two! Take a scene from the films and give it a twist!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jemmiah, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

ROFLOL!!!!

Yay! They leave little Ani! And the giant bunnies! :D :D

2. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    "Don't worry," she soothed. "We'll find a middle ground. Now, the question was what I'd do for a muja bar?"

"Would you kiss a Corellian?" he prompted.

"I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee," she shot back.

Ish, that was great. :D

3. Magenta_Moonshadow

Magenta_Moonshadow Jedi Master star 3

Aug 14, 2005
    Those are brilliant! I'm almost crying with laughter here!![face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

4. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    The Chosen One
    By Jemmiah

"Master?"

"Obi-Wan, I've told you before."

"But Master, this is just a farce! The council will not go along with this!"

"And why is that?" Qui-Gon tugged impatiently on his beard. Why did Obi-Wan always have to question his every motive? Why could he not just trust him for once?

"He's?he's?" Kenobi spluttered, searching for the right words.

"Too old?"

"Well, yes he is! But that was not what I was about to say and you know it! Master, the council will take one look at him and laugh!"

"No they won't."

"They will!"

"Obi-Wan, please. I must do what I must."

"And so must I?and right now I must tell you that this is the biggest mistake of your life!" Obi-Wan sighed, knowing that Qui-Gon was utterly unmoveable on this one. "Please. Reconsider this time before we go in and face total humiliation."

"He is the chosen one. Why can't you see it?"

Obi-Wan groaned and let his shoulders slump.

"I'm going to find a wall to thump my head off repeatedly." He muttered, walking behind Qui-Gon as they made their way to the council chambers.

"Master Qui-Gon?" Yoda peered up at him, surprised. "Something more you have to say?"

"Yes."

Jinn walked forward, steering the bewildered figure into the centre of the circle so that all the jedi could take a good look at him. One by one mouths began to drop as they leaned forward, staring.

"I request that this Gungan be trained as a jedi."

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Okay, I was sure when I posted there were only two.... [face_frustrated]

SO many more to say are wonderful.

Calam, it may have been short, but it got me laughing!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    *swallows tongue.* The GUNGAN?!?!?! Oh, and I loved the one about Shmi getting freed...

7. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    These are hilarious! [face_laugh] Great work everyone! I especially liked the one with Luke falling down, down...down...

What a neat idea, to twist Saga scenes. :D I'll have to talk to my padawans about this. Maybe I'll even take a swing at it... [face_thinking]

8. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    [face_laugh] I'll never be able to watch the vids again without thinking of some of these scenes. [face_laugh]

9. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Yay the Limb and Carrot ones! :D I was wondering when those would pop up. Tho it took me forever to get through the limbs bit because I kept laughing over our conversation that led to it. ;)

10. rb657062

rb657062 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    I can't believe that someone wrote a story where Shmi is freed and runs off with Qui-Gon. That was classic! And the one where Jar-Jar Binks is the chosen one..Oh my god, words cannot describe my reaction (pure laughter).

[face_laugh]

- Rachel

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    These are just fantastic. Great effort, everybody. [face_laugh]

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Scene: The Hoth Medcenter.
    "Laugh it up, fuzzball," Han smirked in Chewie's direction. "You didn't see us alone in the South Passage."

Leia's face took on an expression of sucking on hydraulic fluid.

"She expressed her true feelings for me," he concluded triumphantly.

"Why..."

She seemed, for once, at a loss for words, but only momentarily.

"You stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"

There was absolute, shocked silence in the wake of such an eloquent insult, but Han was not to be outdone.

"Who's scruffy-looking?" he retorted.

Swaggering over to Luke, he bent down. "I must have hit it pretty close to the mark to get her riled up, right, kid?"

Luke just stared at Leia, daring her to contradict that statement.

"Well," Leia huffed, "I guess you don't know everything about women."

Turning, she grabbed Threepio and kissed...something for all she was worth.

There was a general stunned silence, then a polite cough from Han. "Nice try, Your Worship."

Exasperated, she lunged for Chewie, but he howled like a stuck bantha and waved her away. Luke shook his head.

"Oh, no you don't, sis!" he brayed. "Try telling the grandkids that your first kiss was incest!"

