main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Talk about a diverse resume

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by EmprsHandMick, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well, there's just something about this guy's choice when changing careers that seems both wrong and yet somehow frighteningly appropriate

2. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    "On your right, you will see some the Pirate ship used in the movie, on your left you will see the weapons I used to kill people in Haiti...opps, maybe I shouldn't have said that."

3. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Wow...Disturbing...

I guess he won't get to keep his mouse ears... :)

4. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    but but but, that is the perfect job for a Hatain war lord, he could shoot the hippopotami on the river ride, OR, he could shoot the poachers at the Animal Park. All dictatiors and their right hand men should work for Disney. I kind of see it as appropriate, don't you?

5. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    They don't already? ?[face_plain] I thought that's who made up the exec board there... ;)

6. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    No no no Queenie, Eisner can't be a dictator, he looked so soft and cuddly on the Sunday night Disney movie. Didn't you see the sweet way that he handled Mickey and Goofy? He only used the cattle prod once the WHOLE time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.