Tales from the Separatists... Come, Share *your* experiences.

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by RidingMyCarousel, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Hello, I'm Pete and I'm the Chapter Rep for the Puerto Rico FF: Puerto Rico Jedi Outcasts

Besides the blowout good time of the AOTC premier, my favorite activity was pod. . .I mean kartracing.

I love my group, we are almost like a family by now. I love spending time with them.
  2. ANZATI-Jossh_Luora Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the tip but I was given a job by a strange man in a dark cloak. 3 million credits, Imperial and New Republic, to take him down. I will have a "fight" or flame. No, i don't want to be kicked off. This is NOT a threat! I just need to get rid of him for the Second Imperium to begin or something. But, I can't tell you where I am, or I will sic my SSD on you. If he wants to know, i am part Jedi. And I have different protrusions for me to deploy Lightsabers any where on my body.
  3. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Well I'm Johanna, from the Swedish FF.

Since I managed to be in Ireland when AOTC premiered I must say that the funniest thing our FF has done was in the summer when we went to the biggest leisure park in Sweden all dressed out and just ran around for a day. It was great to see all the reactions from people, eventhough nobody recognised my Padme costume.
  4. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am so looking forward to the next FanForce meeting that I'll be involved in: I'm dragging Salty and Kitty from Myrtle Beach to go see the Two Towers.

Speaking of which, I need to get those tickets today..
  5. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope you got your tickets :)
  6. FlirtaciousSock Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'm FS from an unnamed fanforce....;)

But the most fun I ever had was when I found out that the FF Christmas Party was going to be held at the house of one of the JCers who'd been a little 'frightened' to receive a 'random compliment' PM a month or so before...and had threatened to go to the admins about him. After a lengthy conversation, she was finally convinced that it was just that, a random compliment meant to cheer up people who'd displayed sadness recently. However, the story didn't end until halfway through Monty Python and the Holy Grail when I lolled my head up the couch to her and asked "Hey...ever remember getting a PM from FlirtaciousSock?"...She was ready to kill me! :D
  7. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey all (I should check this forum more often: it's fun!)

I'm Briana, I'm in Victoria, BC, and active in our local FanForce chapter, Victory Base. I started off here on the JC back in the UBB days, reading along with a friend's fanfic. Then came the move to snowboards, and I started posting to some stories. I do mostly solo stories now, I have five in progress, although I'm concentrating on my Myn and Lara story right now. I think it's important for fans to seek out their particular niches, and the JC's a great place to do that: to meet fans from all over the world and make friends with those of similar interests. I can't wait to meet some of these friends in person one of these years (Yes, Nathan, I mean you crazies in the *other* Victoria, for sure!)

Prolly the most fun any FanForce activity has been for me was the open house we had back in June. We had a large turnout, played games, watched a fanfilm, and then went to the park and beat each other up with 'sabres. Then we came back and watched Moulin Rouge... (okay, I may be mixing up two meetings there, I dunno...) We have a good time. :)

That one and the two day long sushi party to celebrate our CR's birthday kinda take the cake...

8. JediSaralyn Jedi Master

star 4
    hehe...I find all kinds of good stuff when I decide to travel about the boards... 8-}

My name is Sara and I am from Fan Force Providence Rhode Island :D

We've recently gotten started and we've had a few good meets so far.

Our last meet we played Star Wars trivial pursuit, it was cool to finally be able to have worthy oppenent to play against 8-}
  9. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Briana, it would be nothing short of an honour to meet fellow Victorians. ;)
  10. oobidonkanoobi Jedi Knight

well. i'm don ihave no fanforce, i like
    goldfish and my middle finger is double jointed!
  11. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    I'm Kristina. I'm a Star Wars fan (surprising, isn't it :p), and also quite obsessed with Harry Potter. I'm a college student but due to expenses, still living at home. I live with my mom and my Siamese cat Sushi. Besides surfing the net, I like to hang out with friends, read, write, and travel.

I have been a member of the Minnesota FanForce since early 2001 and was voted into the MNFF council in the latter part of 2002. I'm a moderator for the Jedi Council Community here at the JC. Through the boards I have met (in person) more than 56 JCers. :D
  12. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Hi, I'm Shawn.

I am from New Jersey. The NJ FF is kicking off its first ever meeting this Saturday...so I will have some things to say next week. But I figured I would get things started.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.