main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Tales from the Ice Plains II: Shadow of Ice

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkJediTJ, Sep 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    I suggest that you don't read all of this, just mabye the Classes (the your interested in) Main rules, and Teams.

History:

Tales from the Ice plains I:

The beginning of a war had started on Hoth, already the snow plains had been stained with blood, but during this time hero's from around the galaxy had come and landed on this remote plant just to find themselves fighting in a war that was unnoticed by any other parts of the galaxy, Hoth had been taken out of action ages ago, why have they all been drawn here. This was only the beginning but as the ice and snow raged through the battle both teams of the New Republic and the Empire had too be pulled out of battle to fight an other day? The blizzard had been raging too long and now they are about to try and challenge it, but with no chance that even a strong force user could do this they have had too pull in new reinforcements of armour and artillery to brave the harsh Blizzard.

Ok its quite simple, you can be on one of three teams.

-New Republic
    -Empire
    -Bounty

New Republic, the good.
    Empire, the bad.
    Bounty, and the Ugly? ok The Side switches

-Professions-

Empire:

-Sith (You must start as either Apprentice or Lone, Lone has Knight abilities but cannot level up)
    >Sith Master: Has added skills of Force Lightning, Fore Sight. (level 3)
    >Sith knight: Has Added Skills of Dual Weapon Fighting, Mind trick, Disappearance. (level 2)
    >Lone Sith: Has Knight Skills (level 1) (Cannot Level up)
    >Sith Apprentice: Has the skills of Lightsaber use, Lightsaber Creation, and force Guidance, Force push. (Level 1)

-Trooper
    >Strom trooper: Can use Hvy-Light Weaponry Has Heavy plating (+1 wound) (level 3)
    >Snow trooper: Can use Light Weaponry has Heavy Plating (+1 wound) (level 2)
    >Scout trooper: Can use Light Weaponry (level 1)

-Fighter pilot
    >Emporers Ship pilot: Can Fly all Types of land and air units (level 3)
    >Tie Bomber: Can fly All Air units (level 2)
    >Tie Fighter: Can fly Star fighters (level 1)

-Droids
    >Battle Droid leader: Can use Hvy-Light Weaponry, Can Repair itself (must be hit three times in a row if to be killed) (Level 2)
    >Battle Droid: Can use Light Weaponry (level 1)
    >Medic droids: Can heal and use light weaponry (level 1) (Cannot Level Up)

New Republic:

-Jedi
    >Jedi Master: Can use Fore sight, Force constrict (Able to stop Sith attacks from happening) Agility. (level 3)
    >Jedi Knight: can use Has Added Skills of Dual Weapon Fighting, Mind trick, Disappearance. (level 2)
    >Jedi Padawan: Has the skills of Lightsaber use, Lightsaber Creation, and force Guidance, Force push (Level 1)
    >Lone Jedi: Has Knight Skills (Level 1) (Cannot level up)

-Trooper
    >Commander: Can use Hvy-Light Weapons and has Hvy armour: (+1 Wound) (level 3)
    >Gunner: Can use Hvy-Light Weapons (Level 2)
    >Scout: Can use Light Weapons (Level 1)

-Fighter Pilot
    >X/Y/A-wing Pilot: Can use all Fighters
    >Snow Speeder Gunner: Can fly Speeders with x2 Attack
    >Snow Speeder Pilot: Can fly speeders

-Droids
    >Field Gunner Droid: Can use Hvy-Light Weaponry, Can Repair itself (must be hit three times in a row if to be killed) (Level 2)

>Tower Gunner Droid: Can use Hvy-Light Weaponry and can Gun with Turrents(Level 1)

>Medic Droid: Can heal (Level 1) (Cannot level up)

Bounty:

-Hunter
    >Jetpack Bounty Hunter: Can use Hvy-Light Weapons and has Hvy armour (+1 Wound), Has Jet pack (fly) and can use more Heavier Weapons (level 3)
    >Heavy Bounty Hunter: Can use Hvy-Light Weapons and has Hvy armour: (+1 Wound) (level 2)
    >Armoured Bounty Hunter: Can use Light Weapons and has Hvy armour: (+1 Wound) (level 3)

