Tales from... Appreciator's Thread

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Dev_Binks, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    As the title suggests this is for people that enjoy and appreciate the 'Tales from...' books. Like the Tales from a Mos Eisley Cantina, or Tales from Jabba's Palace, or Tales from the New Republic.

I like them because they show the 'rest' of the story. Instead of focusing on the main characters they do what Lucas thought the EU should've done. Show the rest of the story.
  2. Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You forgot the two best: Tales of the Empire, and Tales of the New Republic. The best SW short work out there, pretty much.
  3. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Except he did mention TftNR :)

These books are really good; I bought them for a buck each on EBay. Best purchases ever.

Favourite stories anyone? I quite like Davin Felth's and pretty much all of NR. Except that one about Brandl; never got into his character.
  4. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I liked theabout the little rodent alien in Tales from the Cantina. It was really cool how they tied it together with one of the other stories.
  5. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thoses were great books. I think my favorite was Tales of the Mos Eisley Cantina. I would like to see some more come out, Like, Tales of: CorSec, Smugglers, Clone Wars, The Old Republic, Jedi (even though the name's been taken), and the Yuuzhan Vong.
  6. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I'm rather partial to Tales of the Bounty Hunters myself, but I also like the Jabba's Palace and Cantina ones.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.