main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Talented Mos-Everett writers-Need help for C III pageant script (Costume Cabaret)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I want to enter the costume cabaret with my dd Bianca to put on a short skit at CIII. I have the basic idea down and just need help developing a short skit from it (I think the time limit is 3 minutes or so. I will give credit to the writer and if we need a villain as part of our skit, any volunteers to play it?

Here is the basic premise I have lined out:
    Cliodna ben Lhee, master Jedi healer and her young Padawan learner, (I still need to ask B to make up her jedi name) find themselves in a difficult situation. They can only use their powers of healing and persuasion (both psychic and verbal) to get themselves out of it as they do not carry light sabers. Their only weapons are the force and the crystals they wear around their neck to amplify their jedi powers

So if anyone has some dialogue they can write up and submit either here, through email or PM (I am also going to post this on our yahoo group board) I sure would like to have a look at it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.