main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tales of the EUC Hauntings

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I present the first EUC Fanfic. One of the many concepts under construction by the EU Senate, the EUC Fanfic is a resurrected idea that was pioneered by the great Imperial Hammer. This will be the first of hopefully many such short stories, weaving into a tapestry where all of us are represented eventually.

If you do wish to add to the Tales of the EUC, contact Imperial_Hammer or myself, and we'll see what you have for us. You're welcome to post short stories of your own, or continue where I've started off. Like I say, PM me or Imperial_Gammer for more approval.

And so, I present the first EUC Fanfic, and dedicate this to NaboosPrincess - the Moderator that we all know, and will all miss when she departs. =D=

Review, comment, and enjoy!

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    New Beginnings

The streets we littered with debris. Buildings loomed the many streets, some abandoned, some alive. Around the edges of the city, homes dotted the perimeter, equally in states of disuse or life, while the Fan Clubs - the firms of the drolly named EU City - were near the centre. At the very middle of the great city, the Senate building stood, flanked by other elderly and regal buildings.

The Thrawn Fans Unite was the most well lit of the towering blocks of apartments dotting the landscape, as the thread was hosting the EU Community. The Senate had directed various member firms to the area, as a continuing tour of EU City.

GrandAdmiralJello was throwing the party tonight, and everyone was there. Chancellor Sinrebirth, elected leader of the City, was heading there with Ewok15, one of his Ministers, the pair sharing JEDI_TEEGIRLOOO's hover-limo. Flicking through reports, the Chancellor sighed and passed the datapad back to Ewok.

"I can't think tonight, Ewok, I'm sorry. We'll have to deal with these reports another night. What with NaboosPrincess stepping down as Mod, a new Mod will be needed to assist Mr44."

The 'Mods', as they were called, were the twin police officers of the EU City. They'd protected and guided EU City since its inception, and it was a well known fact that some Mods were guardians of other cities, such as RPF City and Lit City.

The Cities were generally in harmony, but with NP - as NaboosPrincess liked to be called - was leaving, harmony may not remain. Only recently, war between factions in the Senate had been stopped, and the Chancellor was concerned what a replacement would bring to the EU Community.

Ewok15 nodded. "It was a shock to all of us, very much so. Imperial_Hammer seemed particularly surprised. Its a pity RPF City is taking her from us fully, but thats the job, and she's very busy as of late."

"Hmmm," said Sinrebirth. "Hopefully the party at the TFU will relax me somewhat." Ewok15 didn't comment on that, but it wasn't a statement that needed a response. And so, the hover-limo pulled up at the TFU apartment. The older firms had the tallest towers, and the TFU in-fact had the tallest one in EU City. Usually, when a firm filled up a building, a new one was opened - several groups had numerous buildings that they'd locked up - but the TFU had continued, and had one of the grandest towers in EU City.

Stepping out of the limo with Ewok15, the Chancellor led the way. A member of the defunct Senate Guard stood guard at the entrance, DarthUncle, who saluted the Chancellor as he walked passed. The Chancellor nodded at the blue robed man, though Sinrebirth was sure he'd spied AzureAngel2 darting away around a corner as the limo pulled up. Nursing a private smile, the Chancellor chose to ignore the Guards lover being around while he was on-duty. After all, it was a party. TypoCelchu's EUCNN didn't need anymore gossip to play around with, either.

As he stepped into the foyer, Sinrebirth dropped a few credcoins into the Church of Waru collection pot, waking Nemuro, the Waruite who was holding the golden-coated pot.

"Thank you!" said the Inquisitor of Waru energetically, and Sinrebirth nodded, not seeking to draw any attention to his donation. As a member of the Church himself, like much of EU City, the Chancellor knew the value in keeping the Church close. As he stepped away from Nemuro, Sinrebirth heard Ewok15 drop a few coins into the collection too, to the Chancellor's pleasure.

