main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Taking Orders: Indy Knight T-shirts

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MundiJade, May 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MundiJade

MundiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 2000
    I will be taking orders (Adult & Children)at the June 5th Meeting. Please remember to bring the $10 per shirt that you would like to order. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! :)

Oh - Turnaround time should be about 2wks, if not sooner!

Peace :cool:

2. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    Is there a design for the t-shirts which I could get a look at?

3. MundiJade

Dec 5, 2000
    The design is just like the logo on our website at IndyKnights.
    I'm hoping to get a picture at the next meeting to post on the site. I hope this helps. :D

4. Dave_Dynasty

Dave_Dynasty Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    Hi... I've not been to a meeting (yet!) and will not be able to make it to the next one... but would it be possible for to still order a shirt or two, and send payment through mail or whatever? :) Just curious! Thanks!

5. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    Wow, Amanda we're doing Kids shirts now? That's cool. I think that I'll have to get one that will fit the kid. Hey also I was going to ask, do you think your guy could put the logo on my hat? I would be more than happy to bring it to you at the meeting.

6. MundiJade

Dec 5, 2000
  7. Jedi_Dad-1138

Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Hey Mundi,

I have the logo from the bag fiasco. If you want I will send it to you. That would be a good one to post.

Does the guy or gal thats doing the shirts do embroidery on hats as well? If not I would like to find someone who can.

Spelling does not count today. I am trying to make my posts between calls here at work. Can we say very busy? I think we can.

8. MundiJade

Dec 5, 2000
    Sure - Go ahead and send it this way. Thanks :)

9. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    indy knights coffee mugs... action figures... the merchandising potential is limitless

10. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I'd like 3, and sorry i forgot to say something last night. I don't know the sizes yet though. Thanks Amanda, you're doing a great job.

Also, didn't we talk about windwo stickers? I think those would be cool. And yes, i want an IK coffee mug. :D

11. Riijmon

Riijmon Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    I would like to put an order in for 2 shirts. Do you want us to pay at the next meeting, or do you need the money up front?
    Please let us know....
    Thanks!!

12. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    Speaking of IK T-shirts, can I reserve a number for the hockey jerseys?

Number 7 for YodaOnMyLeg please.

13. DarthAcroyear

DarthAcroyear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    My wife and I are both interested in getting the Hockey Jerseys. Do you have a final price yet or do you want to have a down payment for them until you see how many everyone wants?

14. MundiJade

Dec 5, 2000
    Everythings is in the works, nothing is final yet. :)

15. abe1313

abe1313 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    My wife and I are also interested in the hockey jersey. The price you gave at the meeting was much lower than I had expected. Not that I'm complaining ;)

16. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Put me down for one T-shirt(if you haven't already) and one hockey, pref #77, please.

17. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Hi all! I was interested in getting a t-shirt and also a hockey jersey. And if possible could I reserve number 94 for the jersey please. Let me know when you need the money and I can get it to you. Thanks!

18. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    I've mentioned to you that I'm interested in buying a hockey shirt. I see that everybody is requesting to reserve numbers on the shirt. I'd like to reserve the number, 05. Thanks.

19. DarthAcroyear

May 11, 2002
    Well, as far as numbers go on the hockey jerseys, my wife would like number 23 or 8 and I would prefer 68 or 30.

20. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Ok for right now I definitely need one Large. Thanks amanda!

Also, as for numbers, since we're claiming them, I want 17...my birthday *cough* :D

21. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I want a Jersey if they come large enough.

I want to reserve number 88.

22. djtom

djtom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    I'd like a XL jersey please....number 37 (..in a row??)

23. MundiJade

Dec 5, 2000
    * For those of you that have requested T-shirts; I need the sizes you require. I will be placing an order this Thursday ( June 20th ), so I'll have them for the next meeting. :D

* I've started a list w/ everyone's request for their number. I do have to say though, some people have requested numbers that have been mentioned off the boards and I'll have to honor those as well. I'll try, if you request a number that has already been taken, to let you know.

* Quag_Myr_Rumm, I'm sorry that # has already been taken! :(

* DarthAcroyear, Please let me know which of the two #'s you would prefer. ;) Thanks

Again - If you have any questions please let me know!

24. DarthAcroyear

May 11, 2002
    Cool, since we have a choice, number 8 & 68 please. I wasn't sure at the time if any of those four numbers had been picked so I wanted to make sure that there was second pick to fall back on.

25. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Did someone already pick the number 7? I'd like that one. I was going to pick 94 as my second choice, but I see its already been spoken for. So my next second choice would be 22.

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.