main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN taken from MN forum: How to get over 1,000 posts in just days

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Shara, Mar 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    ( I read Chicago's version and they're just making fun of each other soo....)

Jedimama has a rather impressive obsession with Liam Neeson/Qui-Gon Jinn (to the point that her children call him "Mommy's sexy man.")

2. Jedimama

Jedimama Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 1999
    Shara finally found her Qui-Gon pic!!! :) And she is about to embark on a dog-sitting job very soon...:D

(and yeah - Qui-Gon *is* my sexy guy...;p)

3. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Umm actually I'm about to finish it....tomorrow. Maybe you're thinking of my 'rents. I'm surprised no one has mentioned my attention span.....

Jedimama is going to get some "sexy guy" stickers from me, as soon as we figure out when we're getting together.

4. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Shara's computer has the coolest name (Disco Kenobi). I usually call mine the "Boat Anchor".

5. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Sebulba... um... okay... let me think... I was really going to reply to Shara's but I did get back soon enough....

Sebulba is a really nice guy :)

6. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I did NOT jump the gun, sebulba must've slid in there right before me... flashed me with his jets... dagnabbit!

7. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    "sebulba must've slid in there right before me" If 16+ hours is sliding past Queen-Karendala, then she must be the Ben Quadrinaros of Post Racing. ;) :D

8. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Double reply :)

Sebulba-X used to be babysat by Jedimama....

Queen Karendala has a brother who's too good for us to come in and post in the forums, although he is a member of IK.

9. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    It's a small world indeed. Unfortunately for whatever reason, I can recall why Jedimama wasn't asked back. Pretty insignificant reason compared to all the baby sitters my brother and I went thru. But that is a relatively boring story for another time... *Edit* I just realized that the last time Jedimama I probably looked something like this: http://fan.starwars.com/Sebulba_X_Racing/files/SebX_Select09051980.JPG Of course now, it would appear that I ate that little kid, his cake, and the vintage figures.

Back on track...It's my experience that while Shara burns more popcorn then she serves, her "apple-crap" is quite tasty.

10. Jedimama

Jan 7, 1999
    Sebulba-X was a very sweet little kid. :)
    (his younger brother, however....AAAAAGH!!)
    I'm trying to recall the last time I watched Seb-X and his sibs - I have so many baby-sitting horror stories in my memory I had to go through therapy just to get up the courage to have my own kids!) :D

11. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    You know what, the other half of the apple crap is still in my fridge...ewww. I'm glad it was good...but fat chance in me ever fixing it again cause it was pure accident.

Jedimama and I have an announcement to make, but I'll let her do it.

12. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Shara likes to keep people in suspense!

P.S. Hey Indy Knights... I have the inside scoop! Jedimama and Shara are siblings and Qui John is their father.
    :D

13. Jedimama

Jan 7, 1999
    MaraJadeSkywalker has a passion for Luke Skywalker...:D

14. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Jedimama kept saying that Leia was kicking Han to the curb and Ganner was looking good in the NJO Survivor game! :D

15. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    MJSFF (is the FF for Freeze Frame?) is younger than I am. And in the course of my conversations with Shara, it seems to occur to me that I am the Yoda of the Indy Knights

Whenn 900 years old you reach...... You better hope you don't look like this :)

16. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Xizor just ruined my chance to say something about Mara. Ah, well, next time.

Phil

17. Jedimama

Jan 7, 1999
    Mos-Eisleian-radio graduated in 1986....which...*drum roll please!* makes him older than me, too!
    WooHoo - I'm starting to like this crowd - I don't feel like the old goat in here anymore!

18. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Your real name is Dawn and you work as an office manager. Your a mom AND older than me. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] It would also appear from your sig that you like Kevin Smiths' work. Me too!

My favorite: "Lando Calrissian is a positive role model in the realm of science fiction fantasy."

"Always some white boy got to invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this! Those movies are about how to keep the brother man down, even in a galaxy far far away...... Gentrification!"

Here...

19. k kanos

May 1, 2000
  20. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    Another way...

21. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    to get...

22. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    1,000 posts.

It's called...

23. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMING!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Its not a way I recommend, but a most useful one to be sure. ;) he he he

24. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Spamming is what the JC Community Forum is for. That and all those dumb line by line threads. ;)

K Kanos reminds me of that new character in Episdoe 2 who... :eek: k kanos is spoiler-free. ;)

25. k kanos

May 1, 2000
    Thanks Sebulba-X for keeping your slam non-spoilerish. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.