Stepping into the main hall, the Chancellor did not announce his presence, instead taking in the various groups with his gaze. The Senate had Dark Lords, Grandmasters, Emperors, Consulars, Prophets and many more besides. Rhi-sparks was sipping something that appeared non-alcoholic while Neila_Nuruodo gestured about something, the two Chiss standing out almost as much as the looming rogue_wookiee, who, as ever, had his hands around EmperorSorridom's throat. SWBob was attempting to quietly remove the Wook

3. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    Great I love it. Thanks for slipping me in there.

I do wash them, occasionally.;)

4. EmperorSorridom

EmperorSorridom Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 2, 2005
    Not too bad, I suppose. ;)

the looming rogue_wookiee, who, as ever, had his hands around EmperorSorridom's throat. SWBob was attempting to quietly remove the Wookie's hands from the latters neck, trying to keep the scene off the EUCNN for once.

Well, at least my endless torment gets ample news-coverage... :p

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Pretty kicking, Sinre. :) An awesome way to start off and perfect event to begin with.

6. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    good job, though I would probably just sit and watch R_W and Dom.

7. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    You screwed up my name.
    I hate you.
    This is a declaration of war against the Chiss! :p

Nice job, though. I can tell you put a lot of thought into including many members, as well as honoring NP. ;)

So it was great, except for the name-screwing-up part. :p

8. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    :oops:

Sorry, Fel. I didn't notice that when I proof-read it. Whoops.

I love it though! I can't wait for someone to write the next installment!

9. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    Good Job Sinre! :)

10. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    "TEE likes her perks."

You got that right!;)

Nice job Sinre i love it. I think it's a great tribute to NP.:)

11. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I don't think I've ever snorted in my life[face_laugh]

12. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Wow, way to name drop. I'm impressed at how many users you managed to fit in. :p

Seriously, though, great job. It brings tears to my eyes. In a good way! :_|

13. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Great job, I love it! =D= *is envious of your writing skills* =P~

14. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Ah, Sinre. Such detail. A very nice way to say good-bye to our dear Moddess, and funny, too!

15. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    The TFU was able to host a family-friendly party? Whew, I don't know how we pulled that one off.

16. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    Me either to be honest Jello, but somehow we pulled it off! :p

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It did look pretty impressive when I'd bolded all the names, but it wouldn't let me do that this time. Very annoying. But, at least you all enjoyed it!

NP: You're very welcome. I wanted to do something special for your send-off. And what better way to do it?

Rhi, Jello: Well, the TFU hosting a family-friendly party wasn't nearly as big a stretch as my original idea. The WJFC. :p

SoloRebel_FelGirl: Sorry! I blame my proof readers, I really do. [face_plain] I could write a romantic tale between you and Thrawn to make up for it, if you like? [face_batting]

It would've worked better if I could hae fitted everyone in, but I couldn't. It was long enough as it was! We'll all be in it one day, I'm sure. I'm quite pleased by how it turned out though, and I'm glad everyone has spotted their appearances!

So, who's next to step up to the mantle of EUC writer?

18. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    :eek:

Am I the community drunk?

:p

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You were in this story!

I thought this bit was funnier. :p

[face_laugh]

20. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    The irony here is that I don't drink at all. [face_laugh]

21. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006

SoloRebel_FelGirl: Sorry! I blame my proof readers, I really do. [face_plain] I could write a romantic tale between you and Thrawn to make up for it, if you like? [face_batting]

Pah. If you do that, I'll just have to pester you for Rhi/Formbi love-ins. :p

22. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Shweet!!! I'm a star in writing! I was mentioned 'in passing!'

Nice job! ;)

23. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    Very nice! :)

:eek:
    I can't believe how much I was in there!

24. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You know whom to put on your PM up-date list, luv, don´t you?!?

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You're all very welcome. :)

If I write anything else, indeed, Azure, I'll send you a PM! But I'm hoping that some others will add to this story. I have ideas for my next short story, anyway, but I'll wait on that, unless I'm nagged. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.