main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Tale of a Jedi: Volume 2 The Birth of the Sith Killer - COMPLETE Author's Note and Replies 12/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by red rose knight, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDream

DarkDream Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2004
    Woah! The last chapter is great. Really good written! =D=
    I'm looking forward to the third volume!

Yours,
    DarkDream

2. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Yikes! I didn?t realize I had not replied to the replies. Boy, I have been out of it for a while, but I think I am finally ready to get back and involved with board life again. :(

dianethx ? Ben?al arrogant? Noooo! How could you say that about oe?s sweet boy? Yup. He?s really going to have to fall quite a few notches don?t you think? :confused:

PK ? Don?t worry, I have devilish plans in the works for him coming up very soon. [face_devil]

Jedikma ? Are you beginning to wonder if it wasn?t just a bunch of scorned women that hunted him down and killed him?

oe ? It doesn?t take much to make you happy, does it?

jedi7 ? Thanks! [face_blush]

ca tron ? :)

Master Noi ? Goody! I don?t know who you should worry more about Amare or Ben?al after she is through with him.

DarkDream ? Thanks!

Well after a bit of a delay, expect a new Tale volume soon. This one is short, real short. Like 3 or 4 posts short. I already have it outlined. It is called Black Heart and the volume after that I have a synopsis written and I need to outline it and it is called Empty Soul. Tale of a Jedi is going to be my major project this year, so keep an eye out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.