main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Tales of the Temple Terrors: The Sliding Menaces (one poster, 10 year old Anakin gets in trouble)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ShaydremMoon, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    This is just something I wote for no apparent reason. I might write more of these, they're just fun to write!

Tales of the Temple Terrors:
    The sliding Menaces

Two dark figures moved silently through the shadowy halls of the jedi temple. The lights of Coruscant fell silently through the huge windows, giving the scene a surreal appearance that was not lost on the two excited padawans.

The first was human, the city lights played in his short blond hair and across his face, giving his blue eyes an excited glint. His companion was a tiny thing, bearly reaching his lower chest. She slid in and out of the shadows naturally, her short, sleek fur barely distinguishable from her black hair that fed into a long, tousled braid. Big green-yellow eyes beneath eyelashes that would have been abnormally long on a human,glowed with a soft light of their own.

?How much trouble do you think we?d get in if we got caught?? Anakin Skywalker whispered to his best friend, Kittenira Nite.

?I dunno, but lets not find out.? They hurried through mazelike hallways of ancient stone, watched by stern statues of long gone jedi masters. To the two young culprits, they seemed to glare at them, although had anyone else been watching they would to have seemed to be smiling gently in remembrance of their own days as adventure seeking padawans, before those very adventures had taken their lives.

Finally, the two stopped, looking up in anticipation.
    ?There it is, the longest stair rail in the temple.? Anakin whispered, staring up at it in awe.

?Well don?t just stand there staring at it, come on!? His friend whispered back, grabbing his hand in her furry one and pulling him up the stairs.

By the time they reached the landing at the top of the stairs they were both out of breath.

?I think maybe we should have risked it and took the turbolift.? Anakin panted. They took a few minutes to get their breath back, then turned to the stairwell.

?I?ll go in front.? Anakin said, swinging himself up onto the banister.

?Why?s that?? Kitty demanded, furry little hands on her hips.

?Because I don?t want you to get hurt at the bottom if something goes wrong.? To anybody else this would have just seemed to be a lame excuse to be in front. But Kitty knew better. Ani was very protective of her, even though he was only 3 1/2 standard years older. It got annoying sometimes. But Kity let it go, this time.

She sprang up behind him with feline grace and put her arms around his waist, grinning in excitement.
    ?Ready?? Anakin asked over his shoulder.

?Ready.?
    ?Go!? They both corused at the same time. And with that they were off. It was exhilirating! They picked up speed as they went, and somewhere along the way they forgot to be quiet. Kitty?s braid came loose, releasing a torrent of black curls behind her.

Above them, through the single door off the landing they had just left, jedi master Yoda was snapped out of meditation prematurely in the council room. He had been troubled by strange visions and had gone to the council room in order ro seek peace in order to become closer to the force. No such luck. With a tired sigh Yoda levered himself out of his seat and hobbled out onto the landing just in time to see the temple trouble makers slide out of view. He smiled, after all there was no one here to see him.

Ever since Anakin Skywalker and Kittenira Nite had met when Anakin first came to the temple they had been inseperable The jedi order would never be the same.

From jedi masters died bright pink to mysterious ?leaks? that somehow managed to soak whoever tripped over a ?misplaced? wire, they had come to be known as the temple terrors. Perhaps his trepidition concerning Skywalker being trained had sinply been a warning of what was to come when he met a certain young Feralian. Quickly swallowing his smile, the venerable jedi master hopped to the banister and stepped over the edge, letting gravity pull him faster than the temple terrors could slide.

When the two padawans reached

2. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    [face_laugh]

I liked this, this was great!

?Yeah well chasing me into the council chambers with only your towel on didn?t help much!" I'd love to read the backstory on that escapade! ;)

Will you be writing more about these Temple Terrors? :D

As a side note, it would be easier to read if you split up the paragraphs by putting a space between them. :)

3. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Thanks!

Yeah, I'v already gotten another one written in my journal, now I'v just got to sit down and type it.

Thanks for the advice!

4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    This was really cute. I like the image of the two hurtling down the stair rail. And the banter between Anakin and Obi-Wan at the end was really adorable.

Minor quibble - you might want to run a spellchecker through before you post. I see that you are going to be putting spaces between paragraphs - it makes it much easier to read!!

I look forward to your next vignette!

5. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    LOL!!!

I loved it!!!

Yes, more!!!

Oochy

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

O LOVED these!!!

YES!!!

Write more!!!

PLEASE!!!!

7. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Thanks everyone, glad you liked!

8. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    this was great!

9. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Thanks for reading Piccami!

I just posted another one, It should be easy to find. It's called 'Tales of the Temple terrors: The begining of the Terrors'. It gives some background on Kitty and how Anakin and Kitty met in the first place.

10. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) keep up the good work very very funny

11. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    ?Yeah, we wouldn?t want to interrupt.? Kitty said innocently. Anakin nodded eagerly.

?Running into a council meeting, being chased by a bright pink Obi wan is much more disturbing than, albeit, loud padawans sliding down the banister.? Adi Gallia pointed out wryly. Obi wan?s face turned that very color. Anakin grinned impishly and Kitty giggled into her hand while Yara Kli smiled openly

lol!

And I liked the "Padawan abuse" part. :)

12. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Thank you! You guys are great!

13. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    This stories been moved to the saga board, folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.