main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Tales of the Podracers

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Apprentice_Anakin, Oct 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Excuse me Corey, but you should get your own facts. I read the other messages, and from what I saw, I didn't see a Teletubbie from Hell posted from anyone except you, and I also knew it was pre-decided that we could do sci-fi-ish things also. I am going to send you my story, when it's finished. Now, I personally am sick with all the arguements, so I call a truce.

2. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    Sorry about that. I'm sure you understand why I've acted this way and that It was unnecessary for me to keep questioning Chris's rules/

Anyways, I'd just like to say that I won't be writing a short story. Instead, I'll be starting a fanfilm, seeing as I am the videographer. Chris has given me the OK on it and I will be gradually starting it with help from members who wish to participate. We will try to make this as fun and worthwhile as possible. I will keep those interested informed. If you wish to contribute, just email Chris, or email me at han_youngjediniagara@hotmail.com telling me whatever ideas you have or how you want to contribute.

This is what I can say so far:
    -I will be "head" of this project, though everyone participating will have a say in it.
    -Mert_Skywalker will contribute in writing the screenplay, with help from Woofer
    -The film will be set after Episode 4 and before Episode 5. That way we can include more characters.
    -casting will be done after the screenplay is done; chances are you will get a part

There are lots of other stuff to say about this project and there hopefully will be a section on YJN's website about this proejct.

And by the way...
    Naboo does NOT become Dagobah in Episode 3.

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    If you do enjoy my story over in the Fan Fiction section, be sure to add a comment there, so the topic can get get bumped up for more to read.

Still looking forward to many more comments and critiques.

4. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    My story is done. It is very long and I have to write it on the computer, but it's down on paper. It should be on the net by no later than Friday. Anybody else done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.