main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Tales of the Temple Terrors: The Begining of the Terrors (Anakin meets a new friend at the temple)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ShaydremMoon, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    This is sort of the prequal to The Sliding Menaces It's how Anakin and Kitty first met and a little background on Kitty. You don't have to read it to understand this though. I hope you like!

Tales of the Temple Terrors: The Beginning of the Terrors

Looking back years later Anakin would say it was fate that they would meet, it certainly did seem that way. During his first week at them temple, he ran into her twice, literally ran into her.

Kitty was of a species that generally kept to themselves, the few of them that were left in the galaxy. Several hundred years before a fanatical group had decided the whole race was an abomination and had wiped out almost all of them on the planet at the time. Renowned for their skills in battle and stealth, those that were left were never seen unless they wanted to be seen. They never wanted to be seen.
    They had developed a wariness due to the massacre of their people.

Kitty had been raised in the temple, but she still had that wariness about her, even at six. It was easy for her to avoid detection, she was very small, and completely black. Her soft, downy black fur would eventually be replaced with short, sleek fur as she grew older, but she would always be small. She had excellent hearing; two sets of ears did that for you. The lower set were humanoid in shape, except of course that they were covered in fur, while the upper pair could rotate 180 degrees and stuck up out of her thick black curls. The only parts of her that wasn't black was her eyes, teeth and claws. Her eyes were huge and glowed softly a green yellow, the main give away whenever she was seen. They were surrounded by long thick lashes that would hide her eyes when she squinted, very helpful, but it hindered her otherwise excellent eyesight.

Although they had become much more civilized since then, at one time the sharp Feralian fangs Kitty had had been necessary for survival on her home planet of Ferlia, now almost completely abandoned. Sharp, retractable claws, however were still used excessively by her people.

Hardly anyone knew about those two highly lethal attributes however, and no one suspected, she looked like a stuffed toy, and those that saw her seemed to decide she would act like on to. Wrong.

As an iniciate, she had developed the nickname ?Kitten? for the obvious reason that she looked like one. Not wanting to have to change the name she had learned to answer to, they had just slapped an ?ira? on the end. Kitty figured she had grown out of the Kitten stage and had started calling herself Kitty instead.

Due to her excellent camouflage ability, it was no wonder Anakin kept running into her. Finally after tripping over her, running her into a couple of walls, almost shoving her over a stair rail and sitting on her in the mess hall, Anakin decided that he might as well get it over with and introduce himself. So, when he ounce again sat on her at lunch, instead of leaving he stayed and sat next to her. After a coupple of awkward minutes he finally blurted out what he had originally intended to say.

?Hi, my names Anakin, I?m sorry for sitting on you?..again.? Kitty looked at him curiously, she had seen a lot of him lately, and he seemed kind of lonely. That was when the six-year-old-ness kicked ina nd overrode the Feralian-ness.

?I?m Kittenira, but you can call me Kitty. You seem nice.? Anakin grinned at her blunt honesty.

?You do to. So, have you ever built a droid???.?

Obi wan Kenobi paced worriedly around the common room of the small apartment he shared with his apprentice. Where could he be? Lunch had been over for an hour now, and still no Anakin. Usually the boy hurried back from lunch, not having made any friends among the other padawans yet.

Finally, he couldn?t take it anymore, he had been gone too long, he was going to have to go find him. He left the apartment, muttering about losing padawans.

Several complicated twists of the temple hallways later, Obi wan was to distracted to avoid a collision with ano

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *dies laughing*

Poor Anakin!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Will this be AU?

AKA, will Kittie keep Ani from falling?!

3. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Actually, this is just a one poster but I'm going to write some more of them. It's not an AU actually, but I'm not going to tell you how Kitty ties into Ani's fall, just that she does and, well, you'll see what I mean!

I actually have another written, it's called 'Tales of the Temple Terrors: The Sliding Menaces'. Very funny.

Thanks for reviewing!

4. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
  5. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
  6. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hehe, cute! Poor Obi-wan, thinking Ani was lost!

7. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
  8. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Shamelessly uping my own fic!

9. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
  10. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Awww... That was so sweet. Sounds like both padawans were in need of a friend, and luckily they found each other. I liked this! :)

11. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Aww, cute :)

12. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Thank You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.