-Law Runner.
    >Multi Equipped Crook: Has the added Skills of Hacking, Hvy-Light and Artillery weapons, and can Climb with grace. (level 3)
    >Heavy Gunner Thief: Hvy-Light weapons and has the added Skills of Lock picking, Safe cracking Etc. (Level 2)
    >Two handed Laser Outlaw: Can use two blasters at the same time as long as their Light. Hvy-Light weapons (level 1)

-Pilots
    >Smuggler Pilot: Can fly or drive all means

2. lordcody

lordcody Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    this game would probaly be beter like ages of empires but who cares il join

name: cody yorric
    afliction:bounty

and thats it

3. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Hang on... I knew I forgot something!

ok here we are this is the Profile format I need

Name: (Your name)
    Team: (Your team)
    Weapon: (Weapon Duh!)
    Skill type: (Trooper, Bounty, etc.)
    Job: (Profession)
    Speices: (Your Speices)
    Ship: (your ships name and Type, If you have one)
    Items: (What Items you start with)
    Bio: (Brief history)

Ok and one last thing you must start on Level 1! not 3! as you have done my friend.
    (That could be considered cheating!)

4. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    I was not in the first but can I still join?

Name: Jase Terran
    Team: Empire
    Weapon: Blaster
    Skill type: Empore's ship pilot
    Job: controlls ATAT
    Speices: Human
    Ship: No personal ship but can call a shuttle
    Items: electrobinoculars, Powere packs
    Bio: Hates Rebels and his family was in the Empire so Jase decided to keep that up.

5. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    And I'll take the Republic then I guess!

Name: 3-C2
    Team: New Republic
    Weapon: Sniper Rifle
    Skill type: Field Gunner Droid
    Job: Protical Droid
    Speices: V-seires
    Ship: N/A
    Items: Sniper Rifle, Data pad, Commlink
    Bio: Has Been at Hoth Base since the start of the Attack and has seen Heros rise and fall in the ranks, He has made sure that Defences have been chept up and that many have lived through to see an other day but during the beginning while he was a Field Medic he started to tape into his old bounty hunter files and soon deleted all that that was of Medic so that he could help the Republic in its fights and not just sit in the sector 2 war room watching the men die.

Thats it All the leaders have been taken now you MUST start at level 1 and not at Level three or else I will get angry! :mad:

6. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Hay TJ

Name:Reco Patterson
    Team:New Republic
    Wepion:Light Blaster
    Skill Tipe:Scout
    Proffesion: Offencive Scouting Unit.
    Species:Human
    Ship:No personal ship, can steal small ships
    Items:ElectrobBinoculars, Comlink, Range finder

Bio:Reco was a smuggler, and he was good, but the Empire disided thay didn't need him any more, so his famely died and then he was chased half way acrosed the galixy, thats when he joined the rebelion, now he is the capton of an Offencive Scouting Unit, OCU.

7. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Ok lets get started then shall we,

Day 1: Sector 2: Meeting room

3-C2 sat at the table thinking of the raging blizzard outside, many people he had known died out there but he knew that they died for the better good. The shallow halls no longer echoed with the sounds of war and the Sector 1 Hanger that had been demolished in the last attack of the Empire was now blocked off holding the carcases of sevral X-wings burried deep in the snow. Suddenly an Echo pummled through the halls... "Hello? Is anyone here? I was told to come here by the New Republic? Hello?"

TAG JarJar

OOC: Good to see I'm not the only original still here Jar Jar :p Nice to have you back onboard.

8. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    ------------
    Day1:Sector2
    ------------
    "Capton, in here." said Jackson.
    "Ok, wach wy back," I turn into the door, blaster ready, "Frezz!..Ohh, Its just a feld gunner, number and rank?" I ask the droid,'This is an old moddle, could it have bin here since the Republic left the last time? Naw, That would mean it would have bin here with Cammander Antilles.' I thought to my self. The Droid anserd my question, "
    I am 3-C2, Feld gunners droid commander, I started my life on hoth when the second invasion begain, as a medic, I Tapped old files and upgraded to Feld gunner.." I stoped the droid,"Hold it, you were here in the second invastion?! That ended like Three years ago. You must be missing some memory chips."

Tag:TJ(Hope you don't mind that, If you do just say something, I just think it makes it interesting.)

9. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    OK, I'm going to join...