She planted her hands on her hips, glaring around. "No takers?"

"Hey," Han protested, "we all know..."

Artoo tootled cheerfully and Leia patted his dome. "Sorry," she said in a sincere tone of regret. "I don't snog anything that's shorter than me."

"As if she could find something," Han snorted. "I have a recommendation, Princess."

She looked as though she'd rather take a recommendation from Palpatine himself.

"What?"

He shrugged with a devious grin. "There's a hostage wampa out there," he reminded. "Since you have the same temperaments..."

13. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    These are all absolutely hilarious. Great work, everyone!

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, my...:eek::eek:[face_laugh]=D=[face_laugh]

Those were all brilliant! All of them. Loved Leia kissing Threepio, probably my favorite.

15. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    And now I have a mental image of Leia kissing Threepio...passionately.

[face_laugh]

But poor Artoo didn't get a kiss...

16. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    ROFLOL! Ish, that image of 3PO and Leia...eeeek! [face_sick] But it was hilarious all the same! :)

MASTER AND APPRENTICE?
    By Jemmiah

"Master!" Obi-Wan hurried to the prone figure of his mentor, not wanting to think?to even countenance the idea that this was the end. After all these years together as master and padawan, father and son in many ways. To lose Qui-Gon like this?

No. He would not believe it.

"Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon raised his blue eyes to meet those of his padawan, pain filled and exhausted with the struggle to keep going that little bit longer so that he could say what needed to be said.

Kenobi listened intently to his master's words, the grief threatening to render their meanings senseless?wait a moment. What was that?

Train the boy? Him?!?

"C-could you run that one past me again, master?"

"He is the chosen one?" Qui-Gon gasped. "Train him."

Obi-Wan looked indignantly at his fading master.

"Is that it?" he yelled. "Twelve years of my life and all I get is 'train the boy'? No 'Goodbye, my dear apprentice,' or 'you've been a wonderful padawan, I'm really sorry to be leaving you behind?' All you can say is 'train the boy?!?' Thank you very much!"

"Listen?Obi-Wan. The boy is?"

"Yeah, yeah. The chosen one. I've heard it all before." Obi-Wan growled.

"Then you will train??"

Kenobi sniffed.

"S'pose so?"

With considerable relief, Qui-Gon took the opportunity to die right then and there, which Obi-Wan thought was very ungrateful.

"This changes matters somewhat." Obi-Wan frowned, letting Qui-Gon's head fall back against the ground with an undignified thunk. "But with a little bit of careful thought?"

Obi-Wan sat back on his haunches, and then grinned.

"Well, Obi-Wan. You're a padawan no longer." Mace congratulated the young man by clapping him on the back. "If only your master was here to see it."

"Here in spirit, he is." Yoda smiled.

"Where?" Obi-Wan jumped and looked madly about him.

Windu laughed.

"Calm down. You're so jumpy. When Yoda said he was here in spirit I'm sure he meant?" Mace stopped as he stared at some small movement out the corner of his eye. "What is that?"

Each member of the council turned round to see the figure of a young blonde boy wiping at the windows with a dirty rag.

"That is young Skywalker. I told Qui-Gon I'd see he was trained and I've fulfilled my part of the bargain. I've got him a job as an apprentice window cleaner." Obi-Wan walked over to the glass and banged a couple of times to get his attention.

"You've missed a bit." He pointed as Anakin started to furiously rub at the window.

"But he's the chosen One?" Depa Billaba stated.

"Oh yeah?" Obi-Wan's face lit up underneath his three-day-old beard.

"I didn't choose him."

17. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    "Yeah, yeah. The chosen one. I've heard it all before." Obi-Wan growled.

I can hear Ewan saying that...:p

Anakin, the apprentice window cleaner. Ah...I see Vader washing windows now!

18. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Tortured Visions
    By Jemmiah

"I told you, Anakin!" The Chancellor lay on the ground amidst the fragments of broken window, backed up against the wall. "The Jedi are plotting to take over!"

Anakin looked uncertainly between Mace Windu and Palpatine, the latter cowering and gibbering in a distinctly undignified manner. Windu looked stern and determined, advancing step by step upon the seemingly helpless Chancellor.

