main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Tales From The Clone Wars fan-comic:

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kualan, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    This is something I've worked on-and-off with for a couple of years now, a fan comic based around the Clone Wars period made with a machinima/CGI style to it, utilising 3D models of characters, vehicles, and what-not (with a bit of Photoshop wizardry) to convey the story.

My old pre-migration thread for this was lost to the depths of time, so here's a new thread where you guys can let me know your thoughts and suggestions on the series, whether it's the style, the story, the special effects, whatever sticks out for you!

I won't overload you with images here, but this is the website I have set up for it: www.talesfromtheclonewars.com

Here's an example of a promotional "poster" I made for the series, trying to replicate the SW films' own similar posters:

[​IMG]

Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on the comic (negative as well as positive! Can't make improvements without people to point out the flaws). At the moment it stands at three volumes (Volume One comprising of 8 issues, Volume Two of 16 issues and the recently-launched) Volume Three currently kicking off with 2 issues)