1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Niagara, ON Tales of the Podracers

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Apprentice_Anakin, Oct 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Excuse me Corey, but you should get your own facts. I read the other messages, and from what I saw, I didn't see a Teletubbie from Hell posted from anyone except you, and I also knew it was pre-decided that we could do sci-fi-ish things also. I am going to send you my story, when it's finished. Now, I personally am sick with all the arguements, so I call a truce.
  2. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    Sorry about that. I'm sure you understand why I've acted this way and that It was unnecessary for me to keep questioning Chris's rules/

Anyways, I'd just like to say that I won't be writing a short story. Instead, I'll be starting a fanfilm, seeing as I am the videographer. Chris has given me the OK on it and I will be gradually starting it with help from members who wish to participate. We will try to make this as fun and worthwhile as possible. I will keep those interested informed. If you wish to contribute, just email Chris, or email me at telling me whatever ideas you have or how you want to contribute.

This is what I can say so far:
    -I will be "head" of this project, though everyone participating will have a say in it.
    -Mert_Skywalker will contribute in writing the screenplay, with help from Woofer
    -The film will be set after Episode 4 and before Episode 5. That way we can include more characters.
    -casting will be done after the screenplay is done; chances are you will get a part

There are lots of other stuff to say about this project and there hopefully will be a section on YJN's website about this proejct.

And by the way...
    Naboo does NOT become Dagobah in Episode 3.
  3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    If you do enjoy my story over in the Fan Fiction section, be sure to add a comment there, so the topic can get get bumped up for more to read.

Still looking forward to many more comments and critiques.
  4. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    My story is done. It is very long and I have to write it on the computer, but it's down on paper. It should be on the net by no later than Friday. Anybody else done?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.