main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tales of the EUC Hauntings

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    EUC Fanfic: Revelation, by Sinrebirth

The Senate was the most magnificent building in EU City. While not as tall as other firm?s buildings, it nonetheless was the largest. Encompassing the dozens of Senate seats, it had been modelled on a smaller version of the classic Old Republic Senate on faraway Coruscant, itself replaced by the Alliance Senate, and recently the only replica in Krayt?s Empire.

The tall podium which came from the Chancellor?s Office was, some had concluded, the most well defended spot in the city. With a shield generator built into the top of the spire and the base, and another in the Office itself, it was self-sufficient and, if someone managed to knock down the shields with a grenade ? something the Chancellor is unlikely to allow brought inside the Senate ? then the magnetically shielded armour plating would prevent blaster fire from bringing it down.

It was in this podium that Mod Jello?s presence had been requested by Chancellor Sinre. The two men had met in this particular arena many times before, and fought many a battle for the position of Chancellor. When Jello had risen to the status of Mod, none too long ago, Sinre had retaken the position in two elections against little, well, serious opposition.

The Mod, adorned in his purple and orange Mod robes and a lightsaber hanging from his belt rather than the DL44 that Mods were handed to police the streets, found Sinre in the podium, itself fully extended into the centre of the Senate. Nobody else was here, seemingly. Rather than have his voice amplified, Sinre waved him over, negligently, as if his rank as Chancellor made him somehow more important than the Mod. Jello narrowed his eyes, and decided to come over regardless, preparing his arsenal of cutting remarks in the meantime.

The Senate pod floated him over, and Sinre turned, that sincere smile plastered to his face, voluminous robes concealing his right side. ?Jello! Thank you for coming.?

?I don?t see why a private message couldn?t have been sufficient. Nor do I see why you?ve called a full meeting of the Senate for fifteen minutes from now.?

Sinre immediately deflated, his charm reduced to nothing. Jello allowed himself a moment of superiority, allowing it to enter his face and then depart. Sinre spoke, his tone more muted. ?There?s something taking place in the Senate, and I wasn?t sure a private message would be able to convey as much.?

Jello folded his arms. ?Which is??

?I have discovered the identity of the mastermind of the Wes Janson Crisis. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your perspective, they ? there were three of them - were foolish enough to create a recording, or perhaps practice run, of their declaration. Intelligence has intercepted it.?

Sufficiently irritated by the overdramatic presentation by the ridiculous Chancellor, Jello simply allowed his irritation to crawl into his features, his mental faculties already putting into place a list of suspects. They had already concluded there was a Mod involved, though investigations across three cities hadn?t drawn up any significant leads. ?Show me.?

Bowing, the Chancellor gestured with the Force, a switch clicking into place and a hologram emerging above the Podium. Jello prepared himself, mind expecting some kind of revelation. He couldn?t have anticipated this.

It was a speech by Sinre.

And one hell of a speech. At one point decrying the existence of a Sith Order based on Kaan and Traya, and declaring himself the Dark Lord of the Sith. A flicker saw the Chancellor, in the same Sith robes he wore now, Jello noticed, decrying the political instability an election fosters, and abandoning such formalities. Another flicker saw Sinre declaring to the Imperial Knights the formation of a vast Sith Empire over the City, and that dissent would be crushed without remorse.

Declaring himself Sith Emperor.

It flared out, and Jello, simultaneously in awe and horror at this madman standing a few feet away, very nearly allowed Sinre, gesturing his left h

2. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    *evil grin*Brilliant.

...Except...Jello better be alright... [face_worried] No permanent damage, e-kin very much hopes.

3. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Bravo.

But Sin messed with Jello - and he may have bitten off more than he can chew.

:cool:

- Keralys

4. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    =D= Nice job, Sinre!

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Excellent Sinre, now the time has come for all to know the true power of the Sith.

6. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    true power of the Sith? Tee I think you may be just a little corrupt.

you sadden me with this turn of events sinre...alas another friend falls to the dark and corruption of power *sigh*

the story is still interesting though I supose

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    You have no idea[face_mischief]

8. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Makes me wonder though how Sinre's going to handle some of the developments in this though.

9. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    just to say when I said 'little' I really meant 'alot' :p habit picked up from my RL friends in saying a little when it's actually alot

the Sith will not win in the end though [face_not_talking]

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Like all good Sith Emperor's. Though I shall be taking notes from the least known Sith Emperor of the three, of course. Would have been successful, if not for Kir Kanos.

The Fanfic shall reflect the EUC Civil War, never fear. The last one did, indeed.

And I apologise, my Padawan Amanda, but I must to what is necessary!

11. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Oh, no I meant for writing the next series of EUC Tales.

12. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    necessary? I do not see this as necessary...

you may be my Jedi Master, Sinre but I will not hesitate to oppose you in this. As a Jedi I will not stand to see the Sith rule as an Empire.

13. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    You mean "not hesitate" Amanda?

14. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    oh stupid typos...I will fix that now..

EDIT: fixed it

15. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    It's ok, it happens. I knew what you meant.

16. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Oh. Wow. *is speechless*

17. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Wonderful... Let the fun begin. :D

18. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Haha, this is good fun! :p I do need to catch up on this story though.
    Nice work, Sinre. =D=

19. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Very Nice Sinre!!!

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I'm glad everyone has enjoyed this piece. I intend to update it every Friday and Wednesday with a new update. So later today I shall write up scene's involving the Galactic Forums Alliance and the declaration of the Empire by Jello. The two great Battles - Kyp Durron FC and X-wing Series FC - shall be covered in this update.

Cameo's will be abound!

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    (Mispost)

22. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    You, uh, still going to update this last Friday? ;)

- Keralys

23. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Well his usual editor isn't here...

24. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    True, but look at the last edit on the first post. ;)

- Keralys

25. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Two questions: He gave you a Sey costume?

Isn't that somehow wrong? :p

j/k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.