"Don't kill me!" Palpatine begged. "I'm an old man! Honestly! I make donations to charity?I help little old ladies across the road. I'm nice to kittens! Anakin, help me!"

Anakin was clearly torn. The visions he'd been suffering from had tormented him for months, there was simply no getting away from them. On one hand he'd fought all his life on behalf of the Jedi. On the other there was the problem that he'd confided in Palpatine all his little secrets - all the things he couldn't confide to Obi-Wan - about Padme, about his dreams?

He shuddered. Whatever happened he would not let those visions come true.

"Well," Palpatine glared at Anakin, "Aren't you going to insist that I should be taken alive and stand trial in the senate?"

"He's too dangerous to be kept alive!" Windu growled, waving his lightsabre in menacing fashion at Palpatine. "He has to die!"

Anakin sighed. "He's right, I'm afraid." He walked over to the startled Palpatine, picked him up and set him on his feet, momentarily dusting him down. "I can't let my visions come true. Sorry." And with that he hurled him forward out of the window, listening as the Chancellor's screams were snatched from him as he fell.

Mace deactivated the purple blade of his sabre.

"Well done, young Skywalker." He clapped Anakin appreciatively on the shoulder. "You did the right thing."

Anakin thought briefly of Padme, and the dreams he'd had of her death in childbirth. Then he thought of the other truly horrific visions he'd had and gave a mental shrug. If Padme had to go, then so be it.

"It wasn't difficult." Anakin rubbed wearily at his face. "For the last few weeks I've been plagued by horrible dreams. I've seen disturbing visions of celebrations, and fireworks, and trees and?Ewoks." Mace grimaced in sympathy. "This was my chance to stop it from coming true! Now most of us can live happily ever after! You've still got both your hands, Obi-Wan doesn't have to live his life as an unwashed hobo in a desert, I don't have to get deep fried, Jar-Jar can get elected as the next Chancellor and the words Yub-Yub don't have to get mentioned! Oh, by the way," Anakin smiled brightly as they walked back through the Chancellor's study, "I suppose the title of Jedi Master is out of the question?"

19. Barbarossa_Rotbart

Barbarossa_Rotbart Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2004
    Jar Jar as chancellor? Help! :)

20. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    You aren't doing your share around here. You've had the handmaidens?"

"I have not!"

"?let me finish." Qui-Gon rolled his eyes. "You've had the handmaidens doing the maintenance on the ship!"

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Oh, I don't know where to start!

Train the Gungan or Anakin as an apprentice window cleaner or Leia kissing 3P0 or Anakin's nightmares about Ewoks!

ROTFL! :)

Bravo!

22. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Leia and C3PO?? OOhhh no, that's just beyond wrong! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Loved that Obi-Wan has Anakin washing windows, least the galaxy is safe... er safer??

Yay for Anakin doing away with Sidious!!! Whoo-Hoo!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

23. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    *falls off chair laughing.*

*wips random tears from corner of eyes.*

These are absolutly hilarious.

something I needed after writing on my MA thesis for the last hour...

~Cala

24. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Chancellor Binks? I think I might have to revolt on that one...

25. Discorpor8

Discorpor8 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    10 Points to the first to recognize the inspiration!

"Listen, Yoda. I already told you I don't want to."

Obi-Wan waved his hand in dismissal at the 880-year-old Jedi Master.

"Just once, you should try." Yoda pressed.

"No, really, I don't want to!" Obi-Wan pushed the object away and continued watching from behind the glass partition.

"Come on.." Yoda shoved it at the Soresu Master imploringly

"Master Yoda, really. Stop," Kenobi paused for a moment and motioned to a medical droid. "Hey, can you move? I can't see." The droid moved grudgingly aside and the procedure continued.

"Really, very refreshing, they are!" Yoda again waved the box at Obi-Wan's face.

"Master Yoda, for the last time, I don't want a Junior Mint!"

Kenobi shoved the box back at Yoda. Suddenly, a single Mint went flying. Right over the glass partition. Right into Darth Vader's newly retrofitted lung.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.