Name: Daze

Team: None as yet

Weapon: 2 light modified blaster, disruptor rifle

Skill type: Junk Yard Fighter
    Job: Junk Yard Dealer

Speices: Falleen

Ship: Modified StarVipe
    >2 Double Laser Cannons
    >2 Proton Torpedo Launchers

Items: Med kit, and a thermal detenator

Bio: At birth, Daze was abonded on the smugler's moon of Nar Shaddaa where he learnt to fend for himself. As the years tiresly passed, he made a name for himself not only as a Junk Yard Dealer but as a fearsome fighter. He had no interest in anything that was going around him, the political status of the New Republic nor anything about their doings. All he cared about was himself, how he could benefit from the situation, and make any sort of profit. He was hoping this would not change...

10. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    ------------------------------------------
    Day 1: Somewhere in hyperspace
    ------------------------------------------

Daze stared out of the front panel window at the endless maze of stars that moved past him at incredible speeds. He stared blankly past them, his mind was elsewhere... deep in thought. He was thinking about the events that were about to unfold. It seemed simple but he had a weird feeling about it. Something was not right. He was travelling to Ison, a standard meeting with one of his 'associates'. He travelled there frequently, to a standard dealer-to-dealer trade with one of his fellow Junk Yard 'buddies'. Daze was never excited about these, but they often got him good deals.
    His ship travelled smoothly throught the darkness of space. It was originally a StarViper but through many years of endless modifications it was one of the fastest and most powerful ships around. He took great pride in it, one of the few things in the galaxy he actually cared about.

Basking in the glory of his work, a great loud sound brought his mind back to the ship. The computer screens erupted with various images, the buttons flickered endlesly and the ships main alarm whined on without a sign of it stopping. Although as usual Daze was cool, his mind focused on the here and now searching for an answer.

"What the hell..." he whispered to himself, his mind confused.

Then all of a sudden, the ship violently started shaking and the passing stars stopped. He came out of hyperspace. His ship was failing and Daze just found out why.

"Those damn Toydarians!"he shouted as he slammed his fist across the large control panel. One of his main hyperdrive engines was failing... one he recently bought from an untrustworthy Toydarian on a barron planet. He had to do something... quick! He was getting pulled in by the gravitational pull of some icy planet and if he didn't get into back to hyperspace, he would most likely have to crashland in this hellhole.
    He jumped around the ship violently, trying with all his skill to manouver his ship out of the strong pull. It was no use... the engine had failed and he was running on auxiliary power. The planet's surface loomed closer and closer, the white ice glaring into his eyes. He knew where he was, the barron planet of Hoth, only a few parsecs away from his original destination. There was nothing he could do but ride it out and wait till he landed and hope he could do something with the failed engines.

Daze straped himself into the seat... then all he remembers, was darkness and the excrutiating sound of the alarm.

Tag anyone

11. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    I looked at the Droid for a second,started to think, then 'Beep' "Unidentifed aircraft." the moniter next to me lit up, the ship was falling out of control, no engines, nothing. The ship fell into a soft dune of snow. "Come on guys, its not that far. suit-up. Hay," the droid looked at me, "You comin?"

tag:TJ

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
  13. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    -----------------------------------------
    The Crash
    -----------------------------------------

He woke up... the darkness ingulfed him. The howling blizzard from the outside the only noise that constantly echoed through his head. His head. The pain was horrific, his mind throbed with every passing second. He was still strapped into his seat, he tried to move but every muscle in him held him back. The pain was like no other he felt before.

Where... am I He thought to himself. Then he remembered... the crash... Hoth!

He brought himself around to get out of the tileted seat. All around him, fallen objects lay scattered around. It was slightly tileted, most likely crashed in a whole heap of snow. This wasn't going to be easy. The blizzard outside raged on without a sign of stopping and Daze wondered to himself if it was safe or even logical to get out of the ship.

He went over to the control panel and franticly started pressing various button but go no response in return. His ship was dead... for now anyway, and there looked like there was no hope in fixing it at least until this blizzard was over. He had to get out now, no way he could get it done on his own. The blizzard seemed to be dying down, the howling winds seemed less threatening. Daze took his chance, he grabbed the disruptor rifle lying in the emergency cabinet under the seat, a medkit and his two modified blasters and walked over to the door. He entered the keycode and the door opened with a loud hiss. The white snow flakes hit his face as the storm raged on. He couldn't believe what he was doing.

