main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Taking Back What Is Ours (What if the CIS found out Sidious and Palpitine where one and the same?)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darkhorizen, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkhorizen

darkhorizen Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2006
    Hello have you ever wondered what would have happend if the CIS realized the Chanceller and Darth Sidious were the same person.....
    Chapter One-The Truth Found
    As the battle above coruscant raged the admiral in charge of the assult on coruscants west sector came accross startlying information while reveiwing several droid logs of conversations between Count Dooku and Darth Sidious. "By the force" said the admiral he immdantly transfered the information to Genaral Greivous's flagship the Invisable Hand. As the Cyborg Genaral recived the information he contacted the council to share a startling revelation....The Chancller and Darth Sidious were in fact the same person...and he and Count Dooku were just using the Confedracy as a pawn. The reactions of the Council was this "you mean we have all been pawns?!" said Wat Tambor, "You mean my peoples planet fell for nothing?!!" Said Poggle The Lesser, "All this time we fought for nothing?!" Said Po Nudo, "We built our armies up for nothing..." Said Passal Argente,
    "I should never of trusted him!" Said Nute Gunray, "It's his fault so many of my planets monuments were destoryed and that I was captured!?" Said San Hill. "If this is true we must take back what is ours." Said Shu Mai levelheadly, "Here Here!!" Said Tikkes, "We will make him pay for this!!" Said Rogwa Wodrata, and for once the Separtist council agreed on somthing in less then an hour.....For years they're organzations had been under the indirect control of a Sith Lord. Council to Genaral they decided to take them back....

Meanwhile on the Invisable Hand's Bridge

"Order the fleet to jump into hyperspace" said Greivous "Yes Sir" said the captain of the vessel by the genarals order the separtist fleet left Coruscant....

Meanwhile on the Tower on the Invisable Hand

What is that Monstersity doing?! thought Count Dooku as he fought Skywalker and Kenobi. "Master it appears the Confedracy has turned tail" said Anakin, "Indeed we will have to find transportation for the Chanceller and us soon" Said Obi Wan. "You mean if you escape of course" Said Count Dooku. "Oh No we mean when we escape Count" said Anakin, "Overconfindence will be your downfall young skywalker" Said Count Dooku. "And your pride will be yours Count Dooku" said Obi Wan as he attacked the Count left side.

Meanwhile in a hallway near the tower turbo lift......

Genaral Greivous can be seen with servral of his MagnaGuards behind him heading slowly purpasly to the Turbolift....

Back in the tower.....
    Count Dooku had his hand full trying to defend himself against both skywalker and kenobi. Against all odds I might actully lose thought dooku but even if he did lose Darth Sidious's empire would rise and he had assurences he would be an honored hero..."Your determaned I'll give you that but this battle is one you cannot win" Said Count Dooku to the jedi. "Oh I couldn't agree more count because you won't be winning it ether" Said Genaral Greivous as he strode form the turbo lift lightsabres activated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.