He started running.

Tag anyone

14. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    "Sir! Over there!" Said one of the men. "I see him, come on." Reco rode the Tauntaun(spelling?) down to the runing man. "Hay! Hay you! Come here!" The man turnd and came to him, "Hay, hop on, Ill give you a ride back to base! Whats your name

TAG: Damir

OOC:By the way, TJ I was wondering if we could have some sort of mounted troper, like on tauntanus or some thing?

15. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Daze hadn't been running for a long time when from the corner of his right eye, he saw the most peculiar site. A man on some wild beast was running towards him. Not being sure if he was a threat or not, he raised his blaster and pointed it towards the new presence.

"Hay! Hay you! Come here!" The man spoke, "Hay, hop on, Ill give you a ride back to base! Whats your name?"

Daze lowered his weapon, the man was obviously no threat.

"Daze. My name's Daze" he said. Daze had no other option than trust the man. The blizzard was growing again and the temperature had considerably dropped. If he stayed out here anymore, he would freeze not to mention what other perculiar creatures he could meet. He hoped on the back of the weird creature. He kept his blaster close, however, just in case he tried something funny.

"So who are you?" Daze asked, making himself heard over the howling wind.

Tag: JarJar

16. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    "Reco Patterson, Capton, Republic Offensive Scouting Division." The base came into veiw. "Here we are." Reco looked at the personel transport landing at the base. "Ally, do me a favor and go make an aperince. Toby, go with her." The two rode to the ship, the rest of them rode up to the fighter bay. "Ok, Here we are, when we get the rest of the equipment here, we can get your ship." said Reco.

Tag:Damir

17. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Daze and Reco entered the base. It was nothing like Daze had seen before, the whole base was like a huge maze created under the ice. He stared blankly at the huge number of people that raced around him, each attending to their own business. Someone suddenly came up to him and gave him a large fur coat which he kindly accepted and put on. It was freezing, even inside the base, the coat was just what he needed.

"All right... what equipment do we need?" Daze asked.

Tag: JarJar

18. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    "Well the next transport should come in, in a day or so. It will have snow-speeders and heavy load trasport sleads. Untill then lets get you to some quarters. I'll get a medic to see you. And then we can get to know each other a littal more." Said Reco, He walked to a door and showed Daze to the Houseing Blocks. He opend a unit and showed Daze in. "Here you go, I'll go get a medic and some food." Reco walked out. "Sir, when do you whant to begin serching?" asked a man. "When the speeders get here, well go salvige a ship that crash landed, the pilot is in 4A, We can set up an out post there. Any word from Commander Antilles?" asked Reco, "No sir." said the man. "Ok, oh and get a medic to check out the pilot, bring some food to." said Reco,"I'm gonna talk to that droid some more."

Tag:Damir (TJ WERE ARE YOU!?)

19. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: Sorry I've been through hell with this computer. (HiTS COMPUTER!) First, I wasn't able too log in for 3 days! THREE DAYSS! Then I got sick :( and then I got back on... :)

Anyway I'll post ASAP, Just let me read this first.

Sector 2: Main hanger

The droid turned, if he had a mouth he swore that he would be smiling. The place was alive, Tauntaun cried for food in the Sector 1 stables. a small group had gone on a Recon mission. twenty others had been scouting the area for any signs of troops and 3-C2 had been watching it all on the scanners. He turned around too see the Fortified gatesopen and the recon team come through with an other civilion. The droid tottered over to welcome the stranger but with one glance saw that he was a Bounty hunter. Reco Dismounted and didn't notice as the droid quickly retreated too the engine room. Ten droids sat their waiting. 3-C2 thought that there would be no better a time so he set five droids to start making a repairs on the Sector 1 hanger and too try and not too distroy the X-wings incased in the ice (ETC: 38 hours). he then sent another two too go and start trying to Reactivate the old Sheild Generator that had not been used since before the fall of the empire. (ETC: 24 hours)

If you might have noticed I finished reading the above posts!

20. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Daze was shown to his quaters and the man that called himself Reco left the room. The room was relatively small, but Daze didn't care and this all was a little suspicious to him. From what he learnt through his many years of experience, nobody did something from the kindness of their heart. There had to be something in for them... But what? Daze wondered to himself.

The medic droid approached him, but Daze felt he didn't need any medical attention. He quickly sent the droid on his way and sat down to have some food to eat. Daze recalled some of the images that he saw while he walked through the busy base. The X-Wings, the red circular signs at every place. He realised who these people were, they were the Rebels.

He didn't really care although he never understood their cause. They were fighting the might of the Empire and they never stood a chance... the system worked for him, and frankly that's all he cared about. They provided him with an endless supply of business and he wasn't sure if he could trust these rebels.

He quickly finished his food off, as he had more important business to attend to. He was advised to take a rest while the crew got gathered to search for his now most likely buried ship. But he had other things in mind, like to see what these people were up to, what was going on around this place.

He walked to the door, and opened it using the control panel on the side. It opened with a hiss. He looked out the now empty corridor and quickly but cautiosly he started walking.

21. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    "Hey, yea, come here." Reco called the old droid over. "So, you've bin here for over three years. Do you rememder what happend, like, why you were left behind, or who turnd t=you back on?" asked Reco,"Sir, your gest is on the move." said one of the officers."Ok, wach him, I don't whant him getting hurt, make shore he dosn't go into sector 4, it hasn't bin cleard yet. Thoughs creaters might still be alive. Has the team come back?" Asked Reco, "No sir, not yet." said the man. "Well tell me when thay do." Reco turnd back to the droid.

Tag:TJ

22. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000

The Droid turned to Reco, It had been awhile since he had been in a real convosation. "Master Reco, I was left behind because I was acounted dead on the republics list. When the Carrier ships left I was still in the Basement Locking up the escaped wampa's. none of the Men here had thought that a medic droid could hold them off but I did for awhile, after that I was Imobilesed, I managed too get myself up here. My joints slowly freeze into the chair as the drafts came through, It was lonely without the sound of people running around. Acssionally an Empire scout group would come through and steal some of our stuff, I stayed quite, just so that they wouldn't shoot me. I stayed that way until I heard you not a week ago. What of our new guest? what do you know of him?"

Tag: Jar Jar

23. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    "Not much, He seems to be a bounty hunter, or smuggler, or both. Other than that, not much." Said Reco, "Sir, The diffensive troops are ready." said a man."Ok, assin them to the gun towers." said Reco, he turnd back to the droid."Do you know were the last Imp. base was?" Asked Reco.

Tag:TJ

24. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    "No but the information that might hold that is might be in the recage of the AT-ST in the Wompa Cave five kilometers south from here. You wont reach that far on foot. You will have to use a transport, We have none at the moment but they will be ready in, He check his watch 13 hours."

A voice Came over the intercom, Sheild Generators up, Sector one Hanger Cleared with Minimal damage too the X-wings.

3-C2 grabbed his datapad, and comanded five astro mechs too start building light transport vessels. Read outs:

--Ship: Light Transport Vessel
    ----Weapons: none
    ----Speed Min-max: 25-70
    ----Transportation Method: Wheels
    ----Holding: one Driver, Five Astromechs, four Crew (Astro and Crew can be mixed)
    ----Armour: Light (5 wounds)
    ----Damage Inflicked on Destrution: 1 wound in one meter radius

(10 Gold, 40 metal. ETC: 25 hours)

(^What do you think?^)
    OOC: This is a new Ablity for Comanders and Comanders only. heres the outlay

--Ship: Name of what your creating
    ----Weapons: The weapons on this thing (Light/Hvy/Artillary, and Type)
    ----Speed Min-max: Minimum and Maximum speed (Extra 3 hours on everything over 70)
    ----Transportation Method: Wheels/hover/Walker/Flight.
    ----Holding: Cargo and Crew that its able to hold with no malfunctions
    ----Armour: Its armour and Wounds (Deflection +5 hours)
    ----Damage Inflicked on Destrution: The Damage it does when it is destroyed on everything inside.

And please be fair with it... No super fast super strong super Powered stuff. (Crosses off Melnuim ford falcon)

IC: 3-C2 then walked down the hall too the Sector 2 War room. They were ready too start up agian.

OOC: Now all we need are some baddys... :(

25. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: ATTENTION ALL BADIES! BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL ON HOTH BASE COME GET THEM BEFORE THIS DEAL ENDS!

I just had